International Motorcycle Shows- R6-Forum.com Member Ticket Discount. - Page 3 : Yamaha R6 : R6 Forum

» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Yamaha YZF R6 Prices
Go Back   Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums > R6 Community Topics > General Discussions

Old 12-11-2011, 04:41 PM   #21
james1300
I eat my R6

Re: International Motorcycle Shows- R6-Forum.com Member Ticket Discount.

Anyone get any Pic's?
james1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-13-2011, 03:09 PM   #22
james1300
I eat my R6

Exclamation Re: International Motorcycle Shows- R6-Forum.com Member Ticket Discount.

Bike Show INFO UPDATE!
UPDATE! International Motorcycle Show at the Convention Center in Seattle this
weekend!

The Progressive® International Motorcycle Shows has finally arrived in Seattle this weekend December 16th – 18th with an all new show redesigned and re-imagined from the ground up. You have to see it and experience it in person.

USE PROMO CODE: JM2012 SAVE $4.00 when you order your tickets on-line
Links:
http://www.motorcycleshows.com/seattle

Exciting Features Coming to the Seattle Show!

· Meet Racing Legends at the show – Learn advanced riding techniques from famed racers Scott Russell, Nick Ienatch and Kevin Hill at the Learning Curve all weekend long.

· The Smage Bros Stunt Show - You will witness this dynamic duo, made up of Pat and Phil Smage, perform meticulously-practiced, jaw-dropping stunts on, around, over, under and through everyday items (as well as each other)!

· Dream Pavilion – Leave your everyday life and ride behind the fantasy world of rare, exotic bikes in the Dream Pavilion, featuring motorcycles from Aprilia, Beta, Darwin Motorcycles, Ducati, Erik Buell Racing, Gas Gas, Husqvarna, KTM, Moto Guzzi, MV Agusta, Norton and Triumph. Learn more

· The Learning Curve – An interactive stage will be jam-packed with industry experts presenting a variety of motorcycling topics for both new and experienced riders including adventure riding, motorcycling maintenance and increased bike performance. Click here for the schedule.

· Demo Rides - Demo rides give you the unique opportunity to test ride a brand new motorcycle to see what makes and models best fit your riding style. Participating manufacturers include; BRP/Can-Am, Harley-Davidson, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Star and Victory.

· Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show - Check out jaw-dropping designs, unbelievably exact engineering and painstakingly precise paint-jobs in this premier head-to-head motorcycle matchup. You’ll even have the opportunity to meet the artists, get their autographs, take pictures, and then voice your opinion to help decide the winner!

· Kawasaki Design-A-Bike - Kawasaki-Design-A-Bike puts the digital paint can in your hands, making you an artist for a day as you turn a brand new Kawasaki into your own personalized two-wheeled canvas. Test it here first!

· Progressive Open Road Experience - At the Flo photo booth, riders can hop on a bike next to a virtual Flo and get their photos taken against a variety of backdrops, including a highway, desert or mountains, or, for the more adventurous, under the sea or on top of the moon. Plus everyone gets a FREE prize!

· “A Century of Motorcycling” Presented by Motorcyclist Magazine - Motorcycle enthusiasts are invited to take a look into the past, as well as the future, with this display of bikes representing every decade since Motorcyclist magazine was founded 100 years ago in 1912.

· Swag Wagon Presented by Allstate - Traversing the show floor offering gifts, prizes, energy and fun, courtesy of Allstate, is the Swag Wagon, a two-wheeled rolling freebie-machine!

· Rider Connection Presented by Allstate - A four-star motorcycle concierge service, Rider Connection delivers first-class service and hospitality as you seek to discover and evaluate local motorcycle riding opportunities, the latest bikes and product, and how to make the most of your show experience. Recruit club members here and use this spot as a club meet up!

· Free Gear Check - Our courteous staff members will move you quickly through the gear check process so you can get into the show and see all the new bikes, accessories, and entertainment, without having to carry around your helmet.

Links:
http://www.motorcycleshows.com/seattle
USE PROMO CODE: JM2012 SAVE $4.00 when you order your tickets on-line
Old 01-09-2012, 03:37 AM   #23
Voodoor6
I eat my R6

Bike: 08 liquid silver r6

Since no one else posted any pic's from the show I snapped this one of ben spies M1. Makes the r6 look fat.

Ben spies M1 by Poorboy8u, on Flickr

Shermoto levers,hotbodies undertail,gytr exhaust,05 Header mod for full exhaust,flash tune with PC Tune,puig double bubble windscreen,flushmounts. free fender eliminator,Renthal grips and some luck.
Voodoor6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 04:47 AM   #24
Maxe
My R6 eats me.

Very beautiful bikes.I was in a mood of buying a bike for me , i am glad you made my job easier.I will request my parents to buy me a bike on my birthday.
Old 01-11-2012, 07:14 AM   #25
james1300
I eat my R6

Talking Re: International Motorcycle Shows- R6-Forum.com Member Ticket Discount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxe View Post
Very beautiful bikes.I was in a mood of buying a bike for me , i am glad you made my job easier.I will request my parents to buy me a bike on my birthday.
Can I suggest you take a motorcycle training 'Safety Class' before you buy a bike?

USE the PROMO CODE JM2012 and save $4.00 off your ticket price by ordering on line!
Old 01-12-2012, 10:05 AM   #26
nakedinseattle
I eat my R6

a little late report but the show was awesome, tons of people came by and learned about tuning and it was a lot of fun seeing old faces and meeting new ones, we lucked out and at the last minute they moved our booth right next to the door, it was pretty awesome

Last edited by nakedinseattle; 01-12-2012 at 10:14 AM.
nakedinseattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 01:32 AM   #27
DogP
I eat my R6

Bike: 2003 R6

I'm thinking of checking this out this weekend in DC... I've never been to one of these, so hopefully it'll be worth going to.

DogP
DogP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:57 AM   #28
williamluke

All bikes are really good but R6 is my favorite motorcycle and I love to ride it.
williamluke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:15 AM   #29
james1300
I eat my R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogP View Post
I'm thinking of checking this out this weekend in DC... I've never been to one of these, so hopefully it'll be worth going to.

DogP
You know your posting in a year old thread right?
Here is the 2012-2013 info and PROMO CODE: JM2013 to save you money when you order your tickets on line!
Have a Great time!>>>http://www.ticketleap.com/events/int...al-motor-show/
Check Out The MotoGP Experience/IMS !! The MC Experiance will be at ALL the Shows!

http://www.motorcycleshows.com/motogp-experience

Special for the International Motorcycle Show, we have assembled the largest collection of MotoGP bikes off the track, ever.
This is your chance to see the fastest motorcycles in the world up closer than you’ve ever been able to before.
We’ve shipped in Stefan Bradl’s actual MotoGP prototype bike for photo ops against the backdrop of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, complete with umbrella girls.
Check out the MotoGP Experience page for the complete list of bikes that are part of the exhibit. We’ll also have information about MotoGP at Mazda Laguna Seca in case you can’t make the trip to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway next year.
If you’re not sure about going, the Indianapolis Motor Speedway has sponsored an exclusive VIP MotoGP prize package. Make sure you visit the MotoGP Experience display at the Seattle Motorcycle Show and enter for your chance to win – it’s all free and part of the International Motorcycle Show.

Riders, use PROMO CODE, JM2013 for discounted ticket prices!
Order them on line!>>http://motorcycleshows.ticketleap.co...le/t/EM3SEA12/

Last edited by james1300; 11-29-2012 at 09:25 AM.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:51 PM   #30
Jaguilar513700
I eat my R6

I might go this weekend
Jaguilar513700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement