R6 Forum Chat/Respect Thread version 14.1 - Page 82 : Yamaha R6 : R6 Forum

» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Yamaha YZF R6 Prices
Go Back   Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums > R6 Community Topics > Off Topic Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2012, 02:43 PM   #811
Mac7504
Belly on rotund
 
Mac7504's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Downey, CA
Posts: 17,388
Bike: 08 R6(S)exy + 08 R6LE
Re: R6 Forum Chat/Respect Thread version 14.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan5544 View Post
Leave them a note telling them to go fcuk. That's what I do.

I mean shit, if you're getting the ticket anyway.
I'm seriously doing it tomorrow. . Actually, going to put it now. I'm sick and tired of this stuck up ass city and racists cops. Its' the same department who harassed Marcus Allen and jacked for it...

I've just go to use parking structure where I had no issues at all...

Ok, I'm just ranting but it makes me feel better...
Mac7504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-14-2012, 02:44 PM   #812
babymilo36
Chinese Immigrant

 
babymilo36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 33,856
Bike: Specialized Allez Elite
Re: R6 Forum Chat/Respect Thread version 14.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac7504 View Post
I'm seriously doing it tomorrow. . Actually, going to put it now. I'm sick and tired of this stuck up ass city and racists cops. Its' the same department who harassed Marcus Allen and jacked for it...

I've just go to use parking structure where I had no issues at all...

Ok, I'm just ranting but it makes me feel better...
__________________


CMRA #620
Wreck It Pandas #68

My 2008 R6 race build

babymilo36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:47 PM   #813
Ryan5544
Suk it, Lee
 
Ryan5544's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 19,030
Re: R6 Forum Chat/Respect Thread version 14.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac7504 View Post
I'm seriously doing it tomorrow. . Actually, going to put it now. I'm sick and tired of this stuck up ass city and racists cops. Its' the same department who harassed Marcus Allen and jacked for it...

I've just go to use parking structure where I had no issues at all...

Ok, I'm just ranting but it makes me feel better...
Serious. Some cock smoker gave me a ticket in MY OWN parking lot, because, he figured, it's next to our parking lots, it's ours. The ticket even said ''unknown'' under lot #.

I left a long, nasty message on my window for the prick, telling him how much of a dick head he has become, and... No more tickets. AND, never paid the garbage ticket they gave me.

I see the person who writes their tickets park in my lot every now and then, and give them mega shit. I'm leaving him a ticket of my own next time I see his car, and he's not around. $100000000 to be paid in cash, no later then tomorrow. With a big fcuk you at the bottom.





Okay. I done rant now as well.
Ryan5544 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:47 PM   #814
Mac7504
Belly on rotund
 
Mac7504's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Downey, CA
Posts: 17,388
Bike: 08 R6(S)exy + 08 R6LE
Re: R6 Forum Chat/Respect Thread version 14.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallis View Post
I don't understand what kind of soulless human being could ever take a job as a meter maid. How the fcuk can you live with yourself when you wake up and spend your existence make sure people have a shitty day? What kind of person signs up to do that?

If I ever get mega rich where I don't have to work, I'm going to get a job as a meter maid, and not write a single ticket ever, and just see how long it takes them to fire me.
A misanthropist (if I used that in the correct context), that's who..Fawkers who hate on all man...!

And

You are a fool!!!......

I don't even get that stupid law anyway, we don't even have red light cams anymore...

Lucky, I can get them signed off and just pay 10 per ticket...Still. Have to make my way to CHP and have them look all up and down my car for other shit.

Last edited by Mac7504; 11-14-2012 at 02:51 PM.
Mac7504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:50 PM   #815
Mac7504
Belly on rotund
 
Mac7504's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Downey, CA
Posts: 17,388
Bike: 08 R6(S)exy + 08 R6LE
Re: R6 Forum Chat/Respect Thread version 14.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by babymilo36 View Post
Those dudes are creepy as hell...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan5544 View Post
Serious. Some cock smoker gave me a ticket in MY OWN parking lot, because, he figured, it's next to our parking lots, it's ours. The ticket even said ''unknown'' under lot #.

I left a long, nasty message on my window for the prick, telling him how much of a dick head he has become, and... No more tickets. AND, never paid the garbage ticket they gave me.

I see the person who writes their tickets park in my lot every now and then, and give them mega shit. I'm leaving him a ticket of my own next time I see his car, and he's not around. $100000000 to be paid in cash, no later then tomorrow. With a big fcuk you at the bottom.





Okay. I done rant now as well.
Damn, in your own lot; that's a BIG fawk YOU!!!!

Holy shit that would be awesome!!! May have to steal that idea!.
Mac7504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:57 PM   #816
Mac7504
Belly on rotund
 
Mac7504's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Downey, CA
Posts: 17,388
Bike: 08 R6(S)exy + 08 R6LE
Re: R6 Forum Chat/Respect Thread version 14.1

Well, at least it's not as badd as Philly and I don't have to live in this stupid city of El Segundo. My buddy who lives in Philly tells me they fawk with you EVERYWHERE, even in front of your house...I couldn't do it. With as many arms I have, it be too much of a target rich environment...aahhaha
Mac7504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:59 PM   #817
Ryan5544
Suk it, Lee
 
Ryan5544's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 19,030
Re: R6 Forum Chat/Respect Thread version 14.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac7504 View Post
Well, at least it's not as badd as Philly and I don't have to live in this stupid city of El Segundo. My buddy who lives in Philly tells me they fawk with you EVERYWHERE, even in front of your house...I couldn't do it. With as many arms I have, it be too much of a target rich environment...aahhaha
Sounds very.... Latino..Ish..
Ryan5544 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:02 PM   #818
Mac7504
Belly on rotund
 
Mac7504's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Downey, CA
Posts: 17,388
Bike: 08 R6(S)exy + 08 R6LE
Re: R6 Forum Chat/Respect Thread version 14.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan5544 View Post
Sounds very.... Latino..Ish..
Every place in LA does...hahah
I wish it were man; my peep would at least cut me a brake...It's the whitest place on earth, next to Rancho Cucamunga or some shit...ahaha

Just to share how uptight they are, they once gave a co-worker a ticket for 1mph over the speed limit, really?
Mac7504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:05 PM   #819
Ryan5544
Suk it, Lee
 
Ryan5544's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 19,030
Re: R6 Forum Chat/Respect Thread version 14.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac7504 View Post
Every place in LA does...hahah
I wish it were man; my peep would at least cut me a brake...It's the whitest place on earth, next to Rancho Cucamunga or some shit...ahaha

Just to share how uptight they are, they once gave a co-worker a ticket for 1mph over the speed limit, really?
Wait, what? I thought you were a white man? I thought I saw a photo of you one time, and looked... Well, very white!
Ryan5544 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:09 PM   #820
Mac7504
Belly on rotund
 
Mac7504's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Downey, CA
Posts: 17,388
Bike: 08 R6(S)exy + 08 R6LE
Re: R6 Forum Chat/Respect Thread version 14.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan5544 View Post
Wait, what? I thought you were a white man? I thought I saw a photo of you one time, and looked... Well, very white!
:

A few members would validate that I am indeed Mex...ajhahah But a pastie Mex....Not a swarthy (dark) lil fella...


LOL. Tis true
...Short history of the Mex; Spaniards invade and raped and pillaged our people, thus, my grandmother has green eyes....

Last edited by Mac7504; 11-14-2012 at 03:26 PM.
Mac7504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
R6 Forum Chat/Respect Thread 12.7 Illernoise Off Topic Talk 6173 07-26-2012 12:35 PM
R6 Forum Chat/Respect Thread 12.4 babymilo36 Off Topic Talk 9011 04-16-2012 07:24 PM
R6 Forum Chat/Respect Thread 11.0 m3lover1 Off Topic Talk 8340 11-10-2011 01:11 PM
R6 Forum Chat/Respect Thread 9.0 Illernoise Off Topic Talk 6995 09-08-2011 05:52 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:08 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Motorcycle News, Videos and Reviews
Honda Grom Forum Harley Davidson Forum Honda 600RR Kawasaki Forum Yamaha R6 Forum Yamaha FZ-09 Forum
1199 Panigale Forum Roadglide Forum Honda CBR1000 Forum Vulcan Forum Yamaha R1 Forum Yamaha R3 Forum
Ducati Monster Forum Harley Forums Honda CBR250R Forum ZX10R Forum Star Raider Forum Yamaha Viking Forum
Suzuki GSXR Forum V-Rod Forums Honda Shadow Forum Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum Star Warrior Forum KTM Duke 390 Forum
SV650 Forum BMW S1000RR Forum Honda Fury Forum Kawasaki Versys Forum Drag Racing Forum Ducati 899 Panigale Forum
Suzuki V-Strom BMW K1600 Triumph Forum Victory Forums Sportbikes BMW NineT Forum
Volusia Forum BMW F800 Forum Triumph 675 Forum MV Agusta Forum HD Street Forum Suzuki GW250 Forum
Yamaha Motorcycles Victory Gunner Forum Honda Vultus Forum HD LiveWire Forum
R6-Forum.com is an independent Yamaha enthusiast website. Content on R6-Forum.com is generated by its users and R6-Forum.com is not in any way affiliated with Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A.