Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Driven Titanium 43mm Clip-Ons for Yamaha R6 and R6S w Ext Bars & Grips

1K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  dman918 
#1 ·
I have a set of Driven titanium clip ons, two sets of bars and one set of OEM grips. Everything is in wonderful shape and ready to be installed on your 2003 or 2004 R6 or your 2006, 2007, 2008 or 2009 R6S. It may work with other models but you need to research that before buying.

Driven Clip-Ons

Sporty clip on handlebars for your street or sport bike. Driven has made these bar to look great and perform even better.
•Constructed from aerospace grade 6061 T-6 billet aluminum bars and 7075 T-6 billet aluminum clamps
•Ultimate strength and unmatched anodized color
•Laser etched with precision equipment

$110 or best offer.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
These are 43mm clipons. AKA clipons for any bike with a 43 mm standard fork.

So they will also work on 99-02 R6's, but only with race bodywork on the 1st gen since these will mount below the triple and the headlights will get in the way.

How well did they fit on the S model? Were you able to get much adjustment and clearance with them mounted below the triple? Thanks for any input you have on that, and GLWS!!!

#3 ·
Thank you for adding that. Honestly, it wasn't for me. They were below the upper triple and had me leaning too far down for my comfort. I bought it with them on and ended up going back to stock. Fit/clearance/adjustmentability was fine though. I believe I have a pic or two installed for those who need it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.