Old 11-19-2012, 12:41 PM   #142
babymilo36
Chinese Immigrant

Bike: Specialized Allez Elite
Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorrowDeath View Post
I think $50 a year is pretty fair for not having my personal information stolen
Maybe I love having my personal information stolen.

CMRA #620
Wreck It Pandas #68

My 2008 R6 race build

babymilo36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:42 PM   #143
daisbest
* * * Punisher * * *

Bike: 2005 raven R6

Anyone know the best way beat the campaine level where you have to control the group of soldiers and robot to defend the 3 positions?
* Shermoto shorty levers
* Scotts steering damper
* 06 shorty muffler conv.
* 520 chain conv. -1/+2
* Factory pro +4 rotor
* BMC race filter
* Dunlop Q2's
* Dynojet Pc3
* 12k h.i.d kit

daisbest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:15 PM   #144
Mac7504
Belly on rotund

Bike: 08 R6(S)exy + 08 R6LE

Still only put an hour or so into it, soo lazy...
Mac7504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:20 PM   #145
ChiefSmokeDawg
Parts Pimp

Bike: 2002 R6, 2008 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickG013 View Post
Text me the next time you're on there. I played zombies with some random nerd online and he touchy me a few things.
Will do bro. Me and Jay had no clue WTF we were doing man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigShepp View Post
Got to 25 on TranZit. I can do a quick strategy write up if you guys want

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
:

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisbest View Post
lol im only on level 26, the girlfriend doesnt let me play alot, have to settle for housewives of atlanta
Same here. My house, my TV, my xbox that SHE bought FOR ME?!!!

"Oh, I guess I'll just watch TV upstairs alone..." It's like, b!tch please!? If it ain't COD it's the forum and paypal and the postal site for shipping labels. I need to murk out a little here and there once in a while!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigShepp View Post
Ok, here's the best strategy I've used thus far. Iíll start by setting out some of the terminology and answering some questions.
There are 5 bus stops. In order they are: The Bus Station(where you start), the Diner, the Farm, the Power Plant, and the Town. In between these areas is the Fog. If youíre in the fog, the gremlins will attack you.
There are a couple of new things and new areas. Nacht der Untoten, the Galvaknuckles, the Jet Gun, build objects, Tombstone, Gremlins, the fridge, and the Bank. All the perks are back except mule kick.
Nacht Der Untoten: Yes, it is in the cornfield. It's kind of hard to explain, but the paths for the cornfield look like a Y with all right angles. The top of the Y is adjacent to the road, and the bottom of the Y is where Nacht is. Thereís not much to see there, but there is a part to the jet gun.
Galvaknuckes. One of my personal favorites. They're similar to the bowie knife, but they're a one shot kill through level 13, and they'll two shot the electric zombie. Theyíll also two shot zombies through round 24. The electric zombie is released when you turn on the power. These cost $6000, but they'll pay for themselves quickly.
The Jet Gun: The "Ultimate" gun. Basically you have to build it. The four parts are in the tunnel near the M16, the cabin in between the power plant and the town, Nacht der Untoten, and in the power station itself below tombstone. It breaks apart pretty quickly. Itís more of an emergency weapon. When it does break you have to pick up all four parts quickly or theyíll move back to their original spots.
Build Objects. This is vital to the game. You can now pick up parts and build objects at workbenches. Thereís the turbine that supplies power, the zombie shield, the turret, the electric trap, and the Jet Gun.
Tombstone. Another one of my favorites. It's basically a $2000 insurance policy. When you go down and you're revived, you lose your perks. That can get expensive. With tombstone, you can kill yourself when you go down and when you come back at the start of the next round, there will be a tombstone waiting with all your weapons and perks except tombstone that you can pick up. Really useful if you're playing with a group.
The Gremlins: the dudes that attack your face in the fog. You have to knife them off. It takes 5 knife strikes to kill them. Conversely, when you hear them scream, you can whip a one eighty and shoot them. You can lure the gremlins to the green lights and theyíll open a portal to another one of the lights, though Iím unsure which one.
The fridge. Thereís a fridge in the house on the farm. You can store any weapon besides the 1911 and the Ray Gun in here and get it out in any other game you play. So you can now save guns in between games

The Bank. Similar to the fridge, but with money. Absolutely vital to the strategy. You can dump all your money at the end of the game and use it in any other game. No limit to how much you can store, but thereís a $100 fee per $1000 you withdraw. Itís located behind the vault door in the bank in the town.
Throw a grenade next to the door to pop it open.

So onto the strategy.

First things first, play a few rounds and deposit at least $15k into the bank.

Get a team together. You can do this strategy with one person, but itís far more difficult.

Round I:
DO NOT KILL ALL THE ZOMBIES. Leave one.
One person needs to get $1100 through killing zombies.
Another needs to get $750.
Leave one person INSIDE the bus depot to babysit the zombie.
Everyone else take the bus to the diner
Check the barn at the diner for any bus pieces. If you get the outside ladder or the ram, install them, but if you get the roof piece, leave it.

Get back on the bus.
Directly after the bus leaves the diner, it will cross a pool of lava. The person with $1100 needs to jump off at this point. Hug the left side of the road and STAY ALIVE. Kill the gremlins with knife attacks and keep moving. You will see a semi truck parked on the left side of the road. Go to the left of it. You will quickly end up in the town. Go to the back, spend $1000 and open the door, grenade the vault door, and withdraw all your money from the back. Go and open the door to Juggernog upstairs in the town, and get it. If the power is not on, use a turbine to get it, though once you pick up the turbine, your juggernog will remain inactive until the main power in activated.
One other person can accompany this guy, but whoever has the $750 needs to stay on the bus.
The $750 person needs to turn on the power. Youíll stop at the power station and spend $750 to open the outhouse door. It will open a hole into a white hallway that leads to the generator. Between the outhouse hole and the workbench, there will be three parts to build the power switch: the power board, the switch, and a severed hand. Find them quickly, build the switch, and flip it on. Use a turbine to open the garage door and leave the power room. Pick up your turbine. Walk up the stairs, jump across the hole, and exit the building. Board the bus as it leaves and go to the town. If youíre too slow and you miss the bus, youíll have to run to the town, which is difficult if you havenít already done it, or stay at the station.

So now we have three people at the town with access to their bank vaults. Everyone needs to withdraw the $15k stash they have and buy juggernog.

If you donít have the roof piece, check the power door near the entrance to the town from the farm. If you still donít have it, and you didnít check the room immediately after the turbine workbench, then it is likely in the shed at the Farm. You will need to retrieve it.
So long as the zombie is not killed, the round will not end. By now, the zombie may have just keeled over and died, and that is fine. He will respawn near one of the players. Donít kill him, and keep up communications with where he is.
Take the ceiling piece to the diner. Open the diner itself, and head to the corner opposite the speed cola. There will be a large mound near a window. Climb on this mound and look up. You will be able to install the roof piece. Climb up, and you will find the Galvaknuckles. I suggest buying them. It saves on ammo and you make quite a bit of money.
All that is left is to collect perks and weapons. My suggestions for your four perks are:
Juggernog $2500 in the town
Tombstone $2000 in the power plant
Speed Cola $3000 in the diner
Double tap Root Beer $2000 at the farm
As for weapons I recommend using the box until you get the RPD and the HAMR. Having two light machine guns means you rarely run out of ammo before one of the zombies drops a max ammo, and youíll make quite a bit of money in the later levels.
Eventually, you will need to Pack-A-Punch your weapons. I would suggest having one P&P weapon before the Galvaknuckes wear off, so before round 14. In order to access the P&P, you will need another zombie babysitter, a person with a turbine at the power plant, and someone in the bank at the town.
Once everyone is in place, have the person at the bank blow open the second vault door near the safety deposit box you can store money in. There will be a large door with a green and white lighting bolt symbol.
Have the person at the power plant fall down the outhouse hole and immediately turn around. There will be a green and white lightning bolt here as well. Drop the turbine here, and the door in front of the person in the bank will open. Once the bank man is down the stairs that just appeared, you may pick up the turbine and either walk or ride the bus to the town. Once the turbine is gone, someone must remain inside this newly opened vault or it will close and you must repeat the process.
Down in the vault is another workbench. You will need to build the P&P. All the parts are between the bottom of the stairs and the workbench. You now have access to the Pack-A-Punch!
At this point, you will need to devise your own hold out strategy. Ours has been to get our guns and perks and hang around the town killing zombies and hoping for a max ammo. The upstairs at the bar is quite defensible, and running around is never a bad idea. With a P&P HAMR and RPD you can aim at head level and kill dozens of zombies in seconds once they are herded into a line. My record is level 25 before we all went down.
You can also P&P the B23R (the pistol on the bus) and ride the bus as a mobile fortress. Not as effective in my opinion, but Iíve seen it work.

