First impressions: BAUCE Racing ECU flash - Page 16 : Yamaha R6 : R6 Forum

» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Yamaha YZF R6 Prices
Go Back   Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums > R6 Related Discussion > Product Reviews

Old 11-28-2012, 12:33 PM   #151
09-R6rider
My Mind,My World

Bike: 09 R6 Orange & Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan5544 View Post

There's a few guys who use race fuel at the track here.

I legit, between sessions, have went and stood behind this guys bike a few times while he was trying to tune it.

It's like roses to me.
I've done the same with drag cars at the track. The should make an air freshener that smells like burnt race fuel. I'd buy it

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
Mod List: BAUCE Racing ECU Flash, Leo Vince Italia slip-on- BAUCE Racing, Sixty61 8K HIDs, Graves fender eliminator, Puig DB tinted windscreen, Sixty61 adjustable levers, D3 Driven grips, Carbon Fiber solo seat cowl, Carbon fiber heel guards, Carbon fiber air ducts, Carbon fiber rear fender, Driven 520 sprockets -1/0, EK ZZZ chain, Galfer SS front & rear brake lines, AGG Racing block off plates, Slowboy Racing R6 socks, Volar swingarm spools, black frame sliders, Proton flushmounts, K&N air filter, custom graphics.
09-R6rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-29-2012, 11:32 PM   #152
Darthteddy
Box of Lube

Bike: 2007 R6
Re: First impressions: BAUCE Racing ECU flash

The wait is killing me. I need a time machine. And its supposed to rain all weekend. FML

Build Thread
http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showt...=1#post2895049
Darthteddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:46 PM   #153
ChiefSmokeDawg
Parts Pimp

Bike: 2002 R6, 2008 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthteddy View Post
The wait is killing me. I need a time machine. And its supposed to rain all weekend. FML
:/ You should have it Monday, Tuesday the latest. I spent a ton of time on your drive by wire map. That bike is gonna do EXACTLY what you tell it to do now bro!!!!

Be pumped man!!!

Next in line is Justin, then Paul. i gotta pass out though, but there's a slight chance I get the other two in the mail tomorrow as well.

Sorry for the wait Dylan and Justin too! I just don't wanna short you guys on time and effort!

My 02 Thread My 08 Thread
RIP BALLISTIK: We miss you Ricky!!!
Ask about:-STAHLBUS- -WOODCRAFT- -MOTUL- -FERODO- -BRAKE TECH- -BMC- -Battery Tender-LEO VINCE- -XT-RACING- -NGK- -SUOMY- -EBC- -Pro-Grip- -Canyon Dancer-
ChiefSmokeDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:49 PM   #154
R-Silaxin
Track=Cocaine

Bike: 06 R-6 Deathraven
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefSmokeDawg View Post
:/ You should have it Monday, Tuesday the latest. I spent a ton of time on your drive by wire map. That bike is gonna do EXACTLY what you tell it to do now bro!!!!

Be pumped man!!!

Next in line is Justin, then Paul. i gotta pass out though, but there's a slight chance I get the other two in the mail tomorrow as well.

Sorry for the wait Dylan and Justin too! I just don't wanna short you guys on time and effort!
It's like 3a.m. where you live, ya fcukin nut!

Trust me fellas, this tune is worth the wait. This^ nut spends HOURS on each tuning each one specifically...

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL https://www.youtube.com/user/adam2cox
MY FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...79&ref=tn_tnmn

MY XBL GAMERTAG: AmericanGingers
R-Silaxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 04:17 AM   #155
Agg2001
Original Member-Vendor

Bike: 2007 R6, 2005 CRF250r
Send a message via AIM to Agg2001 Send a message via MSN to Agg2001 Send a message via Yahoo to Agg2001
Man you're fine - I won't be riding again until probably march anyways. Maybe February. Bump someone that's going to be riding soon in front of mine if you need to. Just don't forget about me. and remember to text/email/contact me before you ship it back... I need some engine ice too.

(excuse typos, as this was a mobile posting)

High-end, AFFORDABLE, parts and accessories for your bike!

ALWAYS free shipping to the USA, with 1-3 day delivery times.

Agg2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:43 AM   #156
cheefar6
clit commander

Bike: 2008 YZF-R6

Quote:

Be pumped man!!!

im same as justin, not really any rush prolly wont get to actually test it out till March or so, except some neighborhood runs of course.
Old 11-30-2012, 06:50 AM   #157
ChiefSmokeDawg
Parts Pimp

Bike: 2002 R6, 2008 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Silaxin View Post

Trust me fellas, this tune is worth the wait. This^ nut spends HOURS on each tuning each one specifically...

I know! I'm OCD but only over cool shit like this.

and yes, I spend a LOT of time on each one. Whether it be 30-90 minutes of conversation with the rider, reviewing pics and measurements of exhausts, etc. Then not to mention the checklist I go through along with really customizing the drive by wire map for each individual person's pace, riding style and preference is a whole nother story!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agg2001 View Post
Man you're fine - I won't be riding again until probably march anyways. Maybe February. Bump someone that's going to be riding soon in front of mine if you need to. Just don't forget about me. and remember to text/email/contact me before you ship it back... I need some engine ice too.

(excuse typos, as this was a mobile posting)
Thanks Justin!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheefar6 View Post
im same as justin, not really any rush prolly wont get to actually test it out till March or so, except some neighborhood runs of course.
Thanks Paul! Man, when I saw your ecu dinged up a bit I was like OMFG!! And panicked like crazy till you texted me back last night!

Both of you guys keep in mind that when you do goto your next TD or ride, you may have to lower your front sag by 2mm if you are off throttle and not on the brakes in some turns, etc. The engine braking reduction makes the weight transfer a bit less in the turns off the gas and I don't want ya'll missin apexes like that. Tell tale sign is you just ride and don't think about shit, but you can find yourself a foot or foot and a half off the apron when you may have been all over it in the past doing the same exact line pace, etc.

Most people wouldn't notice a couple mm's, but you advanced fellas should know and keep it in mind to consider.

My 02 Thread My 08 Thread
RIP BALLISTIK: We miss you Ricky!!!
Ask about:-STAHLBUS- -WOODCRAFT- -MOTUL- -FERODO- -BRAKE TECH- -BMC- -Battery Tender-LEO VINCE- -XT-RACING- -NGK- -SUOMY- -EBC- -Pro-Grip- -Canyon Dancer-
ChiefSmokeDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:57 AM   #158
Agg2001
Original Member-Vendor

Bike: 2007 R6, 2005 CRF250r
Send a message via AIM to Agg2001 Send a message via MSN to Agg2001 Send a message via Yahoo to Agg2001

Quote:

and yes, I spend a LOT of time on each one. Whether it be 30-90 minutes of conversation with the rider, reviewing pics and measurements of exhausts, etc. Then not to mention the checklist I go through along with really customizing the drive by wire map for each individual person's pace, riding style and preference is a whole nother story!

Thanks Justin!!!

Thanks Paul! Man, when I saw your ecu dinged up a bit I was like OMFG!! And panicked like crazy till you texted me back last night!

Both of you guys keep in mind that when you do goto your next TD or ride, you may have to lower your front sag by 2mm if you are off throttle and not on the brakes in some turns, etc. The engine braking reduction makes the weight transfer a bit less in the turns off the gas and I don't want ya'll missin apexes like that. Tell tale sign is you just ride and don't think about shit, but you can find yourself a foot or foot and a half off the apron when you may have been all over it in the past doing the same exact line pace, etc.

Most people wouldn't notice a couple mm's, but you advanced fellas should know and keep it in mind to consider.
i've been tempted to drop mine another 1/2" this offseason. i want to feel like i'm tipping in a 2fiddy.

High-end, AFFORDABLE, parts and accessories for your bike!

ALWAYS free shipping to the USA, with 1-3 day delivery times.

Agg2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:00 AM   #159
cheefar6
clit commander

Bike: 2008 YZF-R6

Quote:

Thanks Justin!!!

just let me know if you need any pics or anything of my exhaust, its just 05 headers with a stock slip on, although i may put a dift slip on by next track day.

ive got some recent track vids of me if you wanna check my riding style

also made up my mind and will get my forks revalved with racetech, and get an ohlins shock on the rear (ill be hittin you up for that real soon) so suspension will be adjusted by tech at my first td with the ECU
Old 11-30-2012, 07:57 AM   #160
WildBill420
billdozer

Bike: 2011 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Silaxin View Post

3am is nothing for the smokedawg. dude dedicates tons of his own time to help us all out with sick deals, and flashing our ecu's so we can ride like a bauce.
WildBill420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement