» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Yamaha YZF R6 Prices
Go Back   Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums > R6 Community Topics > Off Topic Talk

Old 11-07-2012, 02:52 AM   #131
ak2007r6
Lifetime Premium

Bike: A snail
And really. Saying a guy I know brothers mothers uncle had something bad happen isn't really convincing.

I had bad gas earlier. Times are rough huh

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Quote:
Originally Posted by GIJoe007 View Post
"Never try and teach a pig how to sing. It just wastes your time and pisses off the pig."

RIP Jason (snocompton) you were an amazing guy and will be missed
ak2007r6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2012, 05:02 AM   #132
bryan j
pin it to win it

Bike: 07 r6, 06 yz250f
Send a message via AIM to bryan j
Facebook is quite hilarious atm. This chick just posted, "I woke up this morning and realized my biggest fear is happening. Muslims are taking over."

Body:
Robby moto sbk rearsets, woodcraft clip ons & sliders, armor bodies sbk fairings, db screen, vortex v3 gas cap, keyless ignition mod, agg sbk res kit,

Support the forum Vendors
bryan j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:23 AM   #133
jgos929
I eat my R6

Re: 2012 Election: Romney VS Obama Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak2007r6 View Post
And really. Saying a guy I know brothers mothers uncle had something bad happen isn't really convincing.

I had bad gas earlier. Times are rough huh

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
And you saying the last 4 years have been great for you doesn't mean jack shit either. So what's your point
jgos929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:30 AM   #134
JT Money
RESPECT noob

Bike: Mongoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgos929 View Post
And you saying the last 4 years have been great for you doesn't mean jack shit either. So what's your point
1st hand experience is more credible than a 3rd person story.

Pew! Pew! Pew!
JT Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:41 AM   #135
Jdawson2012
I eat my R6

Bike: 2007 R6 Candy Red

Quote:
I find it funny how everybody trying to make this election a racist thing. But if Romney wouldve won it wouldve been different. In case yall havent noticed Romney is racist and only care bout the rich . So gtf over urself & watch Obama run the country ! #TeamObama !
This is why some Obama supporters piss me off. They are being more racist than the people who they are calling racist
Jdawson2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:25 AM   #136
ak2007r6
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan j View Post
Facebook is quite hilarious atm. This chick just posted, "I woke up this morning and realized my biggest fear is happening. Muslims are taking over."

Like my post I made earlier. So many are in fear or think doom and gloom are coming but they can't tell you why. It's just what Fox news or their friends decide to tell them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgos929 View Post
Meaning everyone is saying how shitty the past 4 years were and how doom and gloom is in their future for the next 4 years but do they really know what they are bitching about? What was so bad in their life and what is going to wreck their lives in the next 4 years.

And my point that my past 4 years was at least giving first hand experience instead of telling a story about how some guy I meet at the gas station had a bad day a week ago and then trying to blame that on the president.

Lets see, I work for the oil companies, live in Alaska which is a very dominate republican state have done amazing the past 4 years and will continue to do amazing the next 4 all of which I have my self to thank for that. If you have doom and gloom or failure in your future it's something you need to look at and overcome, not blame the president.
Quote:
"Never try and teach a pig how to sing. It just wastes your time and pisses off the pig."

Old 11-07-2012, 06:28 AM   #137
ak2007r6
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdawson2012 View Post
This is why some Obama supporters piss me off. They are being more racist than the people who they are calling racist
To a degree I completely understand what you are getting at and know the types you are talking about. I haven't once called racist on anyones arguments or debates I have been in. I have been tempted a few times cause honestly I would dispel every fear and statement they would make and they would still continue to hate. After I proved everything they were saying to be false and they still had nothing but hate for the president what else is there left for them to hate but his race?

/rant
not getting into a race debate on here.. ever LOL
Quote:

Old 11-07-2012, 06:34 AM   #138
Jdawson2012
I eat my R6

Bike: 2007 R6 Candy Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak2007r6 View Post
To a degree I completely understand what you are getting at and know the types you are talking about. I haven't once called racist on anyones arguments or debates I have been in. I have been tempted a few times cause honestly I would dispel every fear and statement they would make and they would still continue to hate. After I proved everything they were saying to be false and they still had nothing but hate for the president what else is there left for them to hate but his race?

/rant
not getting into a race debate on here.. ever LOL
I can honestly say I completely agree. And it happens on both sides which is soooo ridiculous to me at least. *shrugs* what'ya gonna do though
Jdawson2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:12 AM   #139
tdoss1980
nova r6

Bike: 05 r6 raven

“A Democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can exist only until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that a Democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a Dictatorship.

The average age of the world’s greatest civilizations has been 200 years. These nations have progressed through this sequence: From bondage to spiritual faith; from spiritual faith to great courage; from courage to liberty; from liberty to abundance; from abundance to selfishness; from selfishness to complacency; from complacency to apathy; from apathy to dependency; from dependency back into bondage.”

(Written by Professor Alexander Tyler more than 200 years ago while our 13 colonies were still part of the British Dominion. He was, at the time, writing of the fall of the Athenian Republic more than 2,000 years earlier)
2005 R6, Motodynamic Sequential Signals, Flush Smoke Front Turns, 6k Hid, Devil Racer Carbon Highmount Ceramic Coated Black, Ohlins Steering Dampener, Motovation No Cut Frame Sliders and Bar End Sliders, ASV Levers, Vortex Black Rearsets, K&N Air Filter, Factory Pro +4 Ignition Advancer, Superflare Vstacks, Graves Slide Stops, Graves Smog Block Offs, -1 520 Conversion with Driven Sprockets and DID Chain, Goodridge Shadow Brake Lines, Brembo CNC Calipers with Vesrah RJL Pads, Brembo 19x20 Master Cylinder, Zero Gravity Windscreen, Stompgrip Tank Pads, Gilles Chain adjusters with race lifters, NRC Powdercoated Racing Covers, HINSON SLIPPER CLUTCH, Vented Brakes Cooling System, Racetech Internals Front and Rear with Michelin Power Super Sports holding it to the road
tdoss1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:32 AM   #140
R-Silaxin
Track=Cocaine

Bike: 06 R-6 Deathraven
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdoss1980 View Post
“A Democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can exist only until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that a Democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a Dictatorship.

The average age of the world’s greatest civilizations has been 200 years. These nations have progressed through this sequence: From bondage to spiritual faith; from spiritual faith to great courage; from courage to liberty; from liberty to abundance; from abundance to selfishness; from selfishness to complacency; from complacency to apathy; from apathy to dependency; from dependency back into bondage.”

(Written by Professor Alexander Tyler more than 200 years ago while our 13 colonies were still part of the British Dominion. He was, at the time, writing of the fall of the Athenian Republic more than 2,000 years earlier)
Interesting...

I'm all about bondage... Wait, what?

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL https://www.youtube.com/user/adam2cox
MY FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...79&ref=tn_tnmn

MY XBL GAMERTAG: AmericanGingers
R-Silaxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement