23K views 117 replies 44 participants last post by  Adam Lefler 
#1 ·
Anybody on here from the land of the cold air???? :jester

#31 ·
Flood run anyone?

hey that rhymes...

#35 ·
Wow. Big gap in the posted dates. :sleeping

Checking in from the northern suburbs. Elk River area. Grew up in the Fridley area though.
Let's keep this thread from sinking again, and update with upcoming rides.
:popcorn:

#37 ·
That's who I just bought my R6 from. :cheers
I might go in 2 weeks. They are having a open house of sorts. March 17th.
I wasn't aware of a bike show in april. I'll have to check that out.

#40 ·
You're near some fantastic roads in southwestern WI. West of Madison. North and south of New Richland are some of my favorites.
I'll be heading there in may.

In Minnesota, there are good roads west of Wabasha. Away from the river.
Over towards Lanesboro as well.

I only have a few decent roads near me. Sux.
I'm riding my FZ1 down to Arkansas next month. Then hauling the CBR to Montana. :YEA
The best time will be on the track, with my R6!!

#42 · (Edited)
I always avoid the bar- hopping chrome brigade. :yuk:
I'm riding my FZ1 down to Arkansas next month.

I do a few rides in southern Wisconsin. Those roads are SWEET!
Then it's off to ride Beartooth, in Montana.:)

#44 ·
Anybody do any time with Zalusky Advanced Riding School?
I'm signed up for 3 ARC's this summer. This is at the Dakota County Technical College. Lots of CRA racers are instructors there.
Also doing a few track days with them. One in Brainerd, one at Road America.:bow

www.ridezars.com

#72 · (Edited)
Sweet! From New Ulm myself, just a short drive away! I get over to Mankato many days during the week, my family owns a large car repair shop there.

I'll be doing a few rides in Minneapolis this coming season, as well as a few track days! Gonna hit up DCTC road course, and BIR a few times!

I have plenty of riding buddies here, just PM me or whatever!

#48 ·
I got the card for that. Can't make it, as I'll be in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin, at Road America, for the AMA Superbike races.
:YEA

#64 ·
Nice to see there are some Minnesota Riders up there. Used to live in Eden Prairie. Grew up there, now in Montana. Hopefully one of these days the bike and I will make it back there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.