Lend a Dynojet AutoTune? - Page 2 : Yamaha R6 : R6 Forum

» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Yamaha YZF R6 Prices
Go Back   Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums > R6 Community Topics > General Discussions

Old 11-03-2012, 07:47 AM   #11
MELK-MAN
"The Dude abides .. "

Bike: 2008 yamaha R6 - 2 bikes
Re: Lend a Dynojet AutoTune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikTaylor View Post
Guys, I have an 06 R1. I thought the stacks are going to help the low/mid torque issue with these bikes, not make it worse. Are slide stops good for the R1?

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
THAT may have been some relevant info worth posting earlier on.. considering this is an r6 forum. year/make/model. it usually helps get better replies, and keeps others from wasting time.

Greg Melka - CCS roadracing and FTR harescrambles
www.facebook.com/greg.melka.1
My racin n' ridin youtube vids http://www.youtube.com/user/gregmelka?feature=mhee
MELK-MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-03-2012, 07:53 AM   #12
ErikTaylor
Dont be so picky. I wasnt

Bike: 06 R1
Send a message via AIM to ErikTaylor
Quote:
Originally Posted by MELK-MAN View Post
THAT may have been some relevant info worth posting earlier on.. considering this is an r6 forum. year/make/model. it usually helps get better replies, and keeps others from wasting time.
Well my friend my original post didn't need the info of my bike as the auto tune is universal with the PCV, irrelevant of bike. Then the topic got side tracked and when all else fails I have in my sig that I have an 06 R1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedub View Post
So your question was what should you use as an indicator of the oil level instead of the thing that exists solely to indicate the level of oil?
R6- Gone
R1 Now
ErikTaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:57 AM   #13
Phrozen
Just lean harder...

Bike: 07 R6s

Op, update your... That was fast..
Modifications- PCV w/ Autotune, LCD, & Quick Shifter, GraveSport Slip-on, Slide Stops, K&N filter, Factory Pro +4 Ignition rotor, SuperFlare Velocity Stacks, AGG block off plates, Fren Tubo Type 4's, EBC HH Brake pads, 520 Driven Sprockets & EK ZZZ Chain, Penske 8987 shock, 07 USD Forks and Brakes in 05 Triples, ASV C5 Levers, Scotts Steering Damper, GYTR Carbon Chain Guard, GYTR Carbon Toe Guard, Canadian GYTR Frame Sliders, GYTR Carbon Tank Pad, BST Carbon Rear Fender, Competition Werks Fender Eliminator, UFO Integrated Tail Light, Metzler M5 D-Spec Tyres, Gilles Chain Adjusters & Lifters, Gilles Rear-sets, Powder Coated Passenger Rear-sets, GYTR Seat Cowl, SaddleMen Seat, Irate Customs Grill, Gregg's Flush Mount Signals, DDM 5K H.I.D.'s, Integrated Beltronics 985, and
Phrozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:19 AM   #14
ErikTaylor

I updated the info under my username but the sig remains the same

Quote:
So your question was what should you use as an indicator of the oil level instead of the thing that exists solely to indicate the level of oil?
R6- Gone
R1 Now
Old 11-03-2012, 08:28 AM   #15
MELK-MAN
"The Dude abides .. "

Bike: 2008 yamaha R6 - 2 bikes

that wasn't there before.. i looked.

and you may be right about the auto tune thing being universal, still, it makes sense to put the y/m/m in the post so others don't waste time with additional info for the wrong bike. wouldn't you agree??

Greg Melka - CCS roadracing and FTR harescrambles
www.facebook.com/greg.melka.1
My racin n' ridin youtube vids http://www.youtube.com/user/gregmelka?feature=mhee

Last edited by MELK-MAN; 11-03-2012 at 08:30 AM.
MELK-MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:03 AM   #16
ErikTaylor

Quote:

Quote:
R6- Gone
R1 Now
Old 11-03-2012, 10:12 AM   #17
toysareforboys
Two Bro's=ORGASM *nohomo*

Bike: 07 R1

Quote:
A lot of people have sig's turned off, that's why, based on your profile, we thought you had an R6.

I know nothing about the R1 so I can't comment on slide stops, ignition advance rotors, etc.

-Jamie M.
Old 11-03-2012, 08:53 PM   #18
ErikTaylor

Ah, I see. I didn't know you can turn sigs off. I apologize for the confusion. At any rate I updated my profile. Sorry about that Greg and Jamie. Didn't mean to confuse.

Quote:
R6- Gone
R1 Now
Sponsored Links
Advertisement