Go Back   Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums > R6 Community Topics > Off Topic Talk

Old 12-05-2012, 10:10 AM   #11
theturtle7023
Theturtle7023

Bike: 2007 R6S, 2007 R6R
Re: looks like im f'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopez95632 View Post
since it was a work injury they had to. company policy. Ive never smoked, done ANY kind of drugs or anything in my life. heck, I never touched a ounce of alcohol untill i was 21. This just really, really sucks. It was one of the worst pains ive ever felt.
It usually depends on how good of a worker you are. Most companies have a policy that if you re-take your drug test and pay out of your pocket, no big deal if it comes up clean. Also, I have neglected to inform some employees of this policy if it is an easy way to get rid of them for performance issues than dealing with all the HR crap.

So, if you are a good worker and nobody has been looking for a reason to get rid of you, it will probably be alright. If you are a shitty employee, see ya later.

Old 12-05-2012, 10:13 AM   #12
R6_350z
Living The Dream

Bike: 2009 Yamaha R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopez95632 View Post
I pulled a muscle in my back and strained a lower rib. it was also hard to breath. it hurt to laph, sneeze, cough and take big breaths.
if you have everything documented medically then i think you should be okay have copies that they were your wifes prescriptions to back your story in case they ask...really hate when the good guys get f'd

MODS
- Shogun FS- Zero Gravity DB - Custom FE - Hot Bodies Flush Mounts - MotoDynamic Integrated Tail Light - Supersprox -1+2 - Taylormade Full Exhaust - PCV - OURY Grips - Corbin Seat - Ebay Shorty Levers

-Future Mods-
-Translogic MicroDash-Projectors-ASV Levers-GYTR Solo Seat- Bright Gold Carrozzeria Rims........

2011 ice silver metallic Audi A4
2004 350z(sold )

sig thanks to GIJoe007
R6_350z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:21 AM   #13
lopez95632
candy red

Bike: 07 r6s
Send a message via MSN to lopez95632

Quote:
Originally Posted by R6_350z View Post
if you have everything documented medically then i think you should be okay have copies that they were your wifes prescriptions to back your story in case they ask...really hate when the good guys get f'd
girlfriend, not wife . lol jk. yeah man everything is in order. cant do anything but wait now. but im really expecting the worst. This company is base is awesome, but they always find ways to bend people over....no lube.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:23 AM   #14
TheJokester3
A work in progress...

Bike: 07 Candy Red R6

Prayers sent. Hopefully it all works out in your favor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak2007r6 View Post
"I refuse to tip toe through life to arrive safely at deaths door".
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedub View Post
There is more to squidliness than just your gear.
Build Thread
TheJokester3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:33 AM   #15
tuscani451
I finish 4th

Bike: 2007 R6-Race

Were you seen by a MD for treatment? I'd assume he would have given you a rx for pain meds? If he didnt at the time you can ask him to write somthing still. Or other option is go to a urgent care and get a rx now, then back date the rx.

ASMA#451 Low and Slow
tuscani451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:44 AM   #16
smalltrack
scared of big tracks

Bike: 07 R6, 09 R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuscani451 View Post
Were you seen by a MD for treatment? I'd assume he would have given you a rx for pain meds? If he didnt at the time you can ask him to write somthing still. Or other option is go to a urgent care and get a rx now, then back date the rx.
That's not happening.
Altering a prescription is an arrestable offense, not to mention that altering a controlled substance prescription will (or SHOULD) raise eyebrows of the pharmacist/tech.

I hope it all works out for ya OP. Sucks that your boss has little input into the matter. Main reason why I work for an independent company instead of a big corp. Fcuk them big guys (even though they pay well).
smalltrack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:08 AM   #17
TJ505
stuntin

Bike: 2010 cbr 1k

I am involved in a family business and this has happened to us before. Basically it's up to your employer. If it were weed u might have a problem. But obviously it was something used for pain and it matches your story. If they are cool it can be overlooked
TJ505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:13 AM   #18
redisdeadrideblue
Official Noob Greeter

Bike: some stupid ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzpolskix View Post
That's not happening.
Altering a prescription is an arrestable offense, not to mention that altering a controlled substance prescription will (or SHOULD) raise eyebrows of the pharmacist/tech.

I hope it all works out for ya OP. Sucks that your boss has little input into the matter. Main reason why I work for an independent company instead of a big corp. Fcuk them big guys (even though they pay well).

No sense committing a felony (or more than one) when you might now get fired. Are you guys union?
redisdeadrideblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:43 AM   #19
lopez95632
candy red

Bike: 07 r6s
Send a message via MSN to lopez95632

Not union, steph. These guys **** us over every which way they can. I'm not messing with anything. I'm trippin about losing my job, I definitely don't want to lose my freedom.

I actually just got done talking to corporate. I'm bringing in the bottle and will need to do another test. I'm fine with that.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:03 PM   #20
redisdeadrideblue
Official Noob Greeter

Bike: some stupid ones

in the future, if you plan to get hurt at work, dont use anything not prescribed to YOU. Youre better off taking 10 advil and going to the emergency room.
redisdeadrideblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement