Wear your gear (graphic pic inside) - Page 2 : Yamaha R6 : R6 Forum

» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Yamaha YZF R6 Prices
Go Back   Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums > R6 Community Topics > General Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2012, 11:06 AM   #11
smalltrack
scared of big tracks
 
smalltrack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: NW Chicago suburb
Posts: 7,979
Bike: 07 R6, 09 R1
Re: Wear your gear (graphic pic inside)

Glad to see they cleaned you up.
smalltrack is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-17-2012, 11:18 AM   #12
R-Silaxin
Track=Cocaine
 
R-Silaxin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: El Paso, TX
Posts: 13,524
Bike: 06 R-6 Deathraven
Re: Wear your gear (graphic pic inside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1CANYONJUNKIE View Post
This was all because of track prep. I was just a dumb ass and didn't gear up for the test ride
Sometimes we've gotta learn the hard way... I know that's the way it's worked out for me at least about 50% of the time... Even my first wreck at the track was a highside because I was out there riding over my head and flipped that bitch... Busted me up worse then the bike too... Live and learn, then upgrade from street tires!

Glad you're alright though man! Looked pretty brutal! What'd you hit to open you up like that? I know we had one guy awhile back slice his abdomen open sliding across the top of a guard rail, but he's all healed up now too.

__________________
RIP Richard Bishop. You're a great friend and someone I will never forget.
MY TRACK BUILD THREAD http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showt...05#post2428805
MY TRACK DAY THREADhttp://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showt...655&highlight=
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL https://www.youtube.com/user/adam2cox
MY FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...79&ref=tn_tnmn


MY XBL GAMERTAG: AmericanGingers
R-Silaxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:36 AM   #13
R1CANYONJUNKIE
MY R1 WILL EAT YOUR 6
 
R1CANYONJUNKIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: IN THE CANYON
Posts: 156
Bike: 2009 R1
Re: Wear your gear (graphic pic inside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Silaxin View Post
Sometimes we've gotta learn the hard way... I know that's the way it's worked out for me at least about 50% of the time... Even my first wreck at the track was a highside because I was out there riding over my head and flipped that bitch... Busted me up worse then the bike too... Live and learn, then upgrade from street tires!

Glad you're alright though man! Looked pretty brutal! What'd you hit to open you up like that? I know we had one guy awhile back slice his abdomen open sliding across the top of a guard rail, but he's all healed up now too.

I know Joshua Blake

This was part of the aftermath of hitting a parked sequoia. Left me in an 84day coma and a bunch of broken bones. This was a surgical incision, nothing an object did.

I'm road rash. You just didn't know I came back to share my experience on a different name
__________________
R1CANYONJUNKIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:43 AM   #14
R-Silaxin
Track=Cocaine
 
R-Silaxin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: El Paso, TX
Posts: 13,524
Bike: 06 R-6 Deathraven
Re: Wear your gear (graphic pic inside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1CANYONJUNKIE View Post
I know Joshua Blake

This was part of the aftermath of hitting a parked sequoia. Left me in an 84day coma and a bunch of broken bones. This was a surgical incision, nothing an object did.

I'm road rash. You just didn't know I came back to share my experience on a different name
Ahhhh, you're road-rash... Glad to see you're still alive! A lot of people thought you were dead. And yeah, Blake was the guy that filet'd himself open on a guard rail. Coma and all sounds pretty wild. Never messed myself up that bad luckily. Glad you pulled through man! Bitches dig scars!

__________________
RIP Richard Bishop. You're a great friend and someone I will never forget.
MY TRACK BUILD THREAD http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showt...05#post2428805
MY TRACK DAY THREADhttp://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showt...655&highlight=
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL https://www.youtube.com/user/adam2cox
MY FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...79&ref=tn_tnmn


MY XBL GAMERTAG: AmericanGingers
R-Silaxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:46 AM   #15
R1CANYONJUNKIE
MY R1 WILL EAT YOUR 6
 
R1CANYONJUNKIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: IN THE CANYON
Posts: 156
Bike: 2009 R1
Re: Wear your gear (graphic pic inside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Silaxin View Post
Ahhhh, you're road-rash... Glad to see you're still alive! A lot of people thought you were dead. And yeah, Blake was the guy that filet'd himself open on a guard rail. Coma and all sounds pretty wild. Never messed myself up that bad luckily. Glad you pulled through man! Bitches dig scars!

Too stubborn to die. Good to see you're still here. Keep it rubber side Down man. I'll be putting that myth to the test. My own mythbusters challenge :popcorn
__________________
R1CANYONJUNKIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wear Gear ***NSFW*** "Very Graphic" JBlakeW General Discussions 372 05-04-2014 05:11 AM
And this is why you wear boots.. Graphic maxx rs4 General Discussions 30 05-01-2011 05:27 PM
Always wear a helmet... VERY VERY graphic NSFW crazyirishdrunk Off Topic Talk 30 05-20-2006 12:36 PM
Gear doesn't always work **WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES** Knightrider Safety Equipment 27 10-05-2005 03:49 PM
why everyone should always, always wear gear. blue03r6 Off Topic Talk 2 05-30-2004 07:48 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:46 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Motorcycle News, Videos and Reviews
Honda Grom Forum Harley Davidson Forum Honda 600RR Kawasaki Forum Yamaha R6 Forum Yamaha FZ-09 Forum
1199 Panigale Forum Roadglide Forum Honda CBR1000 Forum Vulcan Forum Yamaha R1 Forum Yamaha R3 Forum
Ducati Monster Forum Harley Forums Honda CBR250R Forum ZX10R Forum Star Raider Forum Yamaha Viking Forum
Suzuki GSXR Forum V-Rod Forums Honda Shadow Forum Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum Star Warrior Forum KTM Duke 390 Forum
SV650 Forum BMW S1000RR Forum Honda Fury Forum Kawasaki Versys Forum Drag Racing Forum Ducati 899 Panigale Forum
Suzuki V-Strom BMW K1600 Triumph Forum Victory Forums Sportbikes BMW NineT Forum
Volusia Forum BMW F800 Forum Triumph 675 Forum MV Agusta Forum HD Street Forum Suzuki GW250 Forum
Yamaha Motorcycles Victory Gunner Forum Honda Vultus Forum HD LiveWire Forum Ninja H2 Forum
R6-Forum.com is an independent Yamaha enthusiast website. Content on R6-Forum.com is generated by its users and R6-Forum.com is not in any way affiliated with Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A.