Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

R6 Partout. 03-05 r6 and 06-09 R6s stock and aftermarket parts.

9K views 81 replies 36 participants last post by  Jglj6647 
#1 · (Edited)
NEW REDUCED PRICES! ALL PARTS MUST GO!!!

I've been parting out my r6 (2003 Yamaha R6 with only 3500 miles) Trying to get rid of all the parts I have left. Also have a few random parts from other bikes. Everything I have is listed below with prices. They all should fit an 03-05 r6 or 06-09 r6s, but its buyers responsability to check fitment before purchasing. Some parts will also fit 06+ R6. Pictures available upon request, just send me the email you'd like them sent to. Open to all offers! Need the garage room! Email me or text me at 248-895-2715 if interested. Located in marysville OH. You can do local pickup or Im also willing to ship. Prices do not include shipping costs. If the item is listed, I still have it! I update often!

Thanks for looking!

-Front Calipers $50.00

-Triple Tree Steering shaft stem and Lower fork brace $50.00

-Silver Stock bodywork (Both Lowers and windscreen, light damage) $50.00

-OEM Stator Cover. still in box $40.00

Aftermarket Parts

-Graves Left Black/Carbon Fiber rear set. Broken Shift Lever, but good Mount, shift linkage, and heel guard) $35.00

-Graves Billet Right Side Engine Case Cover (very light rash in one spot smaller than a dime) $45.00

-Silver Vortex Right Side rear Set Mount Piece (light damage) $15.00

Other OEM Stock Parts

Front brake rotors (3) $25.00 ea.
09 r6 Tail light bracket $5.00
(3) Turn signals $15.00
Passenger Pegs $50.00
(7) Reflectors $10.00
Swingarm Axle bolt w/nut $5.00
Swingarm linkages $25.00
Rear Brake Caliper $25.00
Rear brake caliper bracket $10.00
Rear Brake Master cylinder $20.00
OEM Factory Service Manual $20.00
Right Side OEM rear brake lever $20.00
Right Side OEM Rear set bracket/heel gaurd $20
Left Side OEM Rear Set Bracket/heel gaurd. Comes with broken, but useable peg $20.00
Stock Fork Springs $5.00
Ram air tubes $40 for pair or $25 ea
Throttle Housing/tube/renthal grip and cables $35.00
Throttle Cables $10.00

Non-R6 Bike Parts

Pair of Tokico Front Calipers (unsure what bike theyre for or year) $50.00
Front Brake Master cylinder (unsure what bike its for or year) $25.00
Brake Fluid Resivor + Hose (unsure what bike its for or year) $5.00
2001 R1 ECU $50.00

See less See more
#5 ·
Sorry no clip ons theyve already been sold. Also only the right side vortex rear set is available.

I havent quite figured out how to post photos...everytime i click the insert photo button I get an error. However if you provide me with an email adress I'd be happy to send you photos of the wheels, tokico Front Calipers, and master cylinder. or If u can let me know how to post photos here I can try that again too.

Thanks for the interest!

#15 ·
Hey man, can you send me a few more pics of the front master cylinder? Thanks

#20 ·
Yes I do have a left engine cover. It is OEM. Comes with orignal box and packaging. Only issue is some light surface scratches, otherwise perfect shape. Gauge cluster has surface scratches on tach and some tape residue on display (should clean off easily) Below are pics of both parts.

#25 ·
I can do $45 shipped on the cover in the continential US.

I do still have the instrument cluster. I wont be able to text pictures until later tonight when I'm home from work though. However, if you would like, you can give me an email and I can email you some.

I cant access photobucket while Im at work either so the Jardine slip on pics will have to wait until later tonight as well. Or I can email some pictures now if you provide an email address.

Thanks for the interest guys!

#28 ·
Still got that stock bodywork? ive been looking for a silver set EVERYWHERE....mainly need the upper and tail....PM or email pics to rfrazier202 .at. gmail.com? if the upper and tail are okay consider them sold

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.