Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

craigslist

4K views 11 replies 12 participants last post by  ADRENALINE RUSH 
#1 ·
#6 ·
i love craigslist, always entertaining to read! I don't think I would ever believe anyone selling a sportbike that it had been babied or not riden hard unless the seller was over 50. People don't buy sportbikes to go cruising. You can take great care of your bike and do all the maintenance on time, but I'm sure it's been redlined a few times no matter who owns it.

#8 ·
Your 100% correct, I don't get why people do that. I know for a fact that it hasn't been babied by anyone even a 50 yr old like you mentioned lol so I hate it when people straight out lie it just makes them untrustworthy in my opinion and so the rest of the time I'm left thinking what other kind of shady shit are they lying about. It's common knowledge that 99% of the used bikes out there have been wheelied redlined etc; there is no point lying about it.

#12 ·
wow, its cool that the guy posted that up. messed up for the ohter dude to lie (but not uncommon).

i have bought 3 street bikes and 4 dirt bikes and sold 1 street bike and 2 dirtbikes all on craigslist.
imo craigslist and forums are the best ways to buy sell and trade moto type vehicles.

if you know bikes you should be fine, if your a squid you'll prolly get taken no matter how you find or buy the bike.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.