Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

FS: 2000 - R6 - Champions Edition - $2000 OBO - 30,000 miles - Washington

8K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Illernoise 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Alright Fellas. What I'm looking at is throwing this out there to see what kind of offers I might be able to attract. This is my 2000 R6. She has around 30k miles. I don't know the exact mileage because I'm in Iraq right now. I've laid it down once at around 55 and have replaced the fairings. The left side peg is bent but is still rideable. It has fairly new BT002's front and back. Left side blinker is missing...I never replaced it after the laydown. If there are any other questions feel free to ask. I'm not really looking to sell right away...probably around winter time so I can get up enough money for another bike. This would be a good first bike or track bike. Shoot me a PM if interested. As I said...Or Best Offer...Thanks!

Before the lowside

After

See less See more
#3 ·
Re: 2000 Champions Edition R6 $2000 OBO

I could entertain the idea of 1500 but am still a little ways off from selling it. I'll have to see what other offers I get and like I said, am really not looking to sell until the end of the riding season.

#5 · (Edited)
I'm not too sure how that all would work out. I'm in Washington and depending on how far down into Cali you are you might be able to get a shipping company to get it for cheap. I'm still in Iraq right now but my wife has the title with her. If you're really interested you can send me a PM and we can arrange details if you want.

#6 ·
hm that seems fair. I could definetly make it up to washington as I live in San Diego. You wouldnt have to come to me I have made the drive to seattle a hundred different times. If we could meet there that would be great. It would have to wait until mid july at the earliest though as I am pretty busy until then.

Hats off to you risking your life in Iraq. I got a brother in the marines who is there right now as well. Wish you the best.

#7 ·
I'm in Tacoma, about 30 miles south of Seattle. Mid-July is fine with me as I won't be home until after then anyways, can't really go out and say exactly when I'll be home, but it'll be after that. I can keep in touch and talk it over with the wife to see what she says about it.

#9 ·
I'm back in the states. Entertaining the idea of selling my baby still. Lets see if I get any offers. The price still stands at 2k obo. 38k miles, I've ridden her some since I've been home and haven't had any problems at all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.