Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

How do you do this ??

3K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  Paxter 
#1 · (Edited)
#3 ·
Your youtube link is broken.. But I'm assuming you're talking about a rolling burnout. That's not for newbies man. If you've gotta ask, you shouldn't be trying it.

Stand up on the pegs and put as much of your weight over the bars as possible. Apply the front brake and let the clutch out while giving it gas. If you do it right the rear tire will break traction, and there ya go.

#12 ·
Just ride to ride! I don't wheelie (anymore) or burnout. The "cool" riders are the ones who ride smart.

#14 ·
You saying I ain't smart?:flex:

#16 ·
I know how you feel. That's why I tell people I a full lot bike and I don't ride on the streets anymore.

Rolling burnouts are fun. Just learned how to do them this weekend. I was sliding that shit everywhere. Figure 8's!!!!!

#18 ·
That's where I did my wheelies..were wide open empty lots. I love watching stunt riders! The shit you guys do is amazing!

#17 ·
Get weight over the front hold the front brake and pop the clutch. Its a delicate balance of brake and throttle. You will tuck the front learning

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.