Leather jacket/pant combo : Yamaha R6 : R6 Forum

» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Yamaha YZF R6 Prices
Go Back   Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums > R6 Related Discussion > Product Reviews

Old 07-29-2012, 12:16 PM   #1
chimp
Resident Troll

Leather jacket/pant combo

I am looking to get a leather jacket/pant combo. I already have an mx1 full suit so this would be complementing that (read:I don't want to spend a lot on this). can you give me some recommendations?

*I am looking specifically for a separate jacket/pant combo, I don't want a 2piece suit because of the aggressive, short torso, fit. I would like to be able to use the jacket sans the pants sometimes. Full circumference zipper is a must.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Motorcycle.com Free App

''Bill was out at the horney buffalo bar, fagen it up.''
chimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-08-2012, 10:14 PM   #2
kimberlywilliams
My R6 eats me.

Re: Leather jacket/pant combo

OlgaRoad - Upcycled Leather Jackets; Each jacket is unique! We take used leather trench coats and reconstruct them into these recycled leather jackets. Due to this process each of our jackets is on of a kind!
The Cypress -The Cypress is your typical biker jacket. It features a belted front, zippered pockets and sleeves, asymmetric zipper, and some serious attitude!
kimberlywilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 01:26 AM   #3
EthanLee
My R6 eats me.

Just visit LeatherGalaxy they offers variety of leather outfits including Biker Leather Jacket for Men, leather pants, leather bomber jackets and other leather apparels. Their leather outfits are quite good, affordable and also very good customer service.
EthanLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 04:29 AM   #4
add2477
My R6 eats me.

While this subject can be very touchy for most peoplesantak ups price in Pakistan, my opinion is that there has to be a middle or common ground that we all can find.
apc ups price in PakistanI do appreciate that youve added relevant and intelligent commentary here though. Thank you!
add2477 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement