Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Power Commander Ignition Module

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  CALR1 
#1 ·
Power Commander Ignition Module<----

does anyone have it installed on their six? What kind of gains did you see on PUMP GAS by advancing/retarding the timing? Ive tuned many HD's which have the module included in its PC, but those engines dont get much from it unless you run race fuel (we run 111 track tech in our drag vrod). PLMK any results good or bad as I'm trying to decide whether to take the plunge or not. Thanks guys.

#2 ·
bump

ttt- Nobody has this? maybe ill have to be the mule.... If you do have one please post

#3 ·
This is a pretty old post, but I thought I would bring it back up.

I never really even thought about changing the timing or anything with an ignition module until reading some posts on the new '06. Will an ignition module on my PCIII help me gain some power?

I also have a B&N air filter, slip-on exhaust, and have slide-stops for the '05 to put on, but am waiting until I can get a tune to do the slide stops.

Alright, I really hope somebody can help me out on this, so I REALLY would appreciate any help. Thanks again guys!

#4 ·
anybody?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.