» Yamaha YZF R6 Prices
Go Back   Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums > Local Scene > Canada

Old 11-11-2012, 04:44 AM   #71
radiostar
make it a double

Bike: 2011 gsxr600
Re: The Pub v1.0

Well i have that weekend off so yeah we can def get up to no good

"Wrong is wrong even if everybody is doing it, and right is right even if nobody is doing it." -Augustine

radiostar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-11-2012, 03:36 PM   #72
ShiftInRed
Premium Member

Bike: Blue 09' R6, 03' R6 track

Good stuff. Cant wait to find a place to play with the truck this weekend haha.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:01 PM   #73
ShiftInRed
Premium Member

Wish it was riding season for my 3 weeks off coming up soon
Old 12-05-2012, 05:08 AM   #74
radiostar
make it a double

Yep that sucks. I havent even been in my garage other than to do the garbage. So sad.

"Wrong is wrong even if everybody is doing it, and right is right even if nobody is doing it." -Augustine

Old 12-05-2012, 06:16 AM   #75
ShiftInRed
Premium Member

You need to order your parts so we can sit in the garage drink beer and get your bike fixed haha. I need to figure something out to heat my garage so work can get done on my bike(s) I think im going to staple some cardboard to the rafters or something to keep the heat in the garage and then by a better heater then the little propane one i have.
Old 12-05-2012, 06:26 AM   #76
radiostar
make it a double

Why not just do a real quick insulation job? Buy a few bags and some 14' 2x4's and just leave the drywalling for later. Itd cost next to nothing and would be way better than cardboard. I just cant remember how your roof looks on the inside, and whethe or not youd have to clean it all out first.

And yeah, ill be ordering the new parts soon. Somehow i justified buying a new helmet, rearsets and exhaust, but not the damn necessary plastics to repair. :dunno:

Old 12-05-2012, 07:12 AM   #77
ShiftInRed
Premium Member

Well the helmet was and is a must, I should not have to tell you that one haha. the exhaust is from the wife yes? so really only thing is you got rearsets... and that is part of your repair haha.

Back to the garage, yes i would have to clean out the rafters, if i insulate i may as well go around and insulate the walls as well, plus the door would need to be fixed to not let in a draft haha and i wouyld want to put in a opener..... its all doable with some time beer and help haha. but i really was hoping not to live there all that long.
Old 12-05-2012, 07:50 AM   #78
radiostar
make it a double

Ahhh thats a big 10-4. However...it would make selling it easier. All food for thought.

i do like the way you justified that just there. very well done. im buying the wife an Asus Transformer for her birthday (in addition to a hella expensive Airbrush Machine for make-up) so i should be able to get away with the repairs AND the new bike. Ive been saving my pennies on the side so it should hit the bank too hard.

ahh. riding. id be rich if i didnt. but id also be so bored.

Old 12-05-2012, 08:27 AM   #79
ShiftInRed
Premium Member

Yeah, it would be cool to have it all finished and i dont actually know when ill be able to move (i will not rent a place). but yeah i bet it could be done for cheap, and then just get a insulated door installed. i would love to have 220 in the gradge though haha.

Haha yeah, you are safe XD

Yup motorcycles and the truck will not make me rich.... but im much happier in life being able to do the things i enjoy.
Old 12-08-2012, 02:31 PM   #80
radiostar
make it a double

So both my helmet and rearsets should be in soon. Ima gonna be sleeping in that new thing everynight til the wife tellls me not to. then ill just sleep on the couch haha.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement