What terrible things have you taugh other people's children? - Page 3 : Yamaha R6 : R6 Forum

» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Yamaha YZF R6 Prices
Go Back   Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums > R6 Community Topics > Off Topic Talk

Old 12-08-2012, 06:24 PM   #21
2GrandMan
Wannabe track addict

Bike: 2003 R6
Re: What terrible things have you taugh other people's children?

Taught my friends 5 year old "thats what she said" Had him running around all day saying it in response to everything we could come up with. Greatest day ever, especially since his mother was coming to pick him up in a few hours from the time he really got the hang of it. Dad was shitting bricks that he was gonna say it to her!!

And just last week I told him that his cold sore on his lip was herpes and that he needed to ask mommy for herpes medication. Now when I ask him hows his lip he just yells at me "its not herpes!!!!"
2GrandMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2012, 07:26 PM   #22
Gundamzeppelin
Tons of juice. Crazyjuice

Bike: 13M1 Rep 05Aprila scooter

To be a good person... that is the worst thing I have taught peoples kids.
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson
One does not sell the earth upon which the people walk.
Crazy Horse
ROTM Dec 2011/Sep 2013

^petrol_spice^ RIP Mulciber, BallistiK,GhostR6
'Any crash you can walk away from is a good one."
launchpad McQuack
Gundamzeppelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:38 PM   #23
|/3|\|0|\/|
Dirt track racing!

Bike: 2008 YZF R6 LE

My little 4 year old cousin overheard me saying the word shit, and asked what it meant. I gave him an honest answer, and he couldn't stop using shit in every other sentence all weekend of our family reunion He'd say things like "That dog needs to take a shit!" or "You look like shit.", or "I need to shit!", or just yelling it in general.

We ate dinner at a fancy expensive lake restaurant on the last day. The server asked how our food was just after we all got our stuff, and he yells out "Tastes like shit woman!"
|/3|\|0|\/| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:52 PM   #24
ChiefSmokeDawg
Parts Pimp

Bike: 2002 R6, 2008 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan j View Post
My cousin just had another baby. They also have a 4 yr old. One day the older boy was holding the baby and he started crying. I said he's prly hungry go tell your mom to give him some titty milk lol. In a group of ppl he walks up and says, mom I think bubba needs some titty milk. Oooo she was pissed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R6BLONDIE View Post
I tempt my cousins kids with wine "its just grape juice"
And plum brandy.
They are 4 and 2
Lmao
Sent from my ADR6300 using Motorcycle.com Free App
I heard something like this the other day, but the daughter goes, "Mommy, it's not coffee cause you don't drink coffee this late at night."

Quote:
Originally Posted by R6BLONDIE View Post
This is the best!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Motorcycle.com Free App

Quote:
Originally Posted by danaatscootdotnet View Post
I taught my bother's kids to flush keys and wallets down the toilet.

Every birthday and xmas I also give the girls a huge sticker pack of the trendiest cartoon ... they end up all over the house. Either that, or a pack of colored Sharpies.

(image courtesy of Raising Arizona)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2grandman View Post
Taught my friends 5 year old "thats what she said" Had him running around all day saying it in response to everything we could come up with. Greatest day ever, especially since his mother was coming to pick him up in a few hours from the time he really got the hang of it. Dad was shitting bricks that he was gonna say it to her!!

And just last week I told him that his cold sore on his lip was herpes and that he needed to ask mommy for herpes medication. Now when I ask him hows his lip he just yells at me "its not herpes!!!!"
:

EPIC

My 02 Thread My 08 Thread
RIP BALLISTIK: We miss you Ricky!!!
Ask about:-STAHLBUS- -WOODCRAFT- -MOTUL- -FERODO- -BRAKE TECH- -BMC- -Battery Tender-LEO VINCE- -XT-RACING- -NGK- -SUOMY- -EBC- -Pro-Grip- -Canyon Dancer-
ChiefSmokeDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:26 PM   #25
09abn-R1
I eat my R6

Bike: 09 R1,09 R6,11 R6(wifes)
I taught my buddy's 4 year old to say boobies every time he hears "roll tide". they are from mobile Alabama and huge tide fans. Makes their family get togethers entertaining

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
09abn-R1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:40 PM   #26
Jay5413
tall fcukin mutha fcuker

Bike: 2004,2007 R6
I thought my neisse to callus brother in law a cock sucker an some how she learned to pack something an when our smoking a cig she came with that an shes only 3 an knew how to play angery birds when she was 2

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

Track - 2007 R6
Ohlins 25mm front suspension-Ohlins rear suspension-PC3 with ignition module-Dynojet quickshifter-Ohlins steering damper-Graves steering damper mounting kit-Graves Ti exhuast-Graves case covers-Graves rear sets-Graves steering stops-Graves throttle tube-Steel braided lines, front and rear-Vortex clip ons-Folding brake lever with remote adjust-Folding clutch lever-Tank sliders-Radiator guard-Keyless Start
Street - 2004 R6 - SOLD

R.I.P - Richard Bishop aka BallistiK
Jay5413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:47 PM   #27
05 R6 Rob
I gotta ride!

Bike: 05 R6 Raven

Not that it's a big deal to us but when my girlfriend and her son moved in with me he was 4. His dad's never been around so he's a total mamma's boy. Within about 3 months of living with me, he get's caught taking a wizz on the tree at daycare... When mom picked him up, the teacher asked her to make sure he knows it's not okay to pee on the tree in the playground. She was more ambarassed than mad, but I still took the hit for that one. I find nothing wrong with it myself, but I guess women don't care to let their son pee in public.
My best friends son (5yr) was playing with his dirtbike toys, making the braaaa braaa noises that we tought him so well, then starts playing out the "guys" words as they jumped the couch. "just do it, don't be a pussy" His mom yells Seth! where did you hear that? That's not ok to say! Of course the little guy threw me under the bus..."uncle Rob" She called me just to tell me what her son had learned from me
gytr shorty
power comander
sliders
speedo healer
graves block off plates
woodcraft case cover

had led's, flush mounts, fender elimator, and yosh trs but stripped for the track now!
05 R6 Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:33 AM   #28
babymilo36
Occupy Central

Bike: 2014 Grom

This thread is so much win. And.... the ice cream truck one

CMRA #620
Wreck It Pandas #68

My 2008 R6 race build

babymilo36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:15 AM   #29
rmerchant3
Insert nonsense here

Bike: SM510R
Send a message via AIM to rmerchant3

Not teaching, but doing....

When I was 13 and my little sister was 5, I remember her watching me test some 9 volt batteries using the touch it to your tongue method. She asked what I was doing and I told her, "making sure the batteries are good still." She asked what it felt like and I told her, "a small tingle." Needless to say, she wanted to try. I convinced her that she wouldn't be able to feel the tingle enough from one battery alone, so I hooked up 5 of the 9 volts in series with a wire attached to the positive and negative. Asked if she was ready and stuck them both on her tongue...She screamed and ran out the room crying. Lucky for me she didn't tell my Dad what had happened, or else I'd been the one crying.

She still doesn't remember this little escapade. Probably better that she doesn't.

rmerchant3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:04 AM   #30
pickpocket293
iRun

Bike: Sold off in pieces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmerchant3 View Post
Not teaching, but doing....

When I was 13 and my little sister was 5, I remember her watching me test some 9 volt batteries using the touch it to your tongue method. She asked what I was doing and I told her, "making sure the batteries are good still." She asked what it felt like and I told her, "a small tingle." Needless to say, she wanted to try. I convinced her that she wouldn't be able to feel the tingle enough from one battery alone, so I hooked up 5 of the 9 volts in series with a wire attached to the positive and negative. Asked if she was ready and stuck them both on her tongue...She screamed and ran out the room crying. Lucky for me she didn't tell my Dad what had happened, or else I'd been the one crying.

She still doesn't remember this little escapade. Probably better that she doesn't.

ass

Things I am sick of explaining on this forum:
  • What's the difference between an R6 and an R6s? HERE
  • Should I start on a 600 or a 250? HERE
  • How do I ask the forum a question and actually get an answer? HERE
  • Where do I find a map for my Bazzaz? HERE
  • Should I get a 520 kit for MOA POWAH? HERE
  • How does rotating mass work? HERE
pickpocket293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement