Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Hitting a speed bump....hard

3K views 28 replies 28 participants last post by  LiveFastDieLast 
#1 · (Edited)
Looks like it hurt like B****

Somewhere in the comments it said that he was alright in the end, just a little banged up, if anyone was wondering.

#7 ·
haha, why is it cops seem to never have heard the term ATGATT?

jumpin speedbumps is good fun, but you gotta be prepared and hit em just right!

#8 ·
#10 ·
Looked pretty sweet for a sec there, stoppie on a cruiser?=Bitchin!

Then it all goes down hill from there... That, regardless of whether he broke any bones, HURT!

Nice little clip... Luckily, I don't have to worry about speedbumps on the track...

#17 ·
#21 ·
Jesus..

When will governments realize that speed bumps do absolutely nothing but annoy the shit out of people, put extra wear and tear on bushings/suspension parts, and apparently put motorcyclists in danger?

My favorite is when they put speed bumps near high schools. The kids slam on the brakes at the last second, get over the speed bump, and then haul ass to the next one. Yep, really saving lives there.. :rolleyes:

#23 ·
Ha! Jerk. Anyone who's ever ridden a dirt bike learns that lesson. Maybe they should practice more than parade moves on a bike.

I've got a bunch of "wheelie bumps" by my house ... learn to love and embrace them. I regularly get airborne on my scooter on them.

#27 ·
Ouch that looks like it hurt...sucks

#28 ·
if you pause a little before 1 sec...sick indo bro

looks painful though :laugh

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.