If you have a question hit me up!
Will do. I'm gonna print this shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Money View Post
Da.....fuq....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieching04 View Post
Hot keys, mu' fcuka!

...oh, and key mapping...

...one more thing: M-O-U-S-E!

(makes everything a bit easier.)
I miss PC gaming. I had an unreal 2004 server running for YEARS called the Haze Maze. I hosted like a million matches. Literally. All off a C610 laptop with dual batteries in it so it was like a server with an 8 hour UPS. LMFAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickG013 View Post
You are the MAN!!! Do you play xbox?
:

Quote:
Originally Posted by babymilo36 View Post
Not paying to play online ftw
Free downtime is so cool bro. Wasn't it even down for MONTHS before??? Yea, I'll pass on that bro.

My internet went down and I called crying to the cable company immediately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario J View Post
If you are referring to Sony's vastly inferior/unsafe gaming network... There is no FTW about it.
:

My 02 Thread My 08 Thread
RIP BALLISTIK: We miss you Ricky!!!
Ask about:-STAHLBUS- -WOODCRAFT- -MOTUL- -FERODO- -BRAKE TECH- -BMC- -Battery Tender-LEO VINCE- -XT-RACING- -NGK- -SUOMY- -EBC- -Pro-Grip- -Canyon Dancer-
ChiefSmokeDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:26 PM   #146
D.K
06 Raven

Bike: R6

Where the *** did nuketown go?
D.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:02 PM   #147
D DEEZY
Avid Enthusiast

Bike: PEARL 6

Look at the back of the box. Should say "bonus map included" or something to that effect. Inside will be a code to download Nuketown 2025 map.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:20 PM   #148
daisbest
* * * Punisher * * *

Bike: 2005 raven R6

Well I've never said so many f-bombs in my life, was 31-3 and server timed out
* Shermoto shorty levers
* Scotts steering damper
* 06 shorty muffler conv.
* 520 chain conv. -1/+2
* Factory pro +4 rotor
* BMC race filter
* Dunlop Q2's
* Dynojet Pc3
* 12k h.i.d kit

daisbest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:18 AM   #149
Jon2xmanuel
I eat my R6

Xbox, pc or ps3 they got nothing compared to my Atari!!!!!

Jon2xmanuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 05:14 AM   #150
Gundamzeppelin
Tons of juice. Crazyjuice

Bike: 13M1 Rep 05Aprila scooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon2xmanuel View Post
Xbox, pc or ps3 they got nothing compared to my Atari!!!!!

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson
One does not sell the earth upon which the people walk.
Crazy Horse
ROTM Dec 2011/Sep 2013

^petrol_spice^ RIP Mulciber, BallistiK,GhostR6
'Any crash you can walk away from is a good one."
launchpad McQuack
Gundamzeppelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement