» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Yamaha YZF R6 Prices
Go Back   Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums > R6 Community Topics > Off Topic Talk

Old 11-06-2012, 01:51 PM   #61
OCR6714
1 wheel R6

Bike: 05 R6, 07 R6
Would have voted republican if they had a candidate that that seemed credible but all the 5 points to fix the nation and lack of a detailed plan to address the economy. I don't like surprises so what's another 4 years of oBROma it can't get any worse then the tool we elected the previous 2 terms be for oBROma took office. Meh

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2012, 02:16 PM   #62
redisdeadrideblue
Official Noob Greeter

Bike: some stupid ones
Re: 2012 Election: Romney VS Obama Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCR6714 View Post
Would have voted republican if they had a candidate that that seemed credible but all the 5 points to fix the nation and lack of a detailed plan to address the economy. I don't like surprises so what's another 4 years of oBROma it can't get any worse then the tool we elected the previous 2 terms be for oBROma took office. Meh

I guess doubling the national deficit isnt considered "any worse", huh? Im sure our children will agree when our problems are their problems.
redisdeadrideblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 02:17 PM   #63
pickpocket293
iRun

Bike: Sold off in pieces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redisdeadrideblue View Post
I guess doubling the national deficit isnt considered "any worse", huh? Im sure our children will agree when our problems are their problems.
Not even over time either... Just sorta "all at once."

Things I am sick of explaining on this forum:
  • What's the difference between an R6 and an R6s? HERE
  • Should I start on a 600 or a 250? HERE
  • How do I ask the forum a question and actually get an answer? HERE
  • Where do I find a map for my Bazzaz? HERE
  • Should I get a 520 kit for MOA POWAH? HERE
  • How does rotating mass work? HERE
pickpocket293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 02:30 PM   #64
R6_350z
Living The Dream

Bike: 2009 Yamaha R6

i believe in gods plan...which is why i voted for romney

you stupid bitch.....by far the dumbest thing i ever heard a girl say

MODS
- Shogun FS- Zero Gravity DB - Custom FE - Hot Bodies Flush Mounts - MotoDynamic Integrated Tail Light - Supersprox -1+2 - Taylormade Full Exhaust - PCV - OURY Grips - Corbin Seat - Ebay Shorty Levers

-Future Mods-
-Translogic MicroDash-Projectors-ASV Levers-GYTR Solo Seat- Bright Gold Carrozzeria Rims........

2011 ice silver metallic Audi A4
2004 350z(sold )

sig thanks to GIJoe007
R6_350z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 02:46 PM   #65
wutsup
Yeah Science!

Bike: gixxer chrome edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickpocket293 View Post
I put "is not voting" as my status on Facebook to prove a point, and that point was immediately made clear. Literally within 2 hours of posting, I had 6 people jumping down my throat about it. Dammit, the whole process is about CHOICE, and I'm sick of being pressured or bullied one way or the other. My choice is to not vote for either of those fckheads, and by telling me how terrible of a person I am you're just proving that we really aren't friends.
I didn't vote. I'm with you Steve, I'm not voting for either of those idiots that promise nothing but bullshit to get votes. I like Ron Paul so maybe I should've voted for him today, but I really really doubt my one vote would help him win. Of course it would maybe benefit future third party candidates as somene else posted earlier.

I hate politics, that is all.
wutsup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 03:07 PM   #66
Jon2xmanuel
I eat my R6

Worked in a skilled nursing facility today and ive seen demented residents who doesnt even know how to eat without cue's and patients who are cognitively impaired voting.... Im like WTF!

Jon2xmanuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 03:14 PM   #67
Fallis
Meh

Bike: 05 R6 Track, 09 R1, Strom

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutsup View Post
I didn't vote. I'm with you Steve, I'm not voting for either of those idiots that promise nothing but bullshit to get votes. I like Ron Paul so maybe I should've voted for him today, but I really really doubt my one vote would help him win. Of course it would maybe benefit future third party candidates as somene else posted earlier.

I hate politics, that is all.
Yes! Go do this then! --->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallis View Post

If you're in a non-swing state, and you're sick of the 2-party BS, it makes legiitimate sense to go out and vote for a 3rd party candidate. Your vote isn't going to change a damn thing in the election outcome anyway, but it'll give more validity to getting another party in the mix in the future.
No 3rd party is going to win anytime soon, but the only way for it to have a chance is if you go out and actually vote for one.
Fallis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 03:28 PM   #68
jgos929
I eat my R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky5000100 View Post
You can register at the polling place... it takes 5 minutes to do...
No you cant the deadline to register was back on October 9th

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan j View Post
I'm not wasting my time voting for the lesser of 2 evils. Both sides make bullshit promises and try to be vague as possible and operate in grey areas. Now get a candidate that I like and ill vote.
Thats a lame excuse right there. If you dont want to vote fine but as long as your alive your two choices will always be the lesser of two evils.

The economy is the number one problem right now and the main issue that needs to be dealt with. In that case I'd rather have a proven business leader and a person that has been successful turning bankrupt businesses around and making them profitable become president over a guy "that needs just four more years" to turn it all around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redisdeadrideblue View Post
BINGO!!!
jgos929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 03:31 PM   #69
BigShepp
Tron has corrupted me

Bike: 2005 R6 Raven "Deimos"
I agree the choice will always be the lesser of two evils.

Proverbs 14:23

“Faster, Faster, Until The Thrill Of Speed Overcomes The Fear Of Death.”
Hunter S. Thompson

"It wasn't until I went to college and I got my first motorcycle that I understood the thrill of speed."
Vin Diesel
BigShepp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 03:57 PM   #70
jmejiaa
Lifetime Premium

Bike: 2007 R6

If Obama wins, I'm leaving the Country. If Romney wins, I'm leaving the country too. Not because of politics - I just have a vacation coming soon.