Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Nolan X-802 X-Lite Helmets, Lorenzo Replicas

20K views 40 replies 18 participants last post by  WRBSTi 
#1 ·
I'm importing a couple Nolan X-Lite helmets and wanted to see if anyone else was interested in getting one. I can get pretty much any of their new models and replicas. Being a Yamaha forum I'm only posting pics of the Lorenzo ones :)

They have a really cool lineup of helmets though, if you like any lemme know!

http://www.nolangroup.de/xlite-x-802.html

Here are the Lorenzo ones, I'm getting the Moon replica and getting it signed at Laguna Seca.

Lorenzo 99

Moon

Captain America

I also thought this Checa 2010 replica is cool.

I'm selling every X-802 replica for $540. I'm taking on the international shipping and import fees on my own. I also should be able to get them within about 2 weeks.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested!

See less See more
#9 ·
:laugh sorry bro, i'm done now. :cheers the moon helmet is actually pretty cool. if one where to get a tinted visor for that helmet, are there faceplate covers for the sides? wouldn't want to mess up the lines for the graphics.

#15 ·
We just got our first shipment of X-Lite's and daaaaaaamn these things are sick! We are highly impressed. First of all you wouldnt believe how light they are! Hands down the lightest helmets we have ever put our hands on, they weigh only 1300 grams!!!

Second, the graphics are clean and look sharp! Third, they fit amazing! I sort of expected them to look big on my head and feel funky but its gotta be one of the most comfortable helmets Ive ever worn! Also the ventilation system is very unique. Final verdict, I love Nolan X-Lite 802 helmets! Its no wonder a bunch of GP riders wear them, too bad they are not imported and sold in the United States :(

Here are a few pics we took:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.