Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Motorcycle Videos!

3K views 50 replies 16 participants last post by  TinyDancer 
#1 · (Edited)
I recently purchased a 07 r6s around thanksgiving. Thus enabling me to join the ranks among the almighty R6 forum? :)

I am coming up from a yzf-600 R (thundercat)

I make motorcycle videos too, Check out my youtube page sometime :p

Oh im also from VA

::EDIT::
http://www.youtube.com/user/MoreLikeCappuccino?feature=mhee

#44 · (Edited)
Judging from the avatar used of Rukia from Bleach I'd assume "Cool story sis"
P.S Nartuto is better.:sing

Edit checked link Come on women should only use anime chick avatars this should be a rule here! :laugh

:laugh

#10 ·
[/quote]

I really dont understand what was so wrong with my 1st post that you need to troll/be a dick to me.

If me posting a brief description of my self IN a welcoming thread is piss's you off to no end why not just leave?

You do realize you are my 1st impression of the entire forum right? Right off the bat you "cool story'd" me which is a hostile/idgaf action. To me it seems very immature.

#8 ·
Previous owner put a thermometer/compass/clock on top of it. Ive yet to take the windscreen off to remove it.

Links are in my sig. I thought that it would update everywhere if I changed it

#25 ·
I'm probably one of the nicest people on here too. So don't take this as me trying to douche you off the site bro. But PULEAASSSE. $80-100 a month my ass bro. You've got 100 views on these videos. I've got videos cresting a million views and get $100 every few months. Don't bullshit, don't wear your textile gear around anymore, it's too baggy and useless. Don't ADVERTISE YOUR SHIT ON HERE either unless you pony up the loot too.

#28 ·
Pow right in the kisser.

:bowroll :bowroll

Ant killed it.

#42 ·
Welcome to the forum. This is a great resource to gain knowledge on how to work on your own bike and give and get feedback for parts and accessories. Tips and tricks etc. We do get sarcastic with each other on here but it all dies down eventually unless provoked.

Be cool man and take things with a grain of salt and be open to constructive criticism. Arguing on the internet over trivial b.s. is like the special Olympics even if you win you're still retarded. Learn to let things go.

As far as your first post, usually ease into things after you give a proper introduction. Better first impression.

P.S. It is my right to have an opinion and to voice it. Your videos have not content of value. And that is my opinion

#47 ·
P.S. It is my right to have an opinion and to voice it. Your videos have not content of value. And that is my opinion
It was not the opinions of the videos that got me upset, it was being mocked for mentioning i make videos that I over-reacted to. I dont mind broad statements like this. this just isnt something you are into. Kinda like plastic barbie dolls, I can say that all barbie dolls are boring. Maybe its just not my thing to play with them. Rather than "barbie dolls are boring because... none of them have kongfu grip" which would make them interesting I guess.

and thanks. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.