First impressions: BAUCE Racing ECU flash - Page 22 : Yamaha R6 : R6 Forum

» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Yamaha YZF R6 Prices
Go Back   Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums > R6 Related Discussion > Product Reviews

Old 12-11-2012, 05:25 AM   #211
gonzotheman
I eat my R6

Bike: 1981 CX500C 2012 Blue R6
Just picked up a 2011 ecu for a steal. Can't wait to have this flashed. Gunna be Bauce!

Marry Christmas to myself

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com App
gonzotheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2012, 05:46 AM   #212
ChiefSmokeDawg
Parts Pimp

Bike: 2002 R6, 2008 R6
Re: First impressions: BAUCE Racing ECU flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSICKS ATL View Post
Let me tell you fools... ... The flash Ant did for my bike is insanely PERFECT. More details to come tomorrow...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09-R6rider View Post
I'm like a little kid on Christmas count down waiting on my gifts for Santa Chief.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
Soon..

I have a heap of these things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluerebel View Post
Quick update fellas

I've actually noticed that I'm getting better fuel economy lol.

Bike def run hotter on the street but with the fans coming on at 200 it's not an issue at all. Waiting to pay off some CC and then ill be picking up another bazzaz zfi/afm

Overall I'm really satisfied with the outcome. Shit is tits.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
I can always set the fans earlier for you bro! Just lemme know. But not for like a week or two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzotheman View Post
Just picked up a 2011 ecu for a steal. Can't wait to have this flashed. Gunna be Bauce!

Marry Christmas to myself

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com App
This is what's UP!! Cause I've got your flash file and all that shit ready to go bro. Gimme a week before you send it. I've got a handful here now and some obligations to other guys to return for certain dates, etc.

I dont' know how many more I'll be doing. Well, not at this rate at least. I love hookin everyone up, but this is a bit overwhelming and I refuse to just start flashing it with some generic pre-canned shit for everyone to save my time.

Either way, everyone should be expecting email notifications within the next couple day and tonight hardcore. I've been building the files offline.

Everyone keep an eye on their email, etc please. I always end up with some questions prior to flashing and it always holds me up a day.

Feel free to email, text or send me phone numbers and lemme know when is too late to call, cause I will call mad late and get your girl sketched out.

My 02 Thread My 08 Thread
RIP BALLISTIK: We miss you Ricky!!!
Ask about:-STAHLBUS- -WOODCRAFT- -MOTUL- -FERODO- -BRAKE TECH- -BMC- -Battery Tender-LEO VINCE- -XT-RACING- -NGK- -SUOMY- -EBC- -Pro-Grip- -Canyon Dancer-
ChiefSmokeDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:56 AM   #213
Mr. Azim
I eat my R6

make sure you toss in some BAUCE stickers for me, I need to spruce up the racebike (and always love giving a heads up for the good shops/vendors). Lots of people with the R6 in my racing club, so Ill definitely spread the word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthteddy View Post
Got hit on the freeway Thursday night on the way home from work and possibly totaled the bike. Broke my collar bone and a few bumps and bruises. Wont get to ride for a few weeks.

But the first 700 miles or so were epic.
Damn.... I'll watch out for #701 when I get there. Heal up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by QR6 View Post
I went to pass a slow moving cage from left to right and the front wheel just came up while I was in my lean. Like a BAUCE!
Easy there.............................
SOAR Novice #84
2006 Yamaha YZF-R6

2013 Sponsors/Supporters
Trackside Cuts Custom Leather & Vinyl
MikeyMoto Racing Lightweight Brake Rotors, Levers & Guards
Racer5 & Speedworx Racer Training & Motorcycle Accessories/Parts/Repairs
Bluestreak Racing Motorcycle Parts & Accessories
Vortex Racing Motorcycle Parts & Accessories

Last edited by Mr. Azim; 12-11-2012 at 05:58 AM.
Mr. Azim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:14 AM   #214
WildBill420
billdozer

Bike: 2011 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefSmokeDawg View Post
Feel free to email, text or send me phone numbers and lemme know when is too late to call, cause I will call mad late and get your girl sketched out.
haha, this is so true.
WildBill420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:30 AM   #215
ChiefSmokeDawg
Parts Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Azim View Post
make sure you toss in some BAUCE stickers for me, I need to spruce up the racebike (and always love giving a heads up for the good shops/vendors). Lots of people with the R6 in my racing club, so Ill definitely spread the word.

Damn.... I'll watch out for #701 when I get there. Heal up!

Easy there.............................
I'll try bro. I am 100% out of em and have been trying to get yours shipped for like 4 business days now man. It's $40 to Canada for this fcuker. And there's all these Tariff #'s and shit too. So I made a non business account cause I have no ****ing clue WTF to put in all these fields and my GF works at a shipping store and last night from 10-11PM was trying to get a label on this bitch and ended up losing her shit over it eventually cause I guess she's been bringing it to work every day to try and get it out too.

SO, tonight I should be able to get it out unless you want me to hold it till Nick sends me the decals he should have made up already. I don't even have any to put on the ECU's to brand em right now and that makes me sad as shit right there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildBill420 View Post
haha, this is so true.

I been doin way better tho. Usually asleep before midnight whether or not I finish my work. It's either that or I drag ass and get cranky and with xmas coming up and it being the worst headache of the year itself, I'm resting up quite a bit!

Ask about:-STAHLBUS- -WOODCRAFT- -MOTUL- -FERODO- -BRAKE TECH- -BMC- -Battery Tender-LEO VINCE- -XT-RACING- -NGK- -SUOMY- -EBC- -Pro-Grip- -Canyon Dancer-
Old 12-11-2012, 08:35 AM   #216
milko
Sherwin Antagonist

Bike: 2009 r6
Quote:
I been doin way better tho. Usually asleep before midnight whether or not I finish my work. It's either that or I drag ass and get cranky and with xmas coming up and it being the worst headache of the year itself, I'm resting up quite a bit!

I miss the late night sexting, i mean texting :look:

Wait, what?

Bout time you rested up!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Motorcycle.com Free App

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac7504 View Post
Saw the cooter, was no impressed...There were things that fell to the ground; deeply saddened me...
Quote:
Its gonna be awesome to be back on the track tho. Being there all weekend and not riding was like getting a lapdance in sweatpants bro! :
MyNotSoSuper Build
milko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:38 AM   #217
ChiefSmokeDawg
Parts Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by milko View Post

Wait, what?

Bout time you rested up!

Man, it catches up and then I power down again. I'm sure starting tomorrow and the night after I'll be back at it up all night.

Old 12-11-2012, 08:38 AM   #218
babymilo36
Occupy Central

Bike: 2014 Grom

Quote:
Originally Posted by milko View Post

Wait, what?

Bout time you rested up!

This. Can't really speak for the sexting part though. All our sexual conversations were communicated by voice instead of through text characters.

CMRA #620
Wreck It Pandas #68

My 2008 R6 race build

babymilo36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:41 AM   #219
ChiefSmokeDawg
Parts Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by babymilo36 View Post
This. Can't really speak for the sexting part though. All our sexual conversations were communicated by voice instead of through text characters.
:

Old 12-11-2012, 08:50 AM   #220
milko
Sherwin Antagonist

Bike: 2009 r6
Quote:
Originally Posted by babymilo36 View Post

Quote:

Man, it catches up and then I power down again. I'm sure starting tomorrow and the night after I'll be back at it up all night.
You get shit done so fast (with the exception of a brake fluid mishap) that im sure no one notices you resting up bro.

BTW...you may be getting something in the mail soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac7504 View Post
Saw the cooter, was no impressed...There were things that fell to the ground; deeply saddened me...
Quote:
Its gonna be awesome to be back on the track tho. Being there all weekend and not riding was like getting a lapdance in sweatpants bro! :
MyNotSoSuper Build
milko is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement