Rearset return spring question. - Page 2 : Yamaha R6 : R6 Forum

» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Yamaha YZF R6 Prices
Go Back   Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums > R6 Related Discussion > Appearance and Exterior Mods

Old 04-09-2012, 01:53 PM   #11
OvErMiNd
My R6 eats me.

Re: Rearset return spring question.

Thanks for all of the info guys I'll take your word for it and buy one.

After a little dress up I might post a how to on how I relocated my brake fluid reservoir and use the factory brake switch.
OvErMiNd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-09-2012, 01:54 PM   #12
ChiefSmokeDawg
Parts Pimp

Bike: 2002 R6, 2008 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by overmind View Post
thanks for all of the info guys i'll take your word for it and buy one.

After a little dress up i might post a how to on how i relocated my brake fluid reservoir and use the factory brake switch.

My 02 Thread My 08 Thread
RIP BALLISTIK: We miss you Ricky!!!
Ask about:-STAHLBUS- -WOODCRAFT- -MOTUL- -FERODO- -BRAKE TECH- -BMC- -Battery Tender-LEO VINCE- -XT-RACING- -NGK- -SUOMY- -EBC- -Pro-Grip- -Canyon Dancer-
ChiefSmokeDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 02:42 PM   #13
OvErMiNd
My R6 eats me.

Now to order a new shifter peg (idk what you'd call it). Flew off on the interstate. Yeah loctite works really well, but you have to use it for it to work
Old 04-09-2012, 02:44 PM   #14
redisdeadrideblue
Official Noob Greeter

Bike: some stupid ones

I didnt relocate my fluid res, I bought the Agg Racing SBK res. kit....for two of my bikes. My only complaint is the meh clip for holding the cap on.... I tossed the one that came in the kit and got a better one thats easier to use and doesnt put so much force on the cap.

EDR Performance, because their fast is faster than everyone else's

www.edrperformance.com
redisdeadrideblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 03:16 PM   #15
TeddieNugent
I eat my R6

Bike: 2006 R6 Anniversary

Which rearsets did you end up getting? I had to order additional bolts from McMaster-Carr because unlike the instructions you can't re-use some of the stock bolts and the kit doesn't seem to come with everything. I am curious to know if anyone else had the same issues I did.

Dennis was great to work with though on the customer service side.
TeddieNugent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 03:56 PM   #16
OvErMiNd
My R6 eats me.

^

Luckily I had one of those sport bike sets of bolts and such for that issue, but I ran into the same thing. I got the rearsets from Bohemian Racing. The manufacturer is Nobunaka.

Got them in gold 8)
Old 04-10-2012, 01:23 AM   #17
TeddieNugent
I eat my R6

Bike: 2006 R6 Anniversary

Good to know I wasn't the only one. I thought I was taking crazy pills running back and forth to the hardware store haha.
TeddieNugent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement