Go Back   Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums > Welcome Center > New Member Section

Old 12-03-2012, 09:56 AM   #31
Tapil
Motorcycle VlogR

Bike: 2007 R6-S
Re: Motorcycle Videos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefSmokeDawg View Post
OP, initial impressions based on YOUR posts. You have an anime avatar of a anime chick. WTF is that shit called on 4chan? Hente?
Anime.

Quote:
It's not a new concept, and it's SO worthy of a COOL STORY BRO post. OMG.
Has it been done from a R6 in VA by a person who joins a R6 forum yet?

Quote:
And to further have a laugh here, I want the 4 minutes back I spent watching this video that had an image of a chick, but literally no chick in it. You're one of those bastards on youtube who puts hot chick thumbnails and the video has no action. WTF BRO!?!!!!!
Should read descriptions 1st. It made you aware that it is nothing more than a picture. Same girl is seen

Quote:
Epic moves Napolean. (Jump to the end of the video if you can).
I put napolean to shame. Same girl you claim you never got to see is also in this video too.

Quote:
Don't ADVERTISE YOUR SHIT ON HERE either unless you pony up the loot too.
Its not shit, it is no different than a person who posts pictures of them working on a bike or who just takes random pictures of their bike - It is something I enjoy doing. Maybe you can understand this?

Id tell you to go watch a popular music video by like lmfao or something and write down the number of views/observe the number of people posting new comments every minute and then do some basic addition... but id rather not argue this. Youd quickly discover that youtube has some... Defense? against people just clicking refresh all day on their videos to get views. It analyzes what you normally watch or purchase on the internet, to count as a view or not.

Dont believe me? Search for ipods like your going to buy them for a fem minutes on goolge then head over to youtube and tell me what the ads now show.

And 2 of my videos have over 10k views FYI No im not a millionaire

Last edited by Tapil; 12-03-2012 at 09:58 AM. Reason: quote error
Tapil is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2012, 11:27 AM   #32
pickpocket293
iRun

Bike: Sold off in pieces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapil View Post
Sounds about right... Though most people who are this hostile on car/motorcycle forums usually HAVE NO BIKE/rare whatever car, i found it weird that you actually have one. Or so lots of proof in old posts.
Sleuthy McSleutherson here... Actually you're right. I've just got a couple friends with bikes-- I've never actually owned a bike in my life.

Actually, I don't have any friends. I just saw some bikes in parking lots and took pictures of them to post on here.

Actually, I don't even go outside. I found those pictures and videos online. Google FTW!

Quote:

The same can be said for your "Cool story bro"
No, no it can't.

Quote:

Those stupid videos make me about $80-$100 bucks a month. Which is the only reason i'm so advocate about it now.

Or maybe it is. For the entertainment value.

1st post updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan j View Post
Pow right in the kisser.

Ant killed it.

....aaaaand let the shit show pissy-fit begin.

Things I am sick of explaining on this forum:
  • What's the difference between an R6 and an R6s? HERE
  • Should I start on a 600 or a 250? HERE
  • How do I ask the forum a question and actually get an answer? HERE
  • Where do I find a map for my Bazzaz? HERE
  • Should I get a 520 kit for MOA POWAH? HERE
  • How does rotating mass work? HERE
pickpocket293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:15 PM   #33
ChiefSmokeDawg
Parts Pimp

Bike: 2002 R6, 2008 R6

Quote:
Anime.

Has it been done from a R6 in VA by a person who joins a R6 forum yet?

Should read descriptions 1st. It made you aware that it is nothing more than a picture. Same girl is seen HERE

I put napolean to shame. Same girl you claim you never got to see is also in this video too.

Its not shit, it is no different than a person who posts pictures of them working on a bike or who just takes random pictures of their bike - It is something I enjoy doing. Maybe you can understand this?

Id tell you to go watch a popular music video by like lmfao or something and write down the number of views/observe the number of people posting new comments every minute and then do some basic addition... but id rather not argue this. Youd quickly discover that youtube has some... Defense? against people just clicking refresh all day on their videos to get views. It analyzes what you normally watch or purchase on the internet, to count as a view or not.

Dont believe me? Search for ipods like your going to buy them for a fem minutes on goolge then head over to youtube and tell me what the ads now show.

And 2 of my videos have over 10k views FYI No im not a millionaire
At least I gave you two FULL views without clicking away within 30 seconds like the analytics/insight probably show you. Don't blow smoke up people's asses. It takes a LOT more than 20k views to profit on youtube.

I believe Anime of half naked chicks and sexy anime is hente no? I can link it but don't want to get banned. And seriously, you have 2 videos with 10k views. That will NEVER EVER EVER EVER get you $100 a month bro. I have an adsense account. I was monetized on youtube before you thought about becoming a sensation.

So how is it not advertising when the thread is about you and your videos, there's a HUGE link in your signature to these ultra profitable videos too. How's that not advertising? I'm not sure how it isn't. Please elaborate how it's not. Cause it is pal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickpocket293 View Post
....aaaaand let the shit show pissy-fit begin.

:

My 02 Thread My 08 Thread
RIP BALLISTIK: We miss you Ricky!!!
Ask about:-STAHLBUS- -WOODCRAFT- -MOTUL- -FERODO- -BRAKE TECH- -BMC- -Battery Tender-LEO VINCE- -XT-RACING- -NGK- -SUOMY- -EBC- -Pro-Grip- -Canyon Dancer-
ChiefSmokeDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:35 PM   #34
JustRS
Glad to be back on two.

Bike: 2001 R6
Send a message via AIM to JustRS Send a message via Skype™ to JustRS

Where do I sign up to get the last 3 minutes of my life back after watching that video?

JustRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 07:20 PM   #35
Tapil
Motorcycle VlogR

Quote:
Please elaborate how it's not. Cause it is pal.
Fine by true definition, mention or displaying anything infront of people is brandishing. But that is not my intention for the post/joining of the site. When I was search information about R6 and difference between the R6S no matter how many different search engines I used this site popped up several different times with random people asking the same question.

When I wondered how to correctly take the fairings off and change my oil after purchasing the bike. This site again. And with pics!

Even back when I bought my 1st motorcycle (some unknown chinese garbage 250 thing... dont ask) I did the 1st oil change on that bing bong and put car oil in it. It was this site that explained the need for the slip clutch to have moto oil

The list goes on... Yes having it in my sig is advertising. Yes starting a thread is advertising. But a R6 with videos of said R6 is directly related to this R6 forum. Which seemed to be an extremely reliable resource.

Most 1st posts are to give a brief desc of your self/your bike

I never wanted to post the link in my 1st post because that wasnt the point, if someone cared they could check out my profile/turn sig's back on.
Old 12-03-2012, 07:23 PM   #36
Tapil
Motorcycle VlogR

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickpocket293 View Post
Sleuthy McSleutherson
I am a bit confused by this? You must have missed the context clues. I stated that it is odd for behavior in my experience for someone who actually has a bike.

What are you trying to do/go with this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRS View Post
Where do I sign up to get the last 3 minutes of my life back after watching that video?

The same office you attend to get the 40 seconds back you wasted informing people that you wasted time.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:06 PM   #37
JustRS
Glad to be back on two.

Bike: 2001 R6
Send a message via AIM to JustRS Send a message via Skype™ to JustRS

Quote:
The same office you attend to get the 40 seconds back you wasted informing people that you wasted time.
Actually I was informing people that said video was a waste of time. All you did was make a video complaining about a car you tried to let in and wouldn't go. Then you tried to make it funny and failed horribly at it.

So me informing people a boring video is indeed boring is not wasting my time
JustRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:22 PM   #38
S2 Studio
Y(o_o)Y

Bike: 05' R6

welcome to the forum my friend...

S2 Studio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:28 PM   #39
Tapil
Motorcycle VlogR

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRS View Post
Actually I was informing people that said video was a waste of time. All you did was make a video complaining about a car you tried to let in and wouldn't go. Then you tried to make it funny and failed horribly at it.

So me informing people a boring video is indeed boring is not wasting my time
I see because its your opinion? And vocalizing your opinion is important to you. Therefore not a waste of time as you got a satisfaction out of it.

Sorry I read too far into your post How would you have done the video differently? More boobs?
Old 12-03-2012, 08:44 PM   #40
pickpocket293
iRun

Bike: Sold off in pieces.

Quote:
I am a bit confused by this? You must have missed the context clues. I stated that it is odd for behavior in my experience for someone who actually has a bike.

What are you trying to do/go with this?

I can't even read man.. Way to rub it in.

Things I am sick of explaining on this forum:
  • What's the difference between an R6 and an R6s? HERE
  • Should I start on a 600 or a 250? HERE
  • How do I ask the forum a question and actually get an answer? HERE
  • Where do I find a map for my Bazzaz? HERE
  • Should I get a 520 kit for MOA POWAH? HERE
  • How does rotating mass work? HERE
pickpocket293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement