Buddy of mine ran from Georgia State Patrol on a GSXR 600 and lost! - Page 3 : Yamaha R6 : R6 Forum

» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Yamaha YZF R6 Prices
Go Back   Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums > R6 Community Topics > General Discussions

Old 11-05-2012, 12:00 PM   #21
ridick_bowen
Stunt Rider

Bike: R6/R1 Hybrid
Re: Buddy of mine ran from Georgia State Patrol on a GSXR 600 and lost!

My friend ran from the cops. Spent 3 months in jail.
Zeus Armor crash cage, sub-cage, stunt stay, subframe brace, R1 rectifier mod. ATC steel subframe & ATC 12 bar. Hohey big rotor HB setup with 6 piston Busa caliper. Stunter-X res clamp hose kit. Dented gas tank with HT moto grip. Kleen air mod. Ohlins rod type damper. Brembo RCS 19 FB. SS brake lines. BMC air filter. JACO adjustable clip ons. Brembo 16x18 HB. 05 R1 front forks. 06 FZ-6 rear rotor. NGK plugs. DCP radiator cage. LP gas cap. Secondary radiator fan switch setup. Hotbodies flush mount turn signals. Intergrated rear turn/taillight signals. Squidfighter tailsaver. Leo Vince CBR 250 exhaust. Custom hole in rear passenger seat. Naarden shark fin.
ridick_bowen is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2012, 12:01 PM   #22
bryan j
pin it to win it

Bike: 07 r6, 06 yz250f
Send a message via AIM to bryan j
Quote:
Really didnt know that. Either way sounds like this cop was hell bent on getting him and he did!
Well I take that back, i'm not sure about gsp, but my dad was a cop for ever and that's what they do to the interceptors in our county.

Some gsp are cool and some are hell bent on upholding every tiny law.

Georgia and Texas are pretty similar with the stand your ground laws and gun laws

Body:
Robby moto sbk rearsets, woodcraft clip ons & sliders, armor bodies sbk fairings, db screen, vortex v3 gas cap, keyless ignition mod, agg sbk res kit,

Support the forum Vendors
bryan j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:04 PM   #23
billyfolk
I eat my R6

ya know.
billyfolk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:05 PM   #24
2007R6carbonfiber
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!

Yea ive never had a lot of good encounters with law enforcement, and i do love these wonderful southern gun laws one thing ill never give up is my 2nd amendment!
2007R6carbonfiber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:11 PM   #25
ChiefSmokeDawg
Parts Pimp

Bike: 2002 R6, 2008 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by babymilo36 View Post
You're the new Mario with all these pic posts you do lately! Sherman brings the lulz!!!

PS, I need a beanie bro, wtf!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridick_bowen View Post
My friend ran from the cops. Spent 3 months in jail.
Sucks your friend can't afford a good lawyer. I know a guy who was looking at a LOT of jail time for running. This was a ways back, but he had the sickest GSXR 600 ever with the ram air and shit being all new, etc.. Anyway, it was a fast 600 in it's day. He didn't realize he was being chased cause he was just that much of an asshole.

45+ points on his license, $5k in fines and court costs + another 10k for a lawyer and he only lost his license for 3 months, no jail time at all whatsoever... It's all about $$

If you don't have it, stay out of trouble!!!!

My 02 Thread My 08 Thread
RIP BALLISTIK: We miss you Ricky!!!
Ask about:-STAHLBUS- -WOODCRAFT- -MOTUL- -FERODO- -BRAKE TECH- -BMC- -Battery Tender-LEO VINCE- -XT-RACING- -NGK- -SUOMY- -EBC- -Pro-Grip- -Canyon Dancer-
ChiefSmokeDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:17 PM   #26
ridick_bowen
Stunt Rider

He led a 4 hour chase. Had the heli on him and was on local news.
Zeus Armor crash cage, sub-cage, stunt stay, subframe brace, R1 rectifier mod. ATC steel subframe & ATC 12 bar. Hohey big rotor HB setup with 6 piston Busa caliper. Stunter-X res clamp hose kit. Dented gas tank with HT moto grip. Kleen air mod. Ohlins rod type damper. Brembo RCS 19 FB. SS brake lines. BMC air filter. JACO adjustable clip ons. Brembo 16x18 HB. 05 R1 front forks. 06 FZ-6 rear rotor. NGK plugs. DCP radiator cage. LP gas cap. Secondary radiator fan switch setup. Hotbodies flush mount turn signals. Intergrated rear turn/taillight signals. Squidfighter tailsaver. Leo Vince CBR 250 exhaust. Custom hole in rear passenger seat. Naarden shark fin.
Old 11-05-2012, 12:19 PM   #27
R6_350z
Living The Dream

Bike: 2009 Yamaha R6

Quote:
He led a 4 hour chase. Had the heli on him and was on local news.
when was this??

MODS
- Shogun FS- Zero Gravity DB - Custom FE - Hot Bodies Flush Mounts - MotoDynamic Integrated Tail Light - Supersprox -1+2 - Taylormade Full Exhaust - PCV - OURY Grips - Corbin Seat - Ebay Shorty Levers

-Future Mods-
-Translogic MicroDash-Projectors-ASV Levers-GYTR Solo Seat- Bright Gold Carrozzeria Rims........

2011 ice silver metallic Audi A4
2004 350z(sold )

sig thanks to GIJoe007
R6_350z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:21 PM   #28
ridick_bowen
Stunt Rider

Maybe a year ago, I think.
Old 11-05-2012, 12:21 PM   #29
bluerebel
Sometimes..........

Bike: 2012 R6
I was always told this:

If you can't pay the fine, don't commit the crime.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

bluerebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:23 PM   #30
R6_350z
Living The Dream

Bike: 2009 Yamaha R6

Quote:
Maybe a year ago, I think.

was it that guy from the TS club?? cus i remember that and my other friend ran like 4 years ago he was doing wheelies during the chase crazy ass guy got caught served 4 months cus of priors lol

MODS
- Shogun FS- Zero Gravity DB - Custom FE - Hot Bodies Flush Mounts - MotoDynamic Integrated Tail Light - Supersprox -1+2 - Taylormade Full Exhaust - PCV - OURY Grips - Corbin Seat - Ebay Shorty Levers

-Future Mods-
-Translogic MicroDash-Projectors-ASV Levers-GYTR Solo Seat- Bright Gold Carrozzeria Rims........

2011 ice silver metallic Audi A4
2004 350z(sold )

sig thanks to GIJoe007
R6_350z is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement