BAUCE RACING DECALS!!! Show em off! See the options, make requests here - Page 14 : Yamaha R6 : R6 Forum

» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Yamaha YZF R6 Prices
Go Back   Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums > Site Sponsors > Vendors and Group Purchases

Old 11-21-2012, 05:04 PM   #131
milko
Sherwin Antagonist

Bike: 2009 r6
Re: BAUCE RACING DECALS!!! Show em off! See the options, make requests here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac7504 View Post
Saw the cooter, was no impressed...There were things that fell to the ground; deeply saddened me...
MyNotSoSuper Build
milko is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-15-2013, 05:16 AM   #132
WildBill420
billdozer

Bike: 2011 R6

CCS AM #729
Bauce Racing

Last edited by WildBill420; 07-15-2013 at 05:20 AM.
WildBill420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:59 AM   #133
SuperDave392
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!

Chief and Nick, i tried a few months ago to get a pair of the mid fairing decals with no luck. You gave me Nicks email, however i have not ever received a response from him. Can you PM me his email? I'd love a set! Thanks!
SuperDave392 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 12:23 PM   #134
Mac7504
Belly on rotund

Bike: 08 R6(S)exy + 08 R6LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by milko View Post

WTF Wil...You got some water cooling shit going on?????
Mac7504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 01:37 PM   #135
Pharaoh6
My R6 eats my money.

Bike: '09 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDave392 View Post
Chief and Nick, i tried a few months ago to get a pair of the mid fairing decals with no luck. You gave me Nicks email, however i have not ever received a response from him. Can you PM me his email? I'd love a set! Thanks!
Hey Anthony and Nick....ditto the above my dudes. Sent an email to Nick after my ECU flash. I'd love to sport a few of these on my bike and truck if you have any of the tail ones in white
'09 - Carbon/matte-white wrap, BAUCE Racing ECU Flash, Dyno tuned (each cylinder), Brembo 19x18 Master Cylinder, Pazzo clutch/brembo replacement levers, AGGs tygon reservoir tubing front/rear, Woodcraft Clip-ons/Renthal Grips, Motion Pro Throttle Kit, EBC Front/Rear Contour XC Rotors, Front/Rear Galfer lines, Bohemian Rearsets, Scotts Damper, Arrow Race headers, Akrapovic titanium slip-on/ CF heat shields, PCV, K&N air filter, Supersprox-Stealth Sprockets(-1/+1), EK MVXZ 520 Chain, Healtech Glpro-X, Michelin Power Cups, AGG block-offs, AIS/CharcoalCan/Exup-Servo DELETE, Puig screen, GB Racing Case Covers(Ignition, Stator, Clutch), JPR Performance keyless gas cap, XT-Racing Mini Lap, Shorai battery, Greggs flushmounts, Stomp grips, Smoke hotbodies tail, Targa rear seat cowl, Graves brake return spring, HT Moto seat covers, BiXenon Projector Kit, Engine Ice, Motul 300v, Sliders

Gear: Bell Star Cerwinske Carbon Helmet, Arlen Ness Kangaroo suit/GP Gloves, AS Super Techs

Build Thread: Akrapovic Undertail http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181026

Pharaoh6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 01:50 PM   #136
shad0ws
I have 2 belly buttons.

Bike: '09 R6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaoh6 View Post
Hey Anthony and Nick....ditto the above my dudes. Sent an email to Nick after my ECU flash. I'd love to sport a few of these on my bike and truck if you have any of the tail ones in white
I haven't been able to get ahold of nick in a while. Think he has disappeared from the scene.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

Last edited by shad0ws; 07-15-2013 at 02:32 PM.
shad0ws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 03:20 PM   #137
2GrandMan
Wannabe track addict

Bike: 2003 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDave392 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaoh6 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0ws View Post
I haven't been able to get ahold of nick in a while. Think he has disappeared from the scene.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
I'm not going to go so far as to say that nick has disappeared from the scene all together, however I know that he did receive a promotion at work that increased his workload a lot more than he was expecting. He hasn't been making anything for a while.

What I can say is this, hang in there just a little longer. BAUCE has something in the works. Everything will be back on track soon enough.
2GrandMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 03:33 PM   #138
SuperDave392
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!

Well that's good to hear. Congrats to nick on the promotion!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
SuperDave392 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 03:51 PM   #139
HER6
Needs more stars

Bike: 2005 R6, 2006 DRZ400 SM

Old 07-16-2013, 12:07 AM   #140
ChiefSmokeDawg
Parts Pimp

Bike: 2002 R6, 2008 R6

WHOAH!! Colleen FTW!!

LOVE the LADY BAUCE decals man. AWESOME!!

We gotta get this on facebook!

And to everyone posting pics, thanks guys!!

There will be no shortage soon!

Got a BADASS cutter (same one Nick had, Same vinyl material too so we wil still be top quality).

Got PLENTY of Vinyl!!

AND we have some pre-made from a great guy name Perry who is a legit ass HERO!

FIRE OVER SOME PM's letting me know what you're looking for. Include an email address and shipping info and your request. It's gonna take a bit for me to get this thing up and running, like a couple days, but we have plenty of the smaller ones and a few of the badass ones Billy has on his pit bike for sure.
And I've got a few good graphic designers on standby for custom work coming up and to get me all squared away with all the decals we already had. I CANNOT wait to be stacked with Piston Decals. Gonna do mostly black and white for a bit, then move onto colors, reflective, etc.

HOLR
!!!

My 02 Thread My 08 Thread
RIP BALLISTIK: We miss you Ricky!!!
Ask about:-STAHLBUS- -WOODCRAFT- -MOTUL- -FERODO- -BRAKE TECH- -BMC- -Battery Tender-LEO VINCE- -XT-RACING- -NGK- -SUOMY- -EBC- -Pro-Grip- -Canyon Dancer-
ChiefSmokeDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement