cleaning wheels/bike - Page 4 : Yamaha R6 : R6 Forum

» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Yamaha YZF R6 Prices
Go Back   Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums > R6 Community Topics > General Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2012, 07:12 PM   #31
wutsup
Yeah Science!
 
wutsup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,245
Bike: gixxer chrome edition
Re: cleaning wheels/bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluerebel View Post
I think it's pretty damn funny when people use the excuse "id rather spend time riding..." Than cleaning my bike.


Shut the fcuk up. Your a lazy fcuk that doesn't like to clean.... I find that most individuals who use that line have a messy car and a messy house as well. There's down time when you can clean your bike.... You're just to lazy and a dirty human being. I ride the shit out of my bike and still find time to give her a good detail at least once a week... And yes, I ride in pouring rain as well.

Quit using riding as an excuse to excuse your lazy ass. I can only imagine how you like your women.
Butt hurt much? Why do you care if others don't wash their vehicles? Guess what, I haven't washed my car and bike ever since I got them.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RC51 View Post
Then you need worse brakes, not better ones. I suggest adding some air to your lines and spraying your pads with wd-40 before you go out. You'll find all kinds of corner speed.
wutsup is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-19-2012, 07:22 PM   #32
bryan j
pin it to win it
 
bryan j's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: forsyth GA
Posts: 7,684
Bike: 07 r6, 06 yz250f
Send a message via AIM to bryan j
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluerebel View Post
I think it's pretty damn funny when people use the excuse "id rather spend time riding..." Than cleaning my bike.


Shut the fcuk up. Your a lazy fcuk that doesn't like to clean.... I find that most individuals who use that line have a messy car and a messy house as well. There's down time when you can clean your bike.... You're just to lazy and a dirty human being. I ride the shit out of my bike and still find time to give her a good detail at least once a week... And yes, I ride in pouring rain as well.

Quit using riding as an excuse to excuse your lazy ass. I can only imagine how you like your women.
you're*
__________________
Go fast parts:
Pipercross race filter, Leo sbk slip on, 05 header mod, pcv, bauce racing ecu flash, agg smog block offs, quick turn throttle, 520 rk gxw chain -1-1 renthal sprockets, ebc hh pads
, Shorai battery.

Body:
Robby moto sbk rearsets, woodcraft clip ons & sliders, armor bodies sbk fairings, db screen, vortex v3 gas cap, keyless ignition mod, agg sbk res kit,


Support the forum Vendors
bryan j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:27 PM   #33
bluerebel
Sometimes..........
 
bluerebel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Central Cali.
Posts: 3,379
Bike: 2012 R6
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutsup View Post
Butt hurt much? Why do you care if others don't wash their vehicles? Guess what, I haven't washed my car and bike ever since I got them.
Stop it. I don't want to go tell on you.....

Lol not butt hurt... Just posting up my view on people that use that line. I could care less how often you clean you're bike, plus, that wasn't the point in my rant.
__________________
I dont measure life in dollar bills, I measure life with the joy I get out of it.


bluerebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:39 PM   #34
slidewayzs14
08 Liquid Silver
 
slidewayzs14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Ontario ,California
Posts: 459
Bike: 08 Yamaha R6
Send a message via AIM to slidewayzs14
Re: cleaning wheels/bike

I used Zep stove top cleaner on my wheels lol and it left them spotless
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ecb80e58286f11e2af1622000a1fb845_7.jpg (109.5 KB, 11 views)
__________________
slidewayzs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:41 PM   #35
wutsup
Yeah Science!
 
wutsup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,245
Bike: gixxer chrome edition
Re: cleaning wheels/bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluerebel View Post
Stop it. I don't want to go tell on you.....

Lol not butt hurt... Just posting up my view on people that use that line. I could care less how often you clean you're bike, plus, that wasn't the point in my rant.
Your*
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RC51 View Post
Then you need worse brakes, not better ones. I suggest adding some air to your lines and spraying your pads with wd-40 before you go out. You'll find all kinds of corner speed.
wutsup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:42 PM   #36
bluerebel
Sometimes..........
 
bluerebel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Central Cali.
Posts: 3,379
Bike: 2012 R6
Bwaha.

Sorry, gotta set those words on my iPhone.
__________________
I dont measure life in dollar bills, I measure life with the joy I get out of it.


bluerebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:53 PM   #37
wutsup
Yeah Science!
 
wutsup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,245
Bike: gixxer chrome edition
Re: cleaning wheels/bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluerebel View Post
Bwaha.

Sorry, gotta set those words on my iPhone.
hahahha I'm just fcking with you Blue. I use to wash my first car and use to wash and wax my parents cars are a regular basis LONG LONG time ago but not anymore.

The outside of my car might be dirty, but the interior has to be organized and clean. I don't have any old drinks, clothes and shit all over the place.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RC51 View Post
Then you need worse brakes, not better ones. I suggest adding some air to your lines and spraying your pads with wd-40 before you go out. You'll find all kinds of corner speed.
wutsup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:17 PM   #38
bluerebel
Sometimes..........
 
bluerebel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Central Cali.
Posts: 3,379
Bike: 2012 R6
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutsup View Post
hahahha I'm just fcking with you Blue. I use to wash my first car and use to wash and wax my parents cars are a regular basis LONG LONG time ago but not anymore.

The outside of my car might be dirty, but the interior has to be organized and clean. I don't have any old drinks, clothes and shit all over the place.
Lol same here. I can't stand having my car a mess.

All good. :Cheers
__________________
I dont measure life in dollar bills, I measure life with the joy I get out of it.


bluerebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
cleaning powdercoated wheels lopez95632 General Discussions 24 04-06-2011 07:37 PM
cleaning wheels SpadesR6 Product Reviews 24 01-12-2008 05:57 AM
Cleaning bike. StockR6 Garage / Mechanical Help 3 11-06-2007 10:04 AM
Cleaning my bike? wacko847 Appearance and Exterior Mods 0 05-17-2007 10:14 PM
cleaning wheels PAridER General Discussions 10 10-02-2005 12:47 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:23 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Motorcycle News, Videos and Reviews
Honda Grom Forum Harley Davidson Forum Honda 600RR Kawasaki Forum Yamaha R6 Forum Yamaha FZ-09 Forum
1199 Panigale Forum Roadglide Forum Honda CBR1000 Forum Vulcan Forum Yamaha R1 Forum Yamaha R3 Forum
Ducati Monster Forum Harley Forums Honda CBR250R Forum ZX10R Forum Star Raider Forum Yamaha Viking Forum
Suzuki GSXR Forum V-Rod Forums Honda Shadow Forum Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum Star Warrior Forum KTM Duke 390 Forum
SV650 Forum BMW S1000RR Forum Honda Fury Forum Kawasaki Versys Forum Drag Racing Forum Ducati 899 Panigale Forum
Suzuki V-Strom BMW K1600 Triumph Forum Victory Forums Sportbikes BMW NineT Forum
Volusia Forum BMW F800 Forum Triumph 675 Forum MV Agusta Forum HD Street Forum Suzuki GW250 Forum
Yamaha Motorcycles Victory Gunner Forum Honda Vultus Forum HD LiveWire Forum
R6-Forum.com is an independent Yamaha enthusiast website. Content on R6-Forum.com is generated by its users and R6-Forum.com is not in any way affiliated with Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A.