cleaning wheels/bike - Page 4 : Yamaha R6 : R6 Forum

» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Yamaha YZF R6 Prices
Go Back   Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums > R6 Community Topics > General Discussions

Old 11-19-2012, 07:12 PM   #31
wutsup
Yeah Science!

Bike: gixxer chrome edition
Re: cleaning wheels/bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluerebel View Post
I think it's pretty damn funny when people use the excuse "id rather spend time riding..." Than cleaning my bike.

Shut the fcuk up. Your a lazy fcuk that doesn't like to clean.... I find that most individuals who use that line have a messy car and a messy house as well. There's down time when you can clean your bike.... You're just to lazy and a dirty human being. I ride the shit out of my bike and still find time to give her a good detail at least once a week... And yes, I ride in pouring rain as well.

Quit using riding as an excuse to excuse your lazy ass. I can only imagine how you like your women.
Butt hurt much? Why do you care if others don't wash their vehicles? Guess what, I haven't washed my car and bike ever since I got them.
wutsup is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2012, 07:22 PM   #32
bryan j
pin it to win it

Bike: 07 r6, 06 yz250f
Send a message via AIM to bryan j
Quote:
I think it's pretty damn funny when people use the excuse "id rather spend time riding..." Than cleaning my bike.

Shut the fcuk up. Your a lazy fcuk that doesn't like to clean.... I find that most individuals who use that line have a messy car and a messy house as well. There's down time when you can clean your bike.... You're just to lazy and a dirty human being. I ride the shit out of my bike and still find time to give her a good detail at least once a week... And yes, I ride in pouring rain as well.

Quit using riding as an excuse to excuse your lazy ass. I can only imagine how you like your women.
you're*

Body:
Robby moto sbk rearsets, woodcraft clip ons & sliders, armor bodies sbk fairings, db screen, vortex v3 gas cap, keyless ignition mod, agg sbk res kit,

Support the forum Vendors
bryan j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:27 PM   #33
bluerebel
Sometimes..........

Bike: 2012 R6
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutsup View Post
Butt hurt much? Why do you care if others don't wash their vehicles? Guess what, I haven't washed my car and bike ever since I got them.
Stop it. I don't want to go tell on you.....

Lol not butt hurt... Just posting up my view on people that use that line. I could care less how often you clean you're bike, plus, that wasn't the point in my rant.

bluerebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:39 PM   #34
slidewayzs14
08 Liquid Silver

Bike: 08 Yamaha R6
Send a message via AIM to slidewayzs14

I used Zep stove top cleaner on my wheels lol and it left them spotless
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ecb80e58286f11e2af1622000a1fb845_7.jpg (109.5 KB, 11 views)
Old 11-19-2012, 07:41 PM   #35
wutsup
Yeah Science!

Quote:
Stop it. I don't want to go tell on you.....

Lol not butt hurt... Just posting up my view on people that use that line. I could care less how often you clean you're bike, plus, that wasn't the point in my rant.
Your*
Old 11-19-2012, 07:42 PM   #36
bluerebel
Sometimes..........

Bwaha.

Sorry, gotta set those words on my iPhone.

Old 11-19-2012, 08:53 PM   #37
wutsup
Yeah Science!

Quote:
Bwaha.

Sorry, gotta set those words on my iPhone.
hahahha I'm just fcking with you Blue. I use to wash my first car and use to wash and wax my parents cars are a regular basis LONG LONG time ago but not anymore.

The outside of my car might be dirty, but the interior has to be organized and clean. I don't have any old drinks, clothes and shit all over the place.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:17 PM   #38
bluerebel
Sometimes..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutsup View Post
hahahha I'm just fcking with you Blue. I use to wash my first car and use to wash and wax my parents cars are a regular basis LONG LONG time ago but not anymore.

The outside of my car might be dirty, but the interior has to be organized and clean. I don't have any old drinks, clothes and shit all over the place.
Lol same here. I can't stand having my car a mess.

All good. :Cheers

Sponsored Links
Advertisement