Forum Black Friday Deals - Page 5 : Yamaha R6 : R6 Forum

» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Yamaha YZF R6 Prices
Go Back   Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums > Site Sponsors > Site Sponsored Specials

Old 11-08-2012, 08:06 AM   #41
gonzotheman
I eat my R6

Bike: 1981 CX500C 2012 Blue R6
Subbed for sweet deals
gonzotheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2012, 08:32 AM   #42
Krutoydiesel
she drops it low

Bike: SOLD-2011 Yamaha R6 Raven
Re: Forum Black Friday Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Silaxin View Post
That won't work... If you don't want to spend it, burn it... Otherwise, Anthony always ends up with it...

Or give it to me, I'll make sure it's used wisely!

Saving up for an engagement is a pretty good way of not spending money
Modified 05 Headers
Modified Devil Rocket CF slip on
Block off plates-AggRacing
6k HIDs-AggRacing
Bauce Flashed ECU-Bauce Racing
BMC Race Filter-Bauce Racing
Reservoir Socks-Slowboy
CF Triple tree cover-SKUR

Future-
Shermans levers...
Krutoydiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:59 AM   #43
XRayHound
Fat + S = Fast

Bike: '11 YZF-R6 '07 SV650S
Send a message via AIM to XRayHound Send a message via Yahoo to XRayHound Send a message via Skype™ to XRayHound

Quote:
Oh man... Looks like Vortex rearsets and Woodcraft warmers in my very near future... For starters...

I could not imagine if I still lived on the east coast close enough to swing by the shop... I'd be sooooooo fcukin broke it wouldn't be funny... I'd literally have the sickest R6 ever, but I'd be homeless and couldn't afford gas for the fcukin thing...

As always, you know I'll be in touch very soon... As usual! Idk if I hate you, or love the shit out of you Ant!

Xray... I'll try to keep you in mind when I pull these Woodcrafts off! They're in great shape!(after a few replacement parts) and they'll come with a spare set of pegs... I'll give ya a good price too man!

!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by milko View Post
You said Woodies

Sent from my ADR6400L using Motorcycle.com Free App
Uh huh huh huh. Shut up, Beavis. Uh huh huh.

2005 maimed and dissected YZF-R6 trackbike "Callista Atropos Onyx"
1995 AVUSblau BMW ///M3 "Reika"
2011 YZF-R6 of rebirth "Callista Persephone Onyx"
XRayHound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:06 PM   #44
ChiefSmokeDawg
Parts Pimp

Bike: 2002 R6, 2008 R6

Quote:
Meeee too! Love the new gas cap I just installed. Really well made!

I had always heard mixed reviews about Vortex products so I kind of shy'd away... But I'm all about some adjustable rearsets!!
The gas cap is awesome bro. It's an amazing piece for sure. All their new V3 stuff is amazing honestly. They raised the bar so high bro. Rearsets are stronger, lighter, better with folding toe pegs that are optional on the Woodcrafts.

They also have the best non short length lever out right now IMO. 3/4 length lever that is smoother feeling in your palm than a brembo. It's unreal man. Got a set of em for the blow out as well.

Shit's gonna get hectic!!! Tryin to blow out and turn over the inventory before year end and BF-CM is when I'm planning on making it happen.

HOLLAR AT YOUR BOY!!!!! :

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddahson View Post
I'll be keeping an eye out for the deal on Vortex Rearsets for sure.
3 sets set aside for the BAUCE Racing Black Friday-Cyber Monday inventory blow out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krutoydiesel View Post

Saving up for an engagement is a pretty good way of not spending money

I had a fortune in cash when I started my bike obsession. I watched a piece of my GF die inside the day I spent half that fortune on my 08 vs wedding ring/wedding... Then I have slowly watched her start to hate me after spending triple that over the passed two seasons between the AMA build on the 08 and the AMA races/sponsorships as well as the shop build that's got me well over 10k there too.

It's gonna be our 6 year anniversary on Friday she pointed out last night. I pointed out I spent all my money on black friday inventory and stuff to offer you guys on deals.

That was when she stopped helping pack the dozen orders which went out last night.

I'm happy you have found the one bro. I'm sure it's gonna be hard for me to find a new one who's as quality as mine now once she leaves me over these bikes. Especially at my age now. All these broads are TORE up now or have kids. and to you bud!!

My 02 Thread My 08 Thread
RIP BALLISTIK: We miss you Ricky!!!
Ask about:-STAHLBUS- -WOODCRAFT- -MOTUL- -FERODO- -BRAKE TECH- -BMC- -Battery Tender-LEO VINCE- -XT-RACING- -NGK- -SUOMY- -EBC- -Pro-Grip- -Canyon Dancer-
ChiefSmokeDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:13 PM   #45
babymilo36
Chinese Immigrant

Bike: Specialized Allez Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefSmokeDawg View Post
The gas cap is awesome bro. It's an amazing piece for sure. All their new V3 stuff is amazing honestly. They raised the bar so high bro. Rearsets are stronger, lighter, better with folding toe pegs that are optional on the Woodcrafts.

They also have the best non short length lever out right now IMO. 3/4 length lever that is smoother feeling in your palm than a brembo. It's unreal man. Got a set of em for the blow out as well.

Shit's gonna get hectic!!! Tryin to blow out and turn over the inventory before year end and BF-CM is when I'm planning on making it happen.

3 sets set aside for the BAUCE Racing Black Friday-Cyber Monday inventory blow out.

I had a fortune in cash when I started my bike obsession. I watched a piece of my GF die inside the day I spent half that fortune on my 08 vs wedding ring/wedding... Then I have slowly watched her start to hate me after spending triple that over the passed two seasons between the AMA build on the 08 and the AMA races/sponsorships as well as the shop build that's got me well over 10k there too.

It's gonna be our 6 year anniversary on Friday she pointed out last night. I pointed out I spent all my money on black friday inventory and stuff to offer you guys on deals.

That was when she stopped helping pack the dozen orders which went out last night.

I'm happy you have found the one bro. I'm sure it's gonna be hard for me to find a new one who's as quality as mine now once she leaves me over these bikes. Especially at my age now. All these broads are TORE up now or have kids. and to you bud!!
FCUK. Just what I need.

CMRA #620
Wreck It Pandas #68

My 2008 R6 race build

babymilo36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:36 PM   #46
Krutoydiesel
she drops it low

Bike: SOLD-2011 Yamaha R6 Raven

Quote:

Lifes a balance man, one thing grows, another dies, and a real marriage is one of the most selfless things a guy can do, come springtime my R6 is gonna be in some lucky bastards hands... :tear
Modified 05 Headers
Modified Devil Rocket CF slip on
Block off plates-AggRacing
6k HIDs-AggRacing
Bauce Flashed ECU-Bauce Racing
BMC Race Filter-Bauce Racing
Reservoir Socks-Slowboy
CF Triple tree cover-SKUR

Future-
Shermans levers...
Krutoydiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:48 PM   #47
stonewall
it is what it is

Bike: 2008 R6
Send a message via Yahoo to stonewall

So all this talk and no posts n the deals, whats the deal....lol

Lets clean this up, was trying to put all the deals on one thread for us to look at them easier.
stonewall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:32 PM   #48
Gundamzeppelin
Tons of juice. Crazyjuice

Bike: 13M1 Rep 05Aprila scooter

Quote:

and if they don't have kids and are single they are CRAZY AS CAT PISS!
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson
One does not sell the earth upon which the people walk.
Crazy Horse
ROTM Dec 2011/Sep 2013

^petrol_spice^ RIP Mulciber, BallistiK,GhostR6
'Any crash you can walk away from is a good one."
launchpad McQuack
Gundamzeppelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement