It's been awhile... : Yamaha R6 : R6 Forum

» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Yamaha YZF R6 Prices
Go Back   Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums > R6 Community Topics > Off Topic Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2012, 05:34 PM   #1
BlanksR6
Wishing I was in PA
 
BlanksR6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,100
Bike: 2004 R6
It's been awhile...

Since I've been on here. I'll make it quick.

Firstly, I wanna say: Thanks to Andrew (saleenbiker) for making shit happen for me. He sold my bike for me while I was on vacation & many other numerous favors. Great ****ing guy!! It was still wrecked & causin me more stress everyday to have it sitting. After 3 accidents in 8 months It was time to put it up for awhile; but just for awhile. Ill be back on any-who, Andrew you're the best dude & I appreciate all you have done for me! Only sex would be ideal to repay you haha

Any good shit on here I should be updated about anyone? Ex: caramico guy, anyone talking shit lately I can chime in? Lol

Also: Snowboarding is meow. Anyone wanting to ride, hit me up. I plan to ride my heart out this season at any mountain I can drive to. Lets plan a trip, girls, booze, riding, hotels. Anyone?

1 more thing: If anyone is selling a Honda civic or knows anyone; im in the market. Thanks for looking out



Merry Christmas to all of you! Ride safe & be safe

http://youtu.be/2SzjDOk_u9I


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
BlanksR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-09-2012, 06:33 PM   #2
TinyDancer
Resident Bulgarian
 
TinyDancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Little Asia, IN
Posts: 1,545
Bike: '12 R6
Re: It's been awhile...

*cough* it's a while *cough*
__________________


KCCO
TinyDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:57 PM   #3
BlanksR6
Wishing I was in PA
 
BlanksR6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,100
Bike: 2004 R6
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyDancer View Post
*cough* it's a while *cough*
Like a sir thanks


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
BlanksR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:53 PM   #4
saleenbiker
My R6 eats Ninjas.
 
saleenbiker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 710
Bike: '07 R6, '07 Ninja 250
Re: It's been awhile...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlanksR6 View Post
Since I've been on here. I'll make it quick.

Firstly, I wanna say: Thanks to Andrew (saleenbiker) for making shit happen for me. He sold my bike for me while I was on vacation & many other numerous favors. Great ****ing guy!! It was still wrecked & causin me more stress everyday to have it sitting. After 3 accidents in 8 months It was time to put it up for awhile; but just for awhile. Ill be back on any-who, Andrew you're the best dude & I appreciate all you have done for me! Only sex would be ideal to repay you haha

Any good shit on here I should be updated about anyone? Ex: caramico guy, anyone talking shit lately I can chime in? Lol

Also: Snowboarding is meow. Anyone wanting to ride, hit me up. I plan to ride my heart out this season at any mountain I can drive to. Lets plan a trip, girls, booze, riding, hotels. Anyone?

1 more thing: If anyone is selling a Honda civic or knows anyone; im in the market. Thanks for looking out



Merry Christmas to all of you! Ride safe & be safe

http://youtu.be/2SzjDOk_u9I


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
No worries dude. So when can i cash in on the above said sex?
Glad everything worked out with me selling the bike for you. i was just happy to get that cursed thing out of my garage

Can't wait for snowboard shennanigans to get on there way! Bitches, boarding, beer, and burritos. Let's do it socal style son!

Got a trip to bear mtn planned for the 17th and 18th to go boarding if anyone else wants to join.
saleenbiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:33 AM   #5
ChiefSmokeDawg
Parts Pimp
 
ChiefSmokeDawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: JerZ
Posts: 25,665
Bike: 2002 R6, 2008 R6
Re: It's been awhile...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlanksR6 View Post
Since I've been on here. I'll make it quick.

Firstly, I wanna say: Thanks to Andrew (saleenbiker) for making shit happen for me. He sold my bike for me while I was on vacation & many other numerous favors. Great ****ing guy!! It was still wrecked & causin me more stress everyday to have it sitting. After 3 accidents in 8 months It was time to put it up for awhile; but just for awhile. Ill be back on any-who, Andrew you're the best dude & I appreciate all you have done for me! Only sex would be ideal to repay you haha

Any good shit on here I should be updated about anyone? Ex: caramico guy, anyone talking shit lately I can chime in? Lol

Also: Snowboarding is meow. Anyone wanting to ride, hit me up. I plan to ride my heart out this season at any mountain I can drive to. Lets plan a trip, girls, booze, riding, hotels. Anyone?

1 more thing: If anyone is selling a Honda civic or knows anyone; im in the market. Thanks for looking out



Merry Christmas to all of you! Ride safe & be safe

http://youtu.be/2SzjDOk_u9I


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

My buddy isn't outwardly selling one, but has a civic winter car with 5 speed. I think it's an EX? Power everything and sunroof? Maybe like a 97 or something. Definitely a turd, but it runs and all that shit. I'm sure he would sell it considering he's got a really nice Acura TSX he makes payments on, but this was gonna be his winter car. So it's always for sale for a good offer.
__________________
CONTACT/EMAIL ME HERE



My 02 Thread My 08 Thread
RIP BALLISTIK: We miss you Ricky!!!
Ask about:-STAHLBUS- -WOODCRAFT- -MOTUL- -FERODO- -BRAKE TECH- -BMC- -Battery Tender-LEO VINCE- -XT-RACING- -NGK- -SUOMY- -EBC- -Pro-Grip- -Canyon Dancer-
ChiefSmokeDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 02:32 PM   #6
saleenbiker
My R6 eats Ninjas.
 
saleenbiker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 710
Bike: '07 R6, '07 Ninja 250
Re: It's been awhile...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefSmokeDawg View Post
My buddy isn't outwardly selling one, but has a civic winter car with 5 speed. I think it's an EX? Power everything and sunroof? Maybe like a 97 or something. Definitely a turd, but it runs and all that shit. I'm sure he would sell it considering he's got a really nice Acura TSX he makes payments on, but this was gonna be his winter car. So it's always for sale for a good offer.
I could be wrong chief but I think he's looking for one a little closer to cali lol

...Unless road trip?
saleenbiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:19 PM   #7
BlanksR6
Wishing I was in PA
 
BlanksR6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,100
Bike: 2004 R6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefSmokeDawg View Post
My buddy isn't outwardly selling one, but has a civic winter car with 5 speed. I think it's an EX? Power everything and sunroof? Maybe like a 97 or something. Definitely a turd, but it runs and all that shit. I'm sure he would sell it considering he's got a really nice Acura TSX he makes payments on, but this was gonna be his winter car. So it's always for sale for a good offer.
Sweet. Turd or not, im just looking for a beater to get around lol thanks for looking out chief, you always come thru 1 way or another is that back east or here in cali?


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
BlanksR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:20 PM   #8
BlanksR6
Wishing I was in PA
 
BlanksR6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,100
Bike: 2004 R6
Quote:
Originally Posted by saleenbiker View Post
I could be wrong chief but I think he's looking for one a little closer to cali lol

...Unless road trip?
How the **** do you know his buddy isn't here in cali? Trying to say chief doesn't have friends/connections everywhere?


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
BlanksR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Been gone for awhile... newR6rider General Discussions 18 12-03-2011 08:29 AM
its been awhile nstyr6 General Discussions 9 08-27-2010 11:39 AM
Been Awhile OneWildRide General Discussions 15 01-30-2010 10:34 AM
Took awhile, but its here. MisterTwister General Discussions 10 05-21-2006 10:03 AM
Joke of the Day - Been awhile huh?? yoda Off Topic Talk 7 11-09-2004 08:46 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:44 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Motorcycle News, Videos and Reviews
Honda Grom Forum Harley Davidson Forum Honda 600RR Kawasaki Forum Yamaha R6 Forum Yamaha FZ-09 Forum
1199 Panigale Forum Roadglide Forum Honda CBR1000 Forum Vulcan Forum Yamaha R1 Forum Yamaha R3 Forum
Ducati Monster Forum Harley Forums Honda CBR250R Forum ZX10R Forum Star Raider Forum Yamaha Viking Forum
Suzuki GSXR Forum V-Rod Forums Honda Shadow Forum Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum Star Warrior Forum KTM Duke 390 Forum
SV650 Forum BMW S1000RR Forum Honda Fury Forum Kawasaki Versys Forum Drag Racing Forum Ducati 899 Panigale Forum
Suzuki V-Strom BMW K1600 Triumph Forum Victory Forums Sportbikes BMW NineT Forum
Volusia Forum BMW F800 Forum Triumph 675 Forum MV Agusta Forum HD Street Forum Suzuki GW250 Forum
Yamaha Motorcycles Victory Gunner Forum Honda Vultus Forum HD LiveWire Forum
R6-Forum.com is an independent Yamaha enthusiast website. Content on R6-Forum.com is generated by its users and R6-Forum.com is not in any way affiliated with Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A.