Bike was stolen - Page 2 : Yamaha R6 : R6 Forum

» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Yamaha YZF R6 Prices
Go Back   Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums > R6 Community Topics > General Discussions

Old 12-08-2012, 01:35 PM   #11
jinsungmin
Me and my Yellow R6

Bike: 2008 Yamaha R6L
Re: Bike was stolen

sorry to hear about your bike... hope you had insurance if not hope they can find it.

we should all set a bomb on the bike.. and when someone steals it.. press a button and blow him up with the bike lol.
jinsungmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2012, 01:44 PM   #12
Glock21sf_Saiga12
I hate bike thieves

Bike: Sexy Silver 08 R6(stolen)

thanks for the support guys.. yeah its insured.. if it gets recovered itll never be the same. like someone fcuked my girlfriend
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
-Thomas Jefferson
Glock21sf_Saiga12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:49 PM   #13
smalltrack
scared of big tracks

Bike: 07 R6, 09 R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock21sf_Saiga12 View Post
thanks for the support guys.. yeah its insured.. if it gets recovered itll never be the same. like someone fcuked my girlfriend
Good to hear someone that finally has the bike insured.

Soooooooooooo what are you buying next?
smalltrack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:56 PM   #14
radiostar
make it a double

Bike: 2011 gsxr600

That is one good looking ride. Sorry to hear it was taken by someone who probably wasnt spanked as a child.

and A+ to u for getting theft.

"Wrong is wrong even if everybody is doing it, and right is right even if nobody is doing it." -Augustine

radiostar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 02:03 PM   #15
Glock21sf_Saiga12
I hate bike thieves

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzpolskix View Post
Good to hear someone that finally has the bike insured.

Soooooooooooo what are you buying next?
haha.. already getting bike fever. I was looking at bikes while looking for mine on CraigsList and eBay.. I'll probably hold off on a nice bike till I have a garage. gotta get something though
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
-Thomas Jefferson
Old 12-08-2012, 02:07 PM   #16
Glock21sf_Saiga12
I hate bike thieves

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiostar View Post
That is one good looking ride. Sorry to hear it was taken by someone who probably wasnt spanked as a child.

and A+ to u for getting theft.
Thanks man.. and yeah, I knew theft was a must, living in apts.. I dont expect to have a pleasant experience with the insurance co though
-Thomas Jefferson
Old 12-08-2012, 02:17 PM   #17
r6sport
I eat my R6

Bike: 2006 Yamaha R6S

Sorry for you loss. I have a condo and no garage. I live in a nice neighborhood but expect one day for my bike to be stolen. I have theft coverage aswell. Hope it turns up!
r6sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 02:23 PM   #18
saleenbiker
My R6 eats Ninjas.

Bike: '07 R6, '07 Ninja 250

Sorry to hear that man. I'll keep my eyes posted for the parts/bike.

Good job on getting theft.
saleenbiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 02:25 PM   #19
Glock21sf_Saiga12
I hate bike thieves

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6sport View Post
Sorry for you loss. I have a condo and no garage. I live in a nice neighborhood but expect one day for my bike to be stolen. I have theft coverage aswell. Hope it turns up!
Hopefully they dont get yours too.. now im nervous about getting another bike.. apparently they liked my bike more than the new ZX6R that was parked less than 100 yards away and not locked to anything..
-Thomas Jefferson
Old 12-08-2012, 02:50 PM   #20
RSICKS ATL
Get you some!

Bike: 08 R6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock21sf_Saiga12 View Post
Hopefully they dont get yours too.. now im nervous about getting another bike.. apparently they liked my bike more than the new ZX6R that was parked less than 100 yards away and not locked to anything..
Maybe it was the guy who owned that bike? Or one of his buddies? Maybe it was someone who had it out for you specifically

Sent while riding my R6. o_O
2008 R6 Raven - Mods - Bauce Racing ECU Flash : Gutted header : MJS Mid-pipe : Carbon Scorpion Powercone slip-on : -1 Front Sprocket : AGG Smog Block Offs : BMC Street Filter : TechSpec Snakeskin tank grips : MotoDynamic Smoked Integrated tail light : Smoked LED flush mounts : LP Racing No-Cut Frame Sliders : Swingarm Spools : Renthal Road Race Dual Compounds : Graves Billet Bar-ends : 07 Black wheels : Powder-coated rearsets : Smoked windscreen : 3000k Hi/8000k Low HIDs : Fender Eliminator with LED tag bolts : AGG Rear Reservoir Delete : AGG Angled Valve Stems : Battlax S20s

RSICKS ATL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement