G Unit= Great Seller A+++ : Yamaha R6 : R6 Forum

» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Yamaha YZF R6 Prices
Go Back   Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums > The Marketplace > Buyer/Seller Feedback

Old 11-13-2012, 06:40 AM   #1
Renodezrat
I eat my R6

G Unit= NOT A Great Seller

Bought one set of forks and was a good transaction then bought a second set and it took over a month to get them and both forks seals were blown when I got them NOT a happy camper I asked both times before I bought them to make sure that forks were in excellent shape as I payed good money for them. I called and left a bunch of messages and also sent a bunch of text ,messages as well finally I get e response and Gunit said he would send a set of clip ons to help correct the problem.Now we are going over 2 months and I still haven't seen any clips ons. Sent another text yesterday Jan 16th and he said he'd send out a set on 17th I'm waiting for a tracking # but, I'm going to hold my breath.

Last edited by Renodezrat; 01-17-2013 at 06:52 AM.
Renodezrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-17-2013, 06:54 AM   #2
Renodezrat
I eat my R6

Re: G Unit= Great Seller A+++

***Buyer beware STAY Clear OF Gunit!!***
Old 01-18-2013, 07:36 AM   #3
Renodezrat
I eat my R6

Well yesterday I rec'd a tracking # for my parts now I just have to wait to see if they show up on wedesday.Wish me luck!!
Old 01-23-2013, 08:40 PM   #4
Renodezrat
I eat my R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renodezrat View Post
Well yesterday I rec'd a tracking # for my parts now I just have to wait to see if they show up on wedesday.Wish me luck!!
Well I finally rec'd the clip ons that were promissed today.I just took a lot longer than it should.
Old 09-18-2013, 08:11 PM   #5
Beech_05_Raven
My R6 eats me.

All in all, how long would you say it took you to get all of your parts?

Also, how long did G Unit go without responding at times?

Did he ever say he shipped your package, and thought you would have received it by now?
Did he ever say he sent the package and it "got shipped to the wrong address"?

That last one, he actually refunded my money fairly quickly for, however I am curious to these questions, because I paid a good amount of money to him and have barely heard back.

I am trying to hold off going to paypal buyer protection, if G Unit is indeed going to send the parts, but I would also like to ride my bike before the season is out, which is quickly approaching.

Any answers to the above questions would be extremely beneficial for me Renodezrat.

Thanks, and sorry not trying to bombard with questions or anything.

-Matt
Beech_05_Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 12:20 PM   #6
mmmfishrighton
I eat my R6

Bike: 07 R6, 07 Ktm 450, xr 100

What did you buy from him?

I bought a front wheel for my track bike back in June. Didn't get to test it until August. Hardcore vibration under braking. Just put it on a stand today and its bent. Was on my bike for one session, so it came that way from him.
CCS #112
WERA #112
mmmfishrighton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 10:42 AM   #7
Beech_05_Raven
My R6 eats me.

well I bought a gas tank, rear wheel and tire, and subframe from him. Got the gas tank and rear wheel and tire, they both seem to be in good condition. Never received the subframe (even though I bought them all at the same time, one transaction). He claimed it was sent to the wrong address and he never got it back, but he reimbursed me most of the money for that.

So I purchased the entire front triple tree with forks from him on september 2nd. Asked him about a tracking number or shipping info 9 days later, and he responded saying he thought it would be at my doorstep by now and that when he got to the office in the morning, he would look and give me the info.

I havent heard anything since.
Old 09-30-2013, 05:12 PM   #8
MELK-MAN
"The Dude abides .. "

Bike: 2008 yamaha R6 - 2 bikes

i don't understand the thread title.. "A+++" ?? sounds like he's anything BUT a good seller.

Greg Melka - CCS roadracing and FTR harescrambles
www.facebook.com/greg.melka.1
My racin n' ridin youtube vids http://www.youtube.com/user/gregmelka?feature=mhee
MELK-MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 06:42 AM   #9
Beech_05_Raven
My R6 eats me.

Yea, I dont know if that was sarcasm or not, I did not title the thread, but I agree, I have had nothing but problems with the seller.

Still have not heard anything from him, even after filing a claim through paypal.
Old 10-03-2013, 07:53 AM   #10
Aleeex
m3lover2

Bike: Trek Fuel 90
Why would anyone buy from someone whos sign in name is G-unit?
Just sayin

My Vouch Thread

John 3:16
Aleeex is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement