Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

FS: 08-12 Assortment of Parts

3K views 32 replies 13 participants last post by  shad0ws 
#1 · (Edited)
Starting to sell all the stuff I don't need anymore, bike is track only now. I also have all of the stock fairings, all of it is in good shape, bike has never been down. I'll work on getting pics and prices up of that stuff as well.

I will not say any of the fairings are in perfect condition. They have been ridden on the road so the normal wear will show. Only about 3500 miles on the bike when everything was removed. Everything will need a good cleaning. I have wiped them off but I don't feel comfortable scrubbing hard on them while not being mounted so I will leave the finally cleaning to the new owner.

Picture of the bike to show fairings and colors.

All prices are before shipping and I will only accept paypal.

Passenger Seat - $30

Passenger Pegs - SOLD

Mirrors - SOLD

OEM Taillight - $15

OEM Slip On - $50 (I also have Servo cables to go with if you want them)

Motodynamic Integrated Taillight - SOLD (Not pictured, but I do have the other harness of wires that comes with this light normally.)

Woodcraft Rear Brake Pressure Switch - $10

Front Nose Fairing w/ Headlights - SOLD

Clutch Side Mid Fairing - SOLD

Brake Side Mid Fairing - SOLD

Clutch Side Lower Fairing - SOLD

Brake Side Lower Fairing - SOLD

See less See more
#9 ·
Not gonna lie, I just signed up for this site because of this posting. Crashing a friends R6 while caring for it while he's at basic for the Navy (fml). Interested in the headlights/front fairing and the mirrors to 90254. How's it look?

I should know by Thursday if the frame is good to go and ready to receive new parts or if I'm going to have to find a way to break some very bad news...

#10 ·
The front fairing is really nice condition except for that small crack in the paint above the headlight. It's been there since the day I rolled it out of the stealership. Just didn't notice it when I bought it. Mirrors are like new.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Motorcycle.com App

#11 · (Edited)
these prices are awesome its hard as hell not to buy more stuff from you. :laugh

#18 ·
I have another guy interested, I'll let you know if that falls through.

Hey i'm interested in these parts
definitely the mid fairings and passenger pegs for sure. gonna send you a PM
Check your PM's

Sounds perfect. Any ideas on shipping to 90254?
Check your PM's

:laugh Have you tried honey Jack Daniels? Go's down so smooth you don't need anything else with it. I will be the only member of the forum to have Liquor decals on his track bike.:fact :lmao
Nah man, I've been meaning to try it. It looks good as hell. :drink

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.