Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

SoCal Nub

1K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  TinyDancer 
#1 ·
Whats up fcvkers?! :eek5

JkJk :screwy So I've been lurking around here for awhile and finally decided to make an account and intro as I'm expecting to pick up an r6 within the next month or 2. Name's Lawrence and I'm coming over from R1-Forum :toocool: I go ridiculously slow on an 05 R1 Raven and I'm looking at an r6 as a track steed to beat on and learn to go mo fasss on
I had my first trackday this past November at Chuckwalla and got bitten hard, I took a supermoto school the next weekend, and my next trackday is this weekend (Dec. 8 @ Fontana). I actually got the greenlight from the bank warden...err missus... :sing to pick up a trackbike and go to schools and try to get into racing. :wave I'm down to ride when I can and definitely down to get cozy in the pits at the track :gay

SoCalSupermoto:

First trackday @ Chuckwalla:

Dat ass :hump:lmao

And finally: :hehe

To the rescue! :flex:

See less See more
#5 ·
Sup man!!!

You know anyone selling a set of 05 R1 forks? I needs me some.

#7 ·
:wave

Welcome to the fam!

:cheers

#10 ·
:wave

#11 ·
Whats up fcvkers?! :eek5

JkJk :screwy So I've been lurking around here for awhile and finally decided to make an account and intro as I'm expecting to pick up an r6 within the next month or 2. Name's Lawrence and I'm coming over from R1-Forum :toocool: I go ridiculously slow on an 05 R1 Raven and I'm looking at an r6 as a track steed to beat on and learn to go mo fasss on
I had my first trackday this past November at Chuckwalla and got bitten hard, I took a supermoto school the next weekend, and my next trackday is this weekend (Dec. 8 @ Fontana). I actually got the greenlight from the bank warden...err missus... :sing to pick up a trackbike and go to schools and try to get into racing. :wave I'm down to ride when I can and definitely down to get cozy in the pits at the track :gay

And finally: :hehe
:lmao
I think you'll fit in just fine here.

If you're thinking about racing at Chuck, consider grabbing a Ninja 250. There's a spec class for them, with like a 30 bike grid. I'm trying to do exactly that early next year.

Super cheap to run, you'll learn a ton about carrying corner speed on the little two-fiddy and there's less crashes and injuries. Middle-weight is frequently referred to as the "meat grinder" class.

I was dying to get out to ACS this weekend but unfortunately have other obligations. Will hopefully be out at Chuck on January 6th with SocalTrackdays though!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.