this will be my journal for my tear down and track rebuild

Wreaked on sept. 2nd 2011.

See less See more
#545 ·
you gonna be at gss or MSRH soon?

GSS on the 9th
MSRH on the 15th!

#547 ·
Sweet ill be there im going to have kyle jump in lvl 2 and tow me around im gonna get below the time i was running before this season

#548 ·
5 days!

*idontlike my thread on page 2....:look:

#549 ·

#552 ·
what!?

#551 ·
You just love that shit, don't ya?

Quit crashing... Damn dude...

:nono

Glad you're alright though brutha!

:cheers

#553 ·
meh my knee grabbed the ground which made me pull the throttle and low side

#558 ·
2 successful days of track riding and no crashes

Now im looking to put some New(new to me) race plastics mine have seen better days

#559 ·
Might be lookin To sell mine here when I wrap up The season... :sing

Got any vids or pics from your SUCCESSFUL track days? Post em up!

#566 ·
but I'm serious Clayton, if we can work something out, I'd be more than willing to take the old track fairings from you once you get new ones.

#570 ·
What'd The belly pan come off while on The track?!

:eek

#571 ·
yes, no idea how i didn't notice.....

#580 ·
Quick turn new body work new suit and lid ready for Saturday!

Attachments

#584 · (Edited)
Soo got new body work. New to me atleast. Almost perfect minus paint.

Attachments

#585 ·
som e track photos too

#586 ·
think i am going to end up with a new seat i slide around too much so i can set up right pisses me off

#588 ·
Noted, Having problems with getting my lower body in the right spot, like i slide forward when i get off the bike and it causes my knee to be too far forward =(

#589 ·
Practice, practice, practice brutha!

That new Gear looks great too! Just picked up a new suit myself... Gonna grab new boots and gloves as well!

#590 ·
Sweet what you get?

I'm rocking Full Cortech the adrenaline suit, latigo RR boots, Adrenaline 2 Gloves

HJC RPHA-10 Cage helmet

#591 ·
thinking about getting the graves Seat....

#592 ·
that's clean! :yes

#597 ·
:bowroll

#596 ·
the gear looks good man, like Sherman said you need to get that head much lower. it looks like you are almost sitting up right. id think id focus on that even more then just getting your butt over. in for your thoughts on the new seat when you get it, i imagine it surely would help with any sliding around.

#600 ·
Nice, I think I'm done for this year... Could go out this weekend, but I'd need rearsets this week for that to happen. Plus trying to save funds for Christmas, and a trip for New Years. I'll wait till it warms up. I have a hard time out there NOT pushing it trying to get faster... I don't want to be out this late in the season on a cold track and have something go REALLY wrong and destroy the bike. Have a blast out there though brutha! Stay safe and take her easy!

#601 ·
meh if i wanted to take it easy, I'd play golf...LOL

know what you mean tho and y'all be prepared for an EPIC paint Scheme

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.