Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Digital Air Pressure Gauges

948 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  booser4 
#1 ·
Should be a simple purchase, but my nature of having to research everything way too much is getting the best of me.

I'm not looking at the needle types, I want a digital. Only other criteria is that I'd like the pressure indicator to be accurate enough that it reads .1 increments and not .5.

So like 30.1, 30.2, 30.3, etc....

A lot of them only do 30.0, 30.5, 31.0, 31.5, etc....

Obviously I want it to be good quality and easy to use, but they all seem like they'd be that.

I was looking at the one in this link below from Parts Unlimited, and was wondering if anyone else has seen it, used it, or has it.

http://street.parts-unlimited.com/26/465/6030743

I used one like this at a recent track day, but I'm not sure if it was this exact one.

What I need confirmed before I buy it, is that on their advertisement it says it goes in "1 pound increments"..... do they means it only reads 30, 31, 32, etc.... Or do they means .1 lb increments like what I'm looking for.

The one at the track that I borrowed from the Michelin guy read in .1 increments, so if that was the same one I'm good, but problem is I don't know if that was this one or something else.

Or any other suggestions on good ones that have a .1 reading would be great. I just like this one with the hose and what not, but it's gotta do the .1 reading.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.