Gundam's 09 Track build - Page 7 : Yamaha R6 : R6 Forum

» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Yamaha YZF R6 Prices
Go Back   Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums > R6 Related Discussion > Bike Build Forum

Old 12-06-2012, 10:43 PM   #61
$Lindz$
I eat my R6

Bike: '07 R6
Re: Gundam's 09 Track build

Gross man, take that exhaust slider off. And stop painting things blue, do them black. And cheer up, you're creeping me out (let alone what chicks must think) with all that talk.

But for real: not all motorcycles are cool to women. And, despite what you feel in your dick when riding an R6, sportbikes are definitely in the NOT category. Get an old bobber with some tits painted on the tank or some sort of naked bike with a single round headlight if you want chicks to dig your bike.

Anyways... I'm in to see where this build goes. Pretty jealous of that Termi. Also: just get a tuned ECU and make this thing a track bike already. And then buy a $3500 Harley and make it rad and don't give a **** about anything and you'll start having an awesome life.
$Lindz$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2012, 11:04 PM   #62
R-Silaxin
Track=Cocaine

Bike: 06 R-6 Deathraven

Quote:
Originally Posted by $Lindz$ View Post
Gross man, take that exhaust slider off. And stop painting things blue, do them black. And cheer up, you're creeping me out (let alone what chicks must think) with all that talk.

But for real: not all motorcycles are cool to women. And, despite what you feel in your dick when riding an R6, sportbikes are definitely in the NOT category. Get an old bobber with some tits painted on the tank or some sort of naked bike with a single round headlight if you want chicks to dig your bike.

Anyways... I'm in to see where this build goes. Pretty jealous of that Termi. Also: just get a tuned ECU and make this thing a track bike already. And then buy a $3500 Harley and make it rad and don't give a **** about anything and you'll start having an awesome life.
That could work... :look:

+1 on full track brutha... Fcuk the streets...
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL https://www.youtube.com/user/adam2cox
MY FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...79&ref=tn_tnmn

MY XBL GAMERTAG: AmericanGingers
R-Silaxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:44 PM   #63
Gundamzeppelin
Tons of juice. Crazyjuice

Bike: 13M1 Rep 05Aprila scooter
Quote:

I got the slider for track use I am a serious crasher I don't want to eat it in a right handed and have my termi total ****ed.
I haven't painted anything blue, so that statement confuses me a bit. I'm guessing you mean the swing arm decal?

I'm actually not Bumbed out at all I say most things for a comedic effect I don't think you get my sense of self deprecating humor.

The game plan is to try and pickup an armor bodies kit. Over the winter may paint it myself to save money.

Also I don't feel anything in my dick when I'm on the R6 too busy riding or analyzing my entry point, apex and exit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Silaxin View Post
That could work... :look:

+1 on full track brutha... Fcuk the streets...
I'm keeping the street trim just incase I want to sell her later. I do dispise street riding, but I can't afford regular track days & I could never sit and not ride on a good day. Hell I ride even in the 40's get so cold my balls go numb.
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson
One does not sell the earth upon which the people walk.
Crazy Horse
ROTM Dec 2011/Sep 2013

^petrol_spice^ RIP Mulciber, BallistiK,GhostR6
'Any crash you can walk away from is a good one."
launchpad McQuack

Last edited by Gundamzeppelin; 12-06-2012 at 11:52 PM.
Gundamzeppelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:08 AM   #64
R-Silaxin
Track=Cocaine

Hit the track a few times... The streets will lose all of it's appeal...

Going to the track once a month trumps a months worth of riding... You'll see once you get out on the track.

Track riding is a whole different high...

Too much fun!

Old 12-07-2012, 12:15 AM   #65
R-Silaxin
Track=Cocaine

Also, those exhaust sliders def do their job quite well! I highsided the bike onto the right side and ths Akra was completely saved. Only thing that happened was a dent on the inside against the swingarm, otherwise it looks exactly the same... I will say, for those high/growler type exhausts I'd prob run two sliders... Front and rear of the can. That front where the pipe meets the can is going to be your major impact area if you do lay it down...

Old 12-07-2012, 02:28 AM   #66
$Lindz$
I eat my R6

I tucked my exhaust down low so I guess I don't worry about that too much, though i do kinda want a high mount. I dunno, maybe I'm more vain that either of you but I'd take a mangled exhaust over a weird ugly exhaust slider. Haha.

I guess I thought you painted that decal thing on your swingarm. And I was referring to you saying you'd paint the woodcraft slider blue (from red).
Old 12-07-2012, 02:29 AM   #67
$Lindz$
I eat my R6

Also, start riding the R6 at the track and you'll feel something in your dick, guaranteed.

This bike sucks on the street (seriously). Get an ECU and get out to the track. You'll enjoy a V twin or something easy and torque and fairly comfortable on the street once you cane the shit out of a track-ready R6.
Old 12-07-2012, 09:32 AM   #68
milko
Sherwin Antagonist

Bike: 2009 r6

Quote:

Going to the track once a month trumps a months worth of riding... You'll see once you get out on the track.

Too much fun!

Quote:
Also, start riding the R6 at the track and you'll feel something in your dick, guaranteed.

This bike sucks on the street (seriously). Get an ECU and get out to the track. You'll enjoy a V twin or something easy and torque and fairly comfortable on the street once you cane the shit out of a track-ready R6.

That is all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac7504 View Post
Saw the cooter, was no impressed...There were things that fell to the ground; deeply saddened me...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefSmokeDawg View Post
Its gonna be awesome to be back on the track tho. Being there all weekend and not riding was like getting a lapdance in sweatpants bro! :
MyNotSoSuper Build
milko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:47 AM   #69
My94GT
Premium Member

Quote:
I tucked my exhaust down low so I guess I don't worry about that too much, though i do kinda want a high mount. I dunno, maybe I'm more vain that either of you but I'd take a mangled exhaust over a weird ugly exhaust slider. Haha.

I guess I thought you painted that decal thing on your swingarm. And I was referring to you saying you'd paint the woodcraft slider blue (from red).
this^^ to go even further i dont run frame sliders because i dont like how they look

sig by milko
my build thread-
http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152740
My94GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:09 PM   #70
Gundamzeppelin
Tons of juice. Crazyjuice

Bike: 13M1 Rep 05Aprila scooter

Quote:

Too much fun!

Oh I know believe me, street has no appeal now! Ass hats trying to race me, women trying to run over me, police fallowing me, women fallowing me... I think they are bike thieves! But than again my ass is pretty juicy in my suit. If I ride its because I Have to be somewhere, or I hit this twisty road near me that reminds me of a small part of dragon tail.

Quote:
Also, those exhaust sliders def do their job quite well! I highsided the bike onto the right side and ths Akra was completely saved. Only thing that happened was a dent on the inside against the swingarm, otherwise it looks exactly the same... I will say, for those high/growler type exhausts I'd prob run two sliders... Front and rear of the can. That front where the pipe meets the can is going to be your major impact area if you do lay it down...

Good to hear man, I picked them up because everyone swears by them!
I mean really so they aren't pleasing to the eye they sure as hell save a nice investment! I don't have 700 bones for a new termi and I can't go back to stock now.

Quote:

You must have cash to burn that I don't I'll take an ugly slider over a destroyed expensive exhaust anyway. And believe me I am Vain on a level that is rock starish.

Oh the swing arm decals are by bullseye it will match what I have planned for the track trim. Also I was dicking around about the slider I'll just buy a set of blue ones later, and replace both sides. Not for the color factor, but because the stainless steel only comes in the race version I'm not fast enough to ever worry about a slider effecting me in a turn.

Quote:

The R6 is a horrible street bike maybe the worst. I have more fun on the scooter on the street. unless I am riding some where aggressively on the R6 which rarely happens

I just got the ECU flashed and tuned, I'm digging where it is at right now, the only thing that could make the bike better is a new suspension, lighter wheels.... shit I cannot afford right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by My94GT View Post
this^^ to go even further i dont run frame sliders because i dont like how they look
You guys are ****ing crazy :Laugh Didn't you just crash? I mean maybe If I had crazy cash for a carbon fiber body I wouldn't run sliders, but since I don't I'll stick my my ugly safety equipment.
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson
One does not sell the earth upon which the people walk.
Crazy Horse
ROTM Dec 2011/Sep 2013

^petrol_spice^ RIP Mulciber, BallistiK,GhostR6
'Any crash you can walk away from is a good one."
launchpad McQuack
Gundamzeppelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement