Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Pazzo Levers

2K views 31 replies 24 participants last post by  gsxcorey 
#1 ·
I am fixing to purchase a set of Pazzo Levers from Motomummy, the question is do I go with shorty or standard length ?

Ride On :toocool:

#2 ·
I am fixing to purchase a set of Pazzo Levers from Motomummy, the question is do I go with shorty or standard length ?

Ride On :toocool:
Go with whatever you like best. The standards really don't offer any benefit though...you can still get all 4 fingers on the clutch lever of the shorties.

#4 · (Edited)
I love my shorties

#7 ·
shorties i have never had any thing else but shorties since they were on my first bike. so comfy and look way better!!

#13 ·
I have Pazzo Shorty's and I love them. I ride through rush hour traffic and don't have a problem. The Pazzo's are way easier to adjust.

#18 ·
Shortys, I have not tried ASV , but the Pazzos are a great product, for me 10 out of 10 all day.

#19 ·
i ordered some from motomummy last wednesday ASV shorties but i have yet to receive them, in fact they barely shipped them today, needless to say i was a bit unhappy after hearing nothing but awesome things about their shop, i guess the boss took an xmas vacation early or something because they didnt bother to inform me when the order was placed that they didnt have them in stock. Today i emailed them and then i got a notification saying they just got shipped because they got their ASV stock in today...:nono i still think they are a good deal i think im just more upset because i wanted them by xmas as a gift to myself haha

#20 ·
i ordered some from motomummy last wednesday ASV shorties but i have yet to receive them, in fact they barely shipped them today, needless to say i was a bit unhappy after hearing nothing but awesome things about their shop, i guess the boss took an xmas vacation early or something because they didnt bother to inform me when the order was placed that they didnt have them in stock. Today i emailed them and then i got a notification saying they just got shipped because they got their ASV stock in today...:nono i still think they are a good deal i think im just more upset because i wanted them by xmas as a gift to myself haha
I'm glad to hear your ASV have been shipped, but you can't really blame motomummy for inventory issues. Motomummy sends out orders as quickly as they can. If their suppliers are behind it's difficult for them to delivery. Corey does an excellent job at getting orders out as fast as he can.:fact

#21 ·
i know that motomummy is usually super excellent because i have read countless posts where people say that they were informed right away that they might have a delay with their order. that didnt happen with my order and it wasnt til i emailed them 2 times today that i really knew what was happening with my order. i know corey is a regular on here and probably is great to deal with but i just think maybe on this one order something slipped through the cracks. i didnt come on here to bad mouth anyone but i just was curious as to why i didnt receive this world class service everyone else has had.

#24 ·
yeah i got off topic if someone could remove my posts that'd be great...

PS those pazzos look sick! ill throw some pics up once i get my asv's and driven grips installed!:nocontrol

#25 ·
id go with shorties for sure!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.