Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

go***mn stunter mother*****er

5K views 63 replies 31 participants last post by  slippinsideways 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#46 ·
#3 ·
Re: goddamn stunter mother*****er

Get over it...He is one of top riders in the world...Only one to get sponsored by Yamaha...He uses R1s to break...ok not break...totally smash endo records...I more than enjoy his vids, i highly recommend them...

#6 ·

This thread is lame. :nono

#20 ·

I think stunters all ballsy, take some serious brake (though they all pretty much have a rear hand brake) and throttle control to do what they do. also they've mastered the balance point on the bike in any position...hey more power to'em!

just show how well rounded the new R1 is...:fact
aye :werd

Right...Have you ever been on a track?

Stunting's pretty cool in my book, now street riding, that's lame.
you're fcukin lame!

#17 ·
#42 ·
hey guys.....lets not bash on all stunters!!!!:lmao bill is kinda a wierdo but hes damn good.....makes alot of money doin this. people have been using r1s for a while for endo bikes.....but adams whoops bill in endos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1NxFJARrPg

#45 ·
and I've never raced on a track but i'd love to but Im better at stunt riding and i make some extra cash doing it, as well as parts.....to each his own

#52 ·
let me intervene for a minute.

I apologize for referring to Bill in a negative way. it was ignorant, and after seeing even one thing he does, i admire the amount of talent he lays down for people to see.
I have respect for a lot of people on two wheels, commuters, racers, stunters, dirt bikers, even ****( some of them ain't such bad guys)

that being said. i think the only people that really got my original peeve were on the first couple pages...

The r1 is the result of technology trickling down directly from moto gp. (racing) this bike, built for racing, its standard geometry, engine, all the electronic control.. a masterpiece from yamaha's r&d

I personally feel using it for a stunt bike, well, misses the point of this new model entirely.
what purpose would you have in using the 09 over say an 08 which has a couple more ponies than the new one anyway? i just feel like its a poor move. thats all. nothing more. nothing less. none of this "i ride this way, therefore i'm a better human being than you" bull.

#54 ·
let me intervene for a minute.

I apologize for referring to Bill in a negative way. it was ignorant, and after seeing even one thing he does, i admire the amount of talent he lays down for people to see.
I have respect for a lot of people on two wheels, commuters, racers, stunters, dirt bikers, even ****( some of them ain't such bad guys)

that being said. i think the only people that really got my original peeve were on the first couple pages...

The r1 is the result of technology trickling down directly from moto gp. (racing) this bike, built for racing, its standard geometry, engine, all the electronic control.. a masterpiece from yamaha's r&d

I personally feel using it for a stunt bike, well, misses the point of this new model entirely.
what purpose would you have in using the 09 over say an 08 which has a couple more ponies than the new one anyway? i just feel like its a poor move. thats all. nothing more. nothing less. none of this "i ride this way, therefore i'm a better human being than you" bull.
It's business, Yamaha want to broaden their market. But what you're saying pertains to anyone that doesn't push the 2009 R1 to its limits. Commuters, weekend warriors, stunters.... So unless everyone that buys a new R1 is an aspiring AMA racer, they're "missing the point of this new model entirely"...Get off your high horse.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.