Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

FS: Yamaha Blank Euro Keys in Black, Red or Blue - $12 Shipped

20K views 126 replies 34 participants last post by  MotoMillion 
#1 · (Edited)

Blank Yamaha Euro Keys for sale from the original seller on R6 Forum.

To purchase you can either use the BUY NOW links below or order directly from our website : https://www.motomillion.com/products/euro-yamaha-blank-key

Great little upgrade from the bland looking stock key. Inexpensive way to get yourself a key and put away your stock key as a spare, since we all know spare keys are always good to have around.

$12 ea. Shipped within USA and Canada. USA and Canadian residents can use the "Buy Now" button below this post to purchase their keys. Be sure to specify quantity (if you want more than one). Anybody outside USA and Canada can PM me for instructions.

Please allow 4 to 10 business days for delivery, the keys ship out from Canada.

These are blank keys without the chips inside. These will work with all USA market Yamaha R6 models. These will work with the older non-immobilized Canadian models.

If you require a chipped key, PM me and I have the keys with the chips as well.

These keys also work with :

- R1
- FZ1 & FAZER1000
- FZ6 & FZ6R
- FZR600R
- GTS
- Roadliner
- Road Star
- Royal Star
- Stratoliner
- TDM
- TRX
- V Star
- Venture
- XJ
- XT600E
- XTZ
- XVS
- XVS 1100
- Drag Star
- XVZ1300
- YP250

and for all you scooter riders out there :p

- Majesty Scooters
- Morphous Scooters
- Vino scooters
- Zuma scooters

NOTE : I recommend you get these keys cut at a locksmith. Places around here charge $2 to cut a key.

EURO BLANK in BLUE

-------------------------------------------------------------------

EURO BLANK in RED

EURO BLANK in BLACK

Do not hesitate to PM me or post on here if you have any questions.

See less See more
#5 ·
Tuesday bump.

Simply use the BUY NOW button above to purchase the key in the color you'd like.

Will work with all R6 models sold in the USA. All you need to do is take your key and the new Euro Yamaha key to your local locksmith and have it cut! Can never have enough spare keys!

#21 ·
how do we know if we need a chipped one or not? And also do you cut them if we give you vin number? or not and also is there a combo deal if we purchase a keychain and a key at the same time ;)

#22 ·
I try to cut my key at a local Home de pot, and they said i needed to know what letter is the key i was like :wtf anyone know what they are talking about???

#28 ·
Ordered one Wednesday evening... sent you a PM... haven't heard back from you. Any update?

#30 ·
Shipped and on its way to you on 11th. Replied to your pm, just now. :toocool:

I've got 1 of these for my oh3 LOVE it!
Question though the stock on keys on my pops fj look just like mine will the euro key not work? It'd be cool to get him some and I would like to get a couple more for mine in red.
If your pops FJ's key look like your old stock key, these Euro keys will work with it as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.