First impressions: BAUCE Racing ECU flash - Page 8 : Yamaha R6 : R6 Forum

» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Yamaha YZF R6 Prices
Go Back   Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums > R6 Related Discussion > Product Reviews

Old 11-09-2012, 02:02 PM   #71
Mac7504
Belly on rotund

Bike: 08 R6(S)exy + 08 R6LE
Re: First impressions: BAUCE Racing ECU flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Carey_6 View Post
someone be the ginny pig for an 07!
Should of got the right bike to begin with...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agg2001 View Post
With the slipper, it doesn't lock up. But it is rotating much slower after a couple downshifts than the front is going. So it does slide - buy bit bc it's locked up.

As for the guinea pig for the 07 - im getting it done.

(excuse typos, as this was a mobile posting)
Interesting....Sub'd.
Mac7504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-09-2012, 03:33 PM   #72
A.Carey_6
I eat my R6

Bike: 07 R6 Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agg2001 View Post
With the slipper, it doesn't lock up. But it is rotating much slower after a couple downshifts than the front is going. So it does slide - buy bit bc it's locked up.

As for the guinea pig for the 07 - im getting it done.

Keep me posted Justin!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac7504 View Post
Should of got the right bike to begin with...

Interesting....Sub'd.
Get out of here. Not like you'll get this done anyways lol
CVMA #691
A.Carey_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 04:10 PM   #73
Mac7504
Belly on rotund

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Carey_6 View Post
Keep me posted Justin!!!!

Get out of here. Not like you'll get this done anyways lol
I haz money...

I see no benefit to me at this point (not fast enough to use all of these advantages) and I don't see you overriding your bike right, so this would be last on my list, but I'm in the minority on this one because "it's soo cool"....
Old 11-09-2012, 04:47 PM   #74
bluerebel
Sometimes..........

Bike: 2012 R6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac7504 View Post
I haz money...

I see no benefit to me at this point (not fast enough to use all of these advantages) and I don't see you overriding your bike right, so this would be last on my list, but I'm in the minority on this one because "it's soo cool"....
Non sense.

I don't consider my self fast but I def feel that the changes that were made have benefited me a great deal. Just the smooth throttle alone will help you concentrate more on your BP and technique vs worrying about the choppy throttle at mid corner or coming out of the corner. That alone is worth every penny spent on this mod. I would even recommend this to new riders on an R6 just because of the smoother throttle engagement.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

bluerebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:52 PM   #75
Mac7504
Belly on rotund

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluerebel View Post
Non sense.

I don't consider my self fast but I def feel that the changes that were made have benefited me a great deal. Just the smooth throttle alone will help you concentrate more on your BP and technique vs worrying about the choppy throttle at mid corner or coming out of the corner. That alone is worth every penny spent on this mod. I would even recommend this to new riders on an R6 just because of the smoother throttle engagement.

http://www.attackperformance.com/

Went through this entire thing in a previous thread and don't care to do it again. However, with that said, I will be doing this mod, just not now as I do not see it being that much more beneficial to what I already have going...
*As I stated above, I'm in the minority about that.*

I like my bike the way it is, and yeah, I don't have the choppy throttle I once did with the stock map because I've got a nice custom tune by great tuner that's on an AMA team; you may or may not have head of them.

http://www.attackperformance.com/
http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/817/13...on-MotoGP.aspx

The throttle was night and day after my tune, so I will agree, if that's what it does.... Worth the price of admission, yes - just not now.
Old 11-09-2012, 06:38 PM   #76
Mikey Fresh
Raven Red!

Bike: 2007 R6R Candy Red

Okay so ive been thinking about doing this and after reading this thread im in!!!
what and where do i go about getting this done??
Mikey Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:08 PM   #77
Agg2001
Original Member-Vendor

Bike: 2007 R6, 2005 CRF250r
Send a message via AIM to Agg2001 Send a message via MSN to Agg2001 Send a message via Yahoo to Agg2001
Pm ChiefSmokeDawg

High-end, AFFORDABLE, parts and accessories for your bike!

ALWAYS free shipping to the USA, with 1-3 day delivery times.

Agg2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:30 PM   #78
2GrandMan
Wannabe track addict

Bike: 2003 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluerebel View Post
Non sense.

the biggest reason why ill be getting this done in a few months. my throttle is choppy as all hell, almost wrecked at thunderbolt because of it (and because im a noob thats still learning)
2GrandMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:31 PM   #79
Mikey Fresh
Raven Red!

Bike: 2007 R6R Candy Red
Pmed !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
Mikey Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 11:20 PM   #80
QR6
PHX-602

Bike: 2007 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefSmokeDawg View Post
QR6/Quintin has had his done for a WHILE now. I just mailed his back to reflash. I set the correction to his sprocket tooth count. So the bike's OEM error came into play and he was doing 93 at 100 with a GPS (not military grade, but better than no GPS). It was 50 at 50 mph though.

So I flashed Quintin's with a % correction vs the tooth count to see if it's more precise. I appreciate you working with me on that Q!!!
No problem, glad to hear you're up and running again. Can't wait to get it back! I'm changing out my shorty can. It's a little too much on the ears. Time to sell my SpeedoDRD too.

Anyone on the fence just needs to do it! Anthony's customer service is AWESOME and the product is too!
ASMA #26 early retirement
My build thread:
http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162286
http://instagram.com/gfk602

QR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement