Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

My very own official bike thread

3K views 26 replies 13 participants last post by  MaxxxEdge 
#1 · (Edited)
So I sold my 2000 R6 and finally got some good pics of my new bike (and some video!). I'm waiting for clear alternatives to finish their integrated taillight for the '08s, but other than that, it's basically stock. If you wanna check out how i painted my radiator pipe or installed my protons, check out a couple of my simple "how-to"s:

Painting your radiator pipe
Installing protons

I plan on removing the decals and going with a blue 50th anniversary scheme by the end of the season. I'm not really concerned with performance parts yet. I'd rather spend my money on making it out to the track at this point and get faster with good technique instead of extra power. :D

And a couple short vids of me and mezz "braking in the new tires" :sing

Updated pic, 6/15/08 (more on page 2)

See less See more
#5 ·
sammy bono, tell me thats not your significant other in your avatar...

#8 ·
thanks mezz ill let you know if the guys dont chicken out on riding down there and snow im doing a track day at grattan this saturday the 31st its in belding michigan not to far from you maybe 3 hours if its not full you guys should come.

no jackiss thats not my sig other in my avatar i got it from a pic owen r6 posted up we still dont know who she is lol

#9 ·
i like the bike but i love that road.. most of our conrers like that are blind that looks perfect to drag knee on, no cliffs no big dividers, im jealous.

#10 ·
for sure. the best part is that i've only seen 1 car drive through the outside loop and it was some dad teaching their daughter how to drive. it's awesome. the road is completely finished and there's full landscaping - just absolutely nothing else around. haha

#24 ·
Some updated pictures from yesterday. I absolutely love these new power race take-offs but they are wearing out soooo fastttt!

I'll start with my favorite

Nice butt shot :hehe

Coming back through the right turn

I know, my head is too centered here, but i like the angle of the shot

hmmmm, i thought there were treads on this side...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.