Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

New Guy from Georgia

989 views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  cobra306 
#1 ·
Hello everyone. I picked up a Black 08 R6 back in December. Unfortunately I haven't got to put too many miles on it just yet. I am coming off the 05 GSX-R600 and so far I am very impressed with the R6. I have been a trackday junkie in the past, but I am having to keep the number of days down this year due to the birth of my son, Ian. I will get to test the new bike at Barber in April, and I can't wait.

Oh yeah the mods have already started:

Pit Bull Stabilizer
Full Grave's Titanium Exhaust
Power Commander
Ignition Module
Quick Shifter (GP Shift)
CRG Shorty Levers
Hotbodies Flush Turn Signals
Clear Alternative Integrated Tail Light

Thanks,

Shane

#2 ·
awesome man! Im jealous I want to ride barber really badly! I live in San Diego now but origanlly from GA. I might make a road trip out there to ride Barber and Road ATL. Enjoy the new bike!

#4 ·
Congrats and Welcome to the Family! :wave

#6 ·
Welcome!!!....you have come to the right place. Plenty of ideas for stuff to buy for the new bike.:)

#7 ·
What's up man...welcome to the fourm! Look forward to seein' the many, many mods and personalizations you'll add to your ride! :toocool:

This trackday at Barber in April...what's the specifics? Is it with NESBA? Lemme know man...I live in Temple, which is like 20 minutes from the AL border off I-20. We could party up and head down there man! :YEA

#8 ·
This trackday at Barber in April...what's the specifics? Is it with NESBA? Lemme know man...I live in Temple, which is like 20 minutes from the AL border off I-20. We could party up and head down there man! :YEA
The trackday is Saturday April 26, and it is with NESBA. Definitely let me know if you plan to go. Barber is a great track, although I still like VIR North and Road Atlanta more.

#11 ·
Yeah man...thanks for the concern. At least I still have the CD from the photographer on the way so I can look forward to seein' those pics!

I want to ride Barber, obviously, cuz it's so close. I guess I'm just looking for a definite way to sign up. That $200...is for Sat and Sun?

#15 ·
I don't know why I'm here, I have nothing useful to add to this conversation other than, welcome to the forum Shane!! Glad to have ya!!:YEA

Oh, I do have something of use to add, Colt is gay.:fact

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.