Photoshop Requests - Page 8 : Yamaha R6 : R6 Forum

» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Yamaha YZF R6 Prices
Go Back   Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums > R6 Related Discussion > Appearance and Exterior Mods

Old 12-11-2012, 04:25 PM   #71
milko
Sherwin Antagonist

Bike: 2009 r6
Re: Photoshop Requests

lol, sorry, been preoccupied with other things... Don't have a video because it would probably take me longer to make the video than to just photoshop the request. I don't spend to much time on it anyway. Most take me like 5-10 min tops. I don't pay too much attention to detail as its just to give you guys an idea of how it would look. Obviously some come out better than others depending on the picture and what not, but still doesn't take too long. On top of that I don't have any screen capture software to make the vid.

Originally I only chimed in to help kamek89. Figured he'd be getting a lot of request starting this thread. He seems to have disappeared

Quick tip, I usually do a Hue/Saturation layer on whatever part I'm going to change color on. You may need to add a grayscale layer on some colors before adding the Hue/Saturation layer. I can't think of a good example right now. On some of the reds that look pink, you can try a Brightness/contrast adjustment layer to darken it, or decrease the saturation on the Hue/saturation layer.

I still have a couple of them in line that i havent gotten around to finishing but if you want post a good pic of yours and I'll try and find the time to fix it for you and tell you how I did it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac7504 View Post
Saw the cooter, was no impressed...There were things that fell to the ground; deeply saddened me...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefSmokeDawg View Post
Its gonna be awesome to be back on the track tho. Being there all weekend and not riding was like getting a lapdance in sweatpants bro! :
MyNotSoSuper Build
milko is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2012, 07:55 PM   #72
Dnas_tat2s
R1 Ryder

keep in mind this can only be used to get an idea of what it look like when painting ur levers they need to be primed before paint so the color issue wont be a problem when painting. also one member was looking for a bright orange paint I would suggest house of kolors moly orange its pretty bright
Dnas_tat2s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:53 PM   #73
hardy
Pray for another curve

Bike: 2007 Yamaha R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by milko View Post
lol, sorry, been preoccupied with other things... Don't have a video because it would probably take me longer to make the video than to just photoshop the request. I don't spend to much time on it anyway. Most take me like 5-10 min tops. I don't pay too much attention to detail as its just to give you guys an idea of how it would look. Obviously some come out better than others depending on the picture and what not, but still doesn't take too long. On top of that I don't have any screen capture software to make the vid.

Originally I only chimed in to help kamek89. Figured he'd be getting a lot of request starting this thread. He seems to have disappeared

Quick tip, I usually do a Hue/Saturation layer on whatever part I'm going to change color on. You may need to add a grayscale layer on some colors before adding the Hue/Saturation layer. I can't think of a good example right now. On some of the reds that look pink, you can try a Brightness/contrast adjustment layer to darken it, or decrease the saturation on the Hue/saturation layer.

I still have a couple of them in line that i havent gotten around to finishing but if you want post a good pic of yours and I'll try and find the time to fix it for you and tell you how I did it.

SWEET thanks for the tips. and right now im trying to find a decent pic of my bike been to busy to take any lately
Modz:Traxxxion Dynamics tank sliders, Vortex clip-ons, CF tank cover, CF tank side panels, Puig black windscreen, HotBodies racetail w/ taillight cut-out, Clear Alternatives integrated taillight, LP flushmounts(smoke), MJSPerformance headers,Termignoni GP slip-on, PCIII w/ Termignoni full system map(Euro), Mad Hornets rearsets (candy red), CRG shorty levers (candy red), GYTR tank protector, Motivation no-cut frame sliders, Shogun swingarm spools, fender eliminator, PC wheels (candy red).
hardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:14 PM   #74
RhinoRI
My R6 beats me :(

Bike: 07 R6 red

hey can some one plz hook me up with some white rims and a matte black front fender

RhinoRI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:08 PM   #75
milko
Sherwin Antagonist

Bike: 2009 r6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhinoRI View Post
hey can some one plz hook me up with some white rims and a matte black front fender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac7504 View Post
Saw the cooter, was no impressed...There were things that fell to the ground; deeply saddened me...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefSmokeDawg View Post
Its gonna be awesome to be back on the track tho. Being there all weekend and not riding was like getting a lapdance in sweatpants bro! :
MyNotSoSuper Build
milko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:53 PM   #76
RhinoRI

thanks so much that's exactly what i was looking for.
Old 12-23-2012, 04:27 AM   #77
hardy
Pray for another curve

thanks for all the photoshop help i decided to red
Modz:Traxxxion Dynamics tank sliders, Vortex clip-ons, CF tank cover, CF tank side panels, Puig black windscreen, HotBodies racetail w/ taillight cut-out, Clear Alternatives integrated taillight, LP flushmounts(smoke), MJSPerformance headers,Termignoni GP slip-on, PCIII w/ Termignoni full system map(Euro), Mad Hornets rearsets (candy red), CRG shorty levers (candy red), GYTR tank protector, Motivation no-cut frame sliders, Shogun swingarm spools, fender eliminator, PC wheels (candy red).
Old 12-23-2012, 04:29 AM   #78
hardy
Pray for another curve

turned out pretty good!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	candy red pieces.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	116.1 KB
ID:	87712   Click image for larger version

Name:	PC rearsets.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	87713  
Old 12-23-2012, 09:47 AM   #79
RhinoRI

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardy View Post
turned out pretty good!
i was going to grab the same black ones from flea bay, how do you like them.
Old 12-23-2012, 03:52 PM   #80
hardy
Pray for another curve

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhinoRI View Post
i was going to grab the same black ones from flea bay, how do you like them.
i dont have them on the bike yet but i like the fact that you can adjust them alot.. i took to bearings out for pc so trying to get them back in is a pain since the paint is really thick
Sponsored Links
Advertisement