First impressions: BAUCE Racing ECU flash - Page 18 : Yamaha R6 : R6 Forum

» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Yamaha YZF R6 Prices
Go Back   Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums > R6 Related Discussion > Product Reviews

Old 11-30-2012, 02:26 PM   #171
Illernoise
RESPECT

Just got my ecu back today and some other items... have been a little taken over by baby since ive been home
08 R6 Track Build

RIP Jason Jones - snocompton
RESPECT
Illernoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2012, 02:31 PM   #172
Mac7504
Belly on rotund

Bike: 08 R6(S)exy + 08 R6LE
Re: First impressions: BAUCE Racing ECU flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by milko View Post
He sells A LOT more than he has up there. Just ask for what you're looking for. I always end up, "Hey Ant, do you have ____?" so far I've never gotten a "no" and always end up with a -$x transaction in my bank account
, got my sweet Pit Bull Damper from him! And he worked to get it to me before my TD...

Still have to get a shitload of stuff from him.
Mac7504 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 02:49 PM   #173
R-Silaxin
Track=Cocaine

Bike: 06 R-6 Deathraven
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac7504 View Post
, got my sweet Pit Bull Damper from him! And he worked to get it to me before my TD...

Don't we all...
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL https://www.youtube.com/user/adam2cox
MY FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...79&ref=tn_tnmn

MY XBL GAMERTAG: AmericanGingers
R-Silaxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 03:00 PM   #174
My94GT
Premium Member

im fairly sure he could sell herpes to someone and they would be completely satisfied with the purchase haha

sig by milko
my build thread-
http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152740
My94GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 03:26 PM   #175
Mac7504
Belly on rotund

Quote:
Originally Posted by My94GT View Post
im fairly sure he could sell herpes to someone and they would be completely satisfied with the purchase haha
Well, yeah; Ryann doesn't mind da herps when he has da Aids......
Old 11-30-2012, 03:36 PM   #176
R-Silaxin
Track=Cocaine

Bike: 06 R-6 Deathraven

Quote:

That could be entirely true...
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL https://www.youtube.com/user/adam2cox
MY FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...79&ref=tn_tnmn

MY XBL GAMERTAG: AmericanGingers
R-Silaxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 04:33 PM   #177
ChiefSmokeDawg
Parts Pimp

Bike: 2002 R6, 2008 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Azim View Post
Sent mine in last week...... unfortunately I won't be able to try it until May
This baller!! ^^^^ Just received an ohlins box today. I'm like, did my valve/piston kit come in already?????

ECU sent in packaging FTW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheefar6 View Post
just let me know if you need any pics or anything of my exhaust, its just 05 headers with a stock slip on, although i may put a dift slip on by next track day.

ive got some recent track vids of me if you wanna check my riding style

also made up my mind and will get my forks revalved with racetech, and get an ohlins shock on the rear (ill be hittin you up for that real soon) so suspension will be adjusted by tech at my first td with the ECU
Hit me up an email with anything you've got bro. I've only watched a couple of your vids in the past.

What slip on you thinking of? Cause the deal I've got on these oval Leo's is down syndrome sick bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildBill420 View Post
3am is nothing for the smokedawg. dude dedicates tons of his own time to help us all out with sick deals, and flashing our ecu's so we can ride like a bauce.
Thanks DOZER! Hit me up for some COD bro. Let's throw down tonight!

Quote:
ill get random texts between the hours of 11pm - 2 or 3am pending on which day of the week it is. im always thinking as i wake up in bed to answer....what is Ant still doing up

hes a damn trooper when it comes to helping people out, thats for sure
I'm like, Eric's probably out pimpin, I'll text him now. LOL

Quote:
I love it when I'll shoot him a text in the afternoon, then out of no where like 11pm PST I get a response. Like wtf!? Go to sleep its like 2am over there !! The man is crazy
Man, I get crazy busy and then I finally get finished with corresponding to as many people as possible. I'm like, it's not late on the West coast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agg2001 View Post
i'm the same way. i say "eff it, i'm not waiting for an answer" and just go to bed. wake up at 530 and there's my text from him. came in at like 2. lmfao

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveFastDieLast View Post
Do you have a website link?
Thanks
As others mentioned I prefer to work on a more personal level with my customers and riders. It may take me more time but in the end the idea is to help us all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc-Ram View Post
I took today off just so I can work on the 6. Too bad my bedroom decided to flood with all the rain we are getting (and its still coming down till Sunday) and now I gotto deal with that
Damn Ram! Good luck cleanin up bro. :/
Quote:
He sells A LOT more than he has up there. Just ask for what you're looking for. I always end up, "Hey Ant, do you have ____?" so far I've never gotten a "no" and always end up with a -$x transaction in my bank account
I will be adding more to the site eventually. It takes away from me getting back to everyone, so I'll add things here and there when I can. Keep an eye on it since it's under construction!

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3lover1 View Post
I'm going to get this done too! Can't wait!
You'll love it Ricky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illernoise View Post
Just got my ecu back today and some other items... have been a little taken over by baby since ive been home
Nice bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac7504 View Post

How do you like the damper? I'd love to hear feedback on em! the pricing on them and the GPR's is silly right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Silaxin View Post
Don't we all...

Quote:
: EPIC Eric! LOLOLOLOL

My 02 Thread My 08 Thread
RIP BALLISTIK: We miss you Ricky!!!
Ask about:-STAHLBUS- -WOODCRAFT- -MOTUL- -FERODO- -BRAKE TECH- -BMC- -Battery Tender-LEO VINCE- -XT-RACING- -NGK- -SUOMY- -EBC- -Pro-Grip- -Canyon Dancer-
ChiefSmokeDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 08:44 PM   #178
NyseR6
Lifetime Premium

Bike: 2012 Blue R6

So my full exhuast came in from Bauce yesterday and I felt felt like a liittle kid on Christmas morning putting it on today. I opened the garage door to take her for a spin and it's raining. I check the temp and it's only 39 degress. So I gear up the best I can and figure I'll just take her around the block to hear how it sounds.

Long story short, it sounds so damn good I ended riding around for over an hour. When I get home my wife is PISSED. She said if I catch the flu she's coming down to Jersey to kick your ass, but she's a tiny little 5 foot thing so I wouldn't worry too much. lol.

So, since she's already upset, what should I get next, hmmm?
Current Mods: Full Leo Vince Factory EVO II carbon exhaust, Bauce Racing ECU, Bazzaz Z-Fi + AFM, DID ERV3 520 chain, Renthal 15/47 sprockets, Michelin Pilot Power 3 tires, BMC track filter, HyperPro RSC steering damper, Rizoma RRC rearset, Rizoma Radial Sport mirrors, Fren Tubo SS brake lines, Rizoma front and rear brake reservoirs, Puig DB light smoke windscreen, AGG smog block-off plates, Proton flushmounts, Shermoto Racing levers, Driven D3 grips, Motodynamic smoked integrated tail light, Rizoma chain adjuster, Rizoma gas cap, Rizoma oil filler cap, OEM solo seat cowl, BikeStyle passenger peg plugs, Carbon fiber ram air covers, Shogun framesliders, Vortex swingarm spools, Gregg's Customs rear tag cover, Custom fender eliminator, 90 degree valve stems, CustomLED relay, Scala G9, Slowboy reservoir socks, Motul 300V, Engine Ice, NJG custom decal set, Pitbull front and rear stands
NyseR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 09:52 PM   #179
Mac7504
Belly on rotund

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefSmokeDawg View Post
How do you like the damper? I'd love to hear feedback on em! the pricing on them and the GPR's is silly right now.

Well, first, you worked to get me the unit even after the shipping error from your supplier; that in itself was worth the price of admission, at least to me. I highly value the personal touch and attention to detail (such as, asking for my specific td date so you could get it to me in time), so the customer service aspect/purchase experience was top notch, but I think everyone here has figured this out....:

As for the damper itself:
I really like it for a rotary style (can't compare it to a linear unit); very easy install and stupid simple adjustments. Also, for someone that is concerned with getting under the tank often (as I am) this is a quality option. I swap front tank covers for track days in order to install my ETI tank sliders w/o having to compromise my clean covers that when the bike is on street duty..Yes, for the sake of vanity... I do live in LA after all...

I must admit, that I've only had 1 track day with the unit and minimal street hours, so a more in depth review may be in order. With that said, I could probably give some of my thoughts.

I've been told a few times that I should not really feel a damper until the moment I need it so I initially decided to set the unit to have a low input because I didn't want to work harder to push my bars. Since I have a decent baseline setting, I also didn't want to feel something different on the bike, when say, gunning it out of a turn or running up on a high speed bank (when the front tends to get lighter) but I did feel a difference - a better one. After the install, I quick went out for a quick romp and running over cracks when on the gas I didn't notice the quick twitch I'd normally get when settling back down, if I did, it was less pronounced.

On the track (and I'm not that fast yet), it gave me a bit more confidence to hit it out of a turn and not worry soo much about the front getting light and wiggling around when settling down (if that makes sense). I've never really had issues with slappers but I've had slight wiggles before and those are still no fun at all and I figure it's a relatively cheap insurance policy.

I have to admit though, I wasn't really a huge believer in dampers until later that track weekend when a fellow member almost had a high-side (seen here:
) but saved it, also using this very damper. When I asked him if he felt that the damper help at all, he simply replied "absolutely!"....I was sold, after being sold...
Old 12-02-2012, 02:23 PM   #180
elchato
^ Jose, but call me Chato

Bike: '08 Yellow-n-Black R6

here's is my story with Chief

http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169255
Advertisement