My NotSoSuper6 Build - Page 14 : Yamaha R6 : R6 Forum

» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Yamaha YZF R6 Prices
Go Back   Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums > R6 Related Discussion > Bike Build Forum

Old 12-11-2012, 01:05 PM   #131
wutsup
Yeah Science!

Bike: gixxer chrome edition
Re: My NotSoSuper6 Build

Why would he go to Texas to go race with only 2 trackdays under his belt?........
wutsup is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2012, 01:08 PM   #132
ChiefSmokeDawg
Parts Pimp

Bike: 2002 R6, 2008 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by milko View Post
Street is definitely boring now. If only I had the money for track Fairings. I'm thinking of selling all my street stuff but I may keep her as double duty. It still nice to go on a sunday ride up the coast.

You need to come out with Adam!!!! Bet you'll def be ripping CVR a new one. I promise I won't again

I may have to add velcro or learn to safety wire. Its def not a good feeling when you feel something smacking your leg doing +100 on the front straight getting ready for turn 1 and realize your bike is falling apart

And no sorcery here, there's another MAN SHIT decal in there and the track fairings will be all BAUCED out

That's a lie...It'll have shermo/agg/njg etc. decals on there

Patch is going on the ass cheek though

that patch was made for your ass cheek bro

My 02 Thread My 08 Thread
RIP BALLISTIK: We miss you Ricky!!!
Ask about:-STAHLBUS- -WOODCRAFT- -MOTUL- -FERODO- -BRAKE TECH- -BMC- -Battery Tender-LEO VINCE- -XT-RACING- -NGK- -SUOMY- -EBC- -Pro-Grip- -Canyon Dancer-
ChiefSmokeDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:38 AM   #133
John876
My R6 eats me.

Bike: R6

Your bike is beautiful. I would be scared to take that to the track!

I see you have a go pro. Do you have any videos of your bike online?
John876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:43 AM   #134
R-Silaxin
Track=Cocaine

Bike: 06 R-6 Deathraven
Quote:
Originally Posted by John876 View Post

You should NEVER be scared to take it to the track!

Keep killin it brutha! You guys should really make a trip out and race! It's such a blast!

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL https://www.youtube.com/user/adam2cox
MY FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...79&ref=tn_tnmn

MY XBL GAMERTAG: AmericanGingers
R-Silaxin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:41 AM   #135
milko
Sherwin Antagonist

Bike: 2009 r6

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutsup View Post
Why would he go to Texas to go race with only 2 trackdays under his belt?........
Cuz I'm that damn good?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John876 View Post

I was a bit nervous the first time out but after that day I've decided that if/when I dump it, I'm going track only and picking up a 250 for commuting

I do have go pro footage but I'm slow as molasses. That makes for pretty boring video so its not online. I'm just using it as a reference to see my lines/BP and improve. Once i get fast enough I'll try and put something together that will hopefully entertain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Silaxin View Post
You should NEVER be scared to take it to the track!

Keep killin it brutha! You guys should really make a trip out and race! It's such a blast!

I need monies not to mention a race license

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac7504 View Post
Saw the cooter, was no impressed...There were things that fell to the ground; deeply saddened me...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefSmokeDawg View Post
Its gonna be awesome to be back on the track tho. Being there all weekend and not riding was like getting a lapdance in sweatpants bro! :
MyNotSoSuper Build
milko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 10:42 AM   #136
babymilo36
Chinese Immigrant

Bike: Specialized Allez Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by milko View Post
Cuz I'm that damn good?!

I was a bit nervous the first time out but after that day I've decided that if/when I dump it, I'm going track only and picking up a 250 for commuting

I do have go pro footage but I'm slow as molasses. That makes for pretty boring video so its not online. I'm just using it as a reference to see my lines/BP and improve. Once i get fast enough I'll try and put something together that will hopefully entertain.

I need monies not to mention a race license
Dude, don't even consider racing right now. Just do what you're doing now, which is to HAVE FUN. Enjoy being out on the track, have a good time. After you bump up and feel like you reached your limit, THEN you start to push yourself. Then you start to nitpick yourself and isolate what you need to improve on. One thing at a time. Then you can consider racing.

CMRA #620
Wreck It Pandas #68

My 2008 R6 race build

babymilo36 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 10:46 AM   #137
milko
Sherwin Antagonist

Quote:
Originally Posted by babymilo36 View Post
Dude, don't even consider racing right now. Just do what you're doing now, which is to HAVE FUN. Enjoy being out on the track, have a good time. After you bump up and feel like you reached your limit, THEN you start to push yourself. Then you start to nitpick yourself and isolate what you need to improve on. One thing at a time. Then you can consider racing.
Oh TRUST me, no way in hell I'm considering racing at the moment. Just talking out of my butt . I've gots lots of learning to do Maybe one day but that's WAAAAYYYY off in the distance

Quote:
Saw the cooter, was no impressed...There were things that fell to the ground; deeply saddened me...
Quote:
Its gonna be awesome to be back on the track tho. Being there all weekend and not riding was like getting a lapdance in sweatpants bro! :
MyNotSoSuper Build
Old 12-27-2012, 12:39 PM   #138
milko
Sherwin Antagonist

Slow day at work and I never posted daytime pics of the vortex gas cap/rearsets so here they are. Also took some pics of the bike since this may very well be some of the last pics she'll have in her street clothes

Quote:
Quote:
MyNotSoSuper Build
Old 12-27-2012, 12:45 PM   #139
R-Silaxin
Track=Cocaine

Bike: 06 R-6 Deathraven
That is easily one of my favorite bikes/color schemes for The R6 ever! So sick bro! How do you like those rearsets? I've got a set waiting for me when I get home, can't wait To open and install them! I Love The Vortex gas cap I scored from Anthony! Such a well made piece! Great lookin bike though brutha!

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL https://www.youtube.com/user/adam2cox
MY FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...79&ref=tn_tnmn

MY XBL GAMERTAG: AmericanGingers
R-Silaxin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:50 PM   #140
milko
Sherwin Antagonist

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Silaxin View Post
That is easily one of my favorite bikes/color schemes for The R6 ever! So sick bro! How do you like those rearsets? I've got a set waiting for me when I get home, can't wait To open and install them! I Love The Vortex gas cap I scored from Anthony! Such a well made piece! Great lookin bike though brutha!

Rearsets are night and day bro! All the way up and back makes it MUCH easier to lock onto the tank. The pegs have some serious grip to them. They can probably draw blood if you try to lift the rear from the pegs. Easily the second best upgrade so far (1st being the BAUCE flash)

Quote:
Quote:
MyNotSoSuper Build
Sponsored Links
Advertisement