2012-13 International M/C Shows! : Yamaha R6 : R6 Forum

» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Yamaha YZF R6 Prices
Go Back   Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums > R6 Community Topics > General Discussions

Old 11-02-2012, 09:29 AM   #1
james1300
I eat my R6

Talking 2012-13 International M/C Shows!

The IMS for this and next year are back!
INFO:http://www.motorcycleshows.com/

USE PROMO CODE: JM2013 for discounted tickets!
james1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2012, 09:37 AM   #2
TheJokester3
A work in progress...

Bike: 07 Candy Red R6
Re: 2012-13 International M/C Shows!

I want to make it this year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak2007r6 View Post
"I refuse to tip toe through life to arrive safely at deaths door".
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedub View Post
There is more to squidliness than just your gear.
Build Thread
TheJokester3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:40 AM   #3
james1300
I eat my R6

Re: 2012-13 International M/C Shows!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJokester3 View Post
I want to make it this year!
Hope you do and bring friends! (always a fun time to meet-up and check out ALL the Bikes and Goodies)!!
Use PROMO CODE: JM2013 to save on on-line tickets!
Old 11-05-2012, 03:01 PM   #4
james1300
I eat my R6

Talking Re: 2012-13 International M/C Shows!

MORE INFO! Use The PROMO CODE:JM2013 to Save!

LOOKY>>LOOKY>>Dallas | International Motorcycle Shows

USE PROMO CODE:JM2013 when ordering tickets on line!

Saved ya some money!
Old 11-09-2012, 01:08 PM   #5
james1300
I eat my R6

Talking Heads-Up San Mateo! 2012-13 International M/C Shows!

More Info! Use PROMO CODE: JM2013 to save when ordering your tickets 'on-line'! Heads-Up San Mateo!

Looky>>Use PROMO CODE: JM2013 to save on ticket cost!

LOOK>>http://www.motorcycleshows.com/
Old 11-09-2012, 01:10 PM   #6
bryan j
pin it to win it

Bike: 07 r6, 06 yz250f
Send a message via AIM to bryan j
Already missed the one here in Atl

Body:
Robby moto sbk rearsets, woodcraft clip ons & sliders, armor bodies sbk fairings, db screen, vortex v3 gas cap, keyless ignition mod, agg sbk res kit,

Support the forum Vendors
bryan j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 02:06 PM   #7
gonzotheman
I eat my R6

Bike: 1981 CX500C 2012 Blue R6
I've been the past 2 years. I can't wait. Last year i got to see Yamaha's M1 and AMA R1 on display
gonzotheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:35 PM   #8
james1300
I eat my R6

Thumbs up More gp bikes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzotheman View Post
I've been the past 2 years. I can't wait. Last year i got to see Yamaha's M1 and AMA R1 on display
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carey Hart – American Freestyle Motocross Racer and Off-Road Racer –
The TV personality and inventor of the revolutionary Hart Attack – he introduced the backflip to world of FMX. He will be on hand to greet fans and sign autographs on Friday, from 6pm to 7pm and on Saturday, from 1pm to 2pm at the Podium Stage.

Aaron Colton Motorcycle Stunt Show&RedBull Truck –
National XDL Champion Aaron Colton will perform a thrilling streetbike stunt show including stoppies, wheelies, burnouts and other eye-popping motorcycle acrobatics. Additionally, DJs will spinbeats and an entourage of the famous RedBull girls will hand out free RedBull drinks.

Additional presentations by Nick Ienatsch, Ken Hill and Scott Russell will take place all weekend long, highlighting the Yamaha Champions Riding School, at show’s interactive stage dubbed The Podium.

New to 2012/2013 are interactive features, exciting shows, accessories, gear and hundreds of new motorcycle models. Below is what you can expect to find at our shows:

J&P Cycles Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Competition– Returning to the series for a third year, the world’s largest motorcycle builder competition will showcase elite-level, custom motorcycle creations vying for a piece of a $90,000 cash purse prize. This competition will feature five classes of competition including Free Style, Modified Harley-Davidson, Modified Street, Retro Mod and Performance Custom.

J&P Cycles Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Competition Photo Booth – Builders with motorcycles competing in the custom bike competition will pose for photos with their bikes in this professional photo studio.

The Podium – Formerly known as the Learning Curve, the Podium offers keen insight into any and every important issue facing the motorcycle community today by housing leading industry experts crafting the curriculum and hosting over two dozen unique interactive seminars every show. Featuring varying topics for men, women, children, experienced riders, and newcomers, the Podium provides content aimed at helping you shave time off your next lap, increase the overall performance of your bike, improve as a rider and much more.

MotoGP Experience – All-new this year, the MotoGP grid will feature 12 MotoGP class bikes on a grid carpet, umbrella girls and a rarephoto opportunity for all attendees on a pole sitting bike.

Strider Adventure Zone – Children are invited to test ride a collection of pedal-less Strider bicycles on an exciting race course designed with gentle turns, small obstacles and more. This interactive feature is a perfect introduction to the two-wheeled world for future motorcycle riders!

The Pit Stop Challenge – Go over the Wall! Compete head-to-head with your friends and family against the clock in a real-life simulation of an endurance Pit Stop to win tour wide prizes!

Allstate All the Gear All the Time – In an effort to promote motorcycle safety, Allstate has created a fun, interactive scavenger hunt that will send participants to different spots on the show floor to identify missing gear. This new feature will test the motorcycle safety IQ of riders, and reward experts with fun prizes.

Progressive® Insurance Open Road Experience – Bikers dreaming of hitting the road with Progressive’s always happy-to-help sales clerk, Flo, can hop on a bike next to a virtual Flo, have their photo taken and instantly share the photo with friends on Facebook. Riders can also win prizes and kick back, relax and rest their feet in the Progressive Lounge.

Vintage Club Displays – Motorcycle enthusiasts are invited to look into the past, with this special display showcasing retro bikes, courtesy of local vintage motorcycle clubs.

Suzuki Giveaway – Attendees will have the chance to win one of two new Suzuki Hayabusa motorcycles at the end of the 13-city tour.

XDL Street Jam – The XDL Street Jam is a competition-themed demonstration of motorcycle skills performed by the top athletes from the XDL Championship Series.

Free Motorcycle Parking and Gear Check –
Free motorcycle parking will be available for all riders who ride their motorcycles to the show. In addition, riders will be invited to check helmets, jackets and other gear at the show’s main entrance to free their hands and enjoy the new show experience.
Free Gear Check is offered in San Mateo, Dallas and Novi.

USE PROMO CODE: JM2013 To Save When Ordering Tickets ON-LINE!
Old 11-09-2012, 06:10 PM   #9
james1300
I eat my R6

Talking Your REALLY Gonna Love This Year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzotheman View Post

The MotoGP Experience
It’s the largest ever collection of MotoGP race bikes off the track. Lorenzo’s Yamaha, Hayden’s Ducati and more will be displayed. A tantalizing treat for sportbike enthusiasts.

Use Promo Code: JM2013 to save money when your Order Tickets ON-LINE
Sponsored Links
Advertisement