Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Yamaha Brake Reservoir Socks / Covers - $17.99 Shipped - New Styles for 2012!

65K views 494 replies 101 participants last post by  Jseitz1066 
#1 · (Edited)
outdated thread.

#13 ·
Should be all working now, except the pictures of them which I put up on a couple of bikes. I will update them later on tonight, but all pictures of the available styles should be working. If it doesn't still work for you, PM me your email address and I'll email you the pictures right away.

#20 ·
Just put in an order for black/silver R6 set!

#21 ·
Good choice. That's what are currently on mine. Just got the Doctor one and the remove before flight ones to change them up every so often.

#29 ·
All orders for the weekend have been shipped. All orders will ship out daily, just use the BUY NOW button on the first page to place your order.

Sorry, non in that color combo at the moment. Closest one to it would be the yellow Yamaha logo with black sock.

got one with a r6-forum?
Sorry I don't have those, message aggracing on the forum, he has those ones.

I sent payment on the 26th so it's been a total of 6 business days, or 8 total days. Just a tracking number would be nice so I can verify it's current status :)
Sending you a PM right now.

#32 ·
Ordered set of the red/black monster socks

#37 ·
Supposed to be nice out on Sunday. I'll grab a picture of the Doctor one as well as the silver/black R6 rear reservoir sock on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.