NFL talk, how is your team doing? - Page 8 : Yamaha R6 : R6 Forum

» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Yamaha YZF R6 Prices
Go Back   Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums > R6 Community Topics > Off Topic Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2012, 10:25 AM   #71
mercenary
When in doubtThrottle out
 
mercenary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 4,495
Bike: Under Construction
Re: NFL talk, how is your team doing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc-Ram View Post
its not a laughing matter if someone decides to take their family's and their own life

I is disappoint
Unlike most I am very jaded on it since I see it on a daily basis, though not the best outcome it is far better than wasting my tax dollars supporting the millionaire as he rots in jail for the next 15-20 years he would probably get. Then he would be free to live his millionaire life as he feels. This was the best outcome for what he did. At least now nobody else has to support him while he sits free of charge and lets his finances gain interest outside of jail for the next 20 years.
__________________
2009 YZF-R6
2010 Ninja 250

MCRA/CCS#81
mercenary is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-01-2012, 10:29 AM   #72
Doc-Ram
I <3 trucks
 
Doc-Ram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Fr3m0nt
Posts: 14,551
Bike: 08 R6, '10 SF1098
Re: NFL talk, how is your team doing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercenary View Post
Unlike most I am very jaded on it since I see it on a daily basis, though not the best outcome it is far better than wasting my tax dollars supporting the millionaire as he rots in jail for the next 15-20 years he would probably get. Then he would be free to live his millionaire life as he feels. This was the best outcome for what he did. At least now nobody else has to support him while he sits free of charge and lets his finances gain interest outside of jail for the next 20 years.
I understand your poit though not agree with it. He could've gotten the chair for all I care for his actions, but being a millionaire does not guarantee happiness. Actually feel real sorry for him.
Doc-Ram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:44 AM   #73
mercenary
When in doubtThrottle out
 
mercenary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 4,495
Bike: Under Construction
Re: NFL talk, how is your team doing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc-Ram View Post
I understand your poit though not agree with it. He could've gotten the chair for all I care for his actions, but being a millionaire does not guarantee happiness. Actually feel real sorry for him.
I never said anything about happiness, just stating that once he gets free from his tax payer funded hotel stay, he will not have to work another day in his life since he has the finances to live a modest lifestyle from age 40 on. Since his release date would be about 40 anyway he would have the finances and time to enjoy the rest of his life after taking someone else's over an argument.
__________________
2009 YZF-R6
2010 Ninja 250

MCRA/CCS#81
mercenary is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:51 AM   #74
EJ_R6Ryder
Metal Millitia
 
EJ_R6Ryder's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,299
Bike: 2010 R6 Raven
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercenary View Post
Chiefs suck so bad Jovan Belcher killed his girlfriend, then drives to the stadium and kills himself
I don't watch the Chiefs, but we all know they suck. I never knew who Belcher was, but it's tragic he did what he did.
It's obvious he wasn't at peace in life, may he and his girl rest in peace at least in death.



Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
__________________
I only have one speed: GO!!!
EJ_R6Ryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:54 AM   #75
r6sport
I eat my R6
 
r6sport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 475
Bike: 2006 Yamaha R6S
The Ravens will wrap up the AFC North with a win & a Bengals loss


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
r6sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:51 PM   #76
EJ_R6Ryder
Metal Millitia
 
EJ_R6Ryder's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,299
Bike: 2010 R6 Raven
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6sport View Post
The Ravens will wrap up the AFC North with a win & a Bengals loss


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
It's a lock without Big Ben playing for the Steelers. Carlie Batch won't light up anyone.


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
__________________
I only have one speed: GO!!!
EJ_R6Ryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 08:48 PM   #77
Mac7504
Belly on rotund
 
Mac7504's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Downey, CA
Posts: 17,388
Bike: 08 R6(S)exy + 08 R6LE
Re: NFL talk, how is your team doing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercenary View Post
Chiefs suck so bad Jovan Belcher killed his girlfriend, then drives to the stadium and kills himself
WTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallis View Post
That guy is/was really disappointed with this season.
WTF part2

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ_R6Ryder View Post
I don't watch the Chiefs, but we all know they suck. I never knew who Belcher was, but it's tragic he did what he did.
It's obvious he wasn't at peace in life, may he and his girl rest in peace at least in death.


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
So this shit really took place? Googling now...Don't know where I've been...



That is very sad indeed.
Mac7504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 12:00 PM   #78
EJ_R6Ryder
Metal Millitia
 
EJ_R6Ryder's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,299
Bike: 2010 R6 Raven
Niners are sleepwalking on yet another important game. They better wake the fcuk up!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
__________________
I only have one speed: GO!!!
EJ_R6Ryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 02:18 PM   #79
m3lover1
Lead3r of the Triads
 
m3lover1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: On top of Rainbows
Posts: 25,888
Bike: Two dirty dirty bikes
Re: NFL talk, how is your team doing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ_R6Ryder View Post
Niners are sleepwalking on yet another important game. They better wake the fcuk up!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
Akers...
__________________


Proud winner of April 2013 ROTM with a bike that no one likes!

I <3 PASSION MOTORSPORTS

Street/Track Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by redisdeadrideblue View Post
Ive taken bigger shits than Ricky, but he has personality, so that should count for something......right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by babymilo36 View Post
I see my balls are in high demand in terms of cupping
RIP Jason (Snocompton). We will miss you.
m3lover1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 02:29 PM   #80
Rriggs92
Yamaha R6
 
Rriggs92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ft wayne
Posts: 729
Bike: 07 r6
Colts come through will the win!


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
Rriggs92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
need to talk to someone Rrwing Off Topic Talk 13 02-07-2011 04:23 PM
Gym talk imaking20 Off Topic Talk 748 01-19-2011 09:25 PM
Does anyone know or talk to Rex often? jluna9657 Off Topic Talk 24 12-28-2009 06:31 PM
This is how you trash talk! 49000 Off Topic Talk 26 12-05-2008 05:30 PM
Can we talk about this.... mahie023 General Discussions 19 10-26-2004 10:26 AM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:46 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Motorcycle News, Videos and Reviews
Honda Grom Forum Harley Davidson Forum Honda 600RR Kawasaki Forum Yamaha R6 Forum Yamaha FZ-09 Forum
1199 Panigale Forum Roadglide Forum Honda CBR1000 Forum Vulcan Forum Yamaha R1 Forum Yamaha R3 Forum
Ducati Monster Forum Harley Forums Honda CBR250R Forum ZX10R Forum Star Raider Forum Yamaha Viking Forum
Suzuki GSXR Forum V-Rod Forums Honda Shadow Forum Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum Star Warrior Forum KTM Duke 390 Forum
SV650 Forum BMW S1000RR Forum Honda Fury Forum Kawasaki Versys Forum Drag Racing Forum Ducati 899 Panigale Forum
Suzuki V-Strom BMW K1600 Triumph Forum Victory Forums Sportbikes BMW NineT Forum
Volusia Forum BMW F800 Forum Triumph 675 Forum MV Agusta Forum HD Street Forum Suzuki GW250 Forum
Yamaha Motorcycles Victory Gunner Forum Honda Vultus Forum HD LiveWire Forum
R6-Forum.com is an independent Yamaha enthusiast website. Content on R6-Forum.com is generated by its users and R6-Forum.com is not in any way affiliated with Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A.