Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

R1 fork conversion done

2K views 16 replies 4 participants last post by  BRAVO 
#1 ·
well folks here she is dirty as hell from teh shitty roads in wisconsin due to the 30 degree weather and snow but the forks are on and bike is almost put back together.

if i knew how to post pics i would

#2 ·
well then why the hell did you start a topic if you cant post a pic u dumass. well for about the 2001st time, it has to be on a website so upload it to member rides or somewhere in the images section. then go to your topic and click the img button above, then put in the url then click the img button again. like this

its that easy, so show us some pics biatch.

#15 ·
it is nice

hahahaha im sorry loki but pen owns you :idhitit

pen,

I did everything except rebuild the forks. i had the guy in the background took care of that for me. I will have a lot more pictures in a few days after i get it all back together and it warms up. I will be really busy next week, its spring break for me and i have to work 2 jobs this weekend and all next week so it will be a while before i have some time. :cheers

#16 ·
penfold said:
that looks nice as hell. did you do it yourself or did a shop do it for you?

and if anyone says anything behind his back, its usally with a hand full of hair to and yellin at him to squeal like a pig.......
dammit pen i thought you werent goin to say anything if i lowered the price to half a million bucks for that. well dam if i ever believe you again. :cuss

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